Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The NFL Games Thread
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fab a écrit:
[color=darkblue]Why the hate? Laughing She doesnt live in the Midwest, why should she watch our games?Do U think I watch the Chargers, Rams, etc..games?Child please.

Laughing Laughing Chad Ochocinco. Laughing Laughing That's my boy. Wink

As for the Steelers against the Bengals, I am tempted to say that the Steelers may grab the win this time. Will have to stay tuned.
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dikaps, j'ai vu comment vous avez gagne l'equipe de Fab. Quoique j'aurais bien aime que les Bengals l'emportent sur Big Ben.

Palmer is a duch!
di*k*prio
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

foxyforever a écrit:
Shout out to my boyz from the Who Dat nation from beating the Steelers. Where you at Dikaps?

C'est Heat Miller qui nous a dem avec son fumble a la fin du damba! Mad

Mais bon your team deserves the win they payed well and though!

Dernière édition par di*k*prio le Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
di*k*prio
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fab a écrit:
Favre can still play, but he should stop acting like a prima donna.He's an attention whore.He didn't show up during preseason,just chilling in Mississippi, so he doesn't know his players like that.He also has a 2 fractures, but his coach still puts him on the field.That's his last year, he needs his body.He has a great career, but it's time.

The problem in Minnesota is not Brett (although I admit he's old) but Childress (le coach chauve)!

At the end of the day I will take Brett over Jackson. Dude still got some leftover football in him. At least till the end of season....
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Los Angeles a écrit:

Yo Dikaps, ya don't need Randy?

Nah, we could use him...but we don't need him to beat the Bengals Laughing
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

foxyforever a écrit:
Dikaps, j'ai vu comment vous avez gagne l'equipe de Fab. Quoique j'aurais bien aime que les Bengals l'emportent sur Big Ben.

Palmer is a duch!

Lol! Sorry girl les Bengals c'est notre femme on les tape tout les jours. Laughing

a la fin du match quand il fesait leur boucan la moi je ne paniquais meme pas un peu, je knowais deja le resultat Laughing
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les gars, there is a big problem with agents giving money and benefits to NCAA players. This is illegal because they are not pro yet!

As a result, Reggie Bush just lost his Heisman trophy, USC was banned, and more sanction to come for players who did get the dirty money.

So here is my question:

What is the solution ?

Don't forget that most of these kids need money to enjoy campus life like their peers.
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I didn't know USC was banned. I just heard about my boy Bush returning the Heisman trophy.

What I don't understand is the reason why the players need the money since they are all on scholarships and are elligible for financial aid too. I think the real reason behind paying them is to attract them to sign with a particular campus. For example, if a player has multiple offers to play for different schools, a school can decide topay him so the player will choose to play with that particular school.

I don't see any problem with a little incentive to attract a player. It's all business after all. Maybe the NCAA needs to revise their rule.
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By the way doyou think that the problem with the Cowboys was due to bad coaching or was it the players not being able to deliver on the field.

Hate that they had to fire the coach in the middle of the season, but something had to be done.

Superbowl 2011, here I come.
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You didn't know USC aka the best football team in college history was banned? Is this some kind of joke? Evil or Very Mad Anyhoo if ya think giving money to athletes is worst how 'bout athletes paying to get picked by top teams? The league needs to focus on the fixed games and playoffs series before get into that one. Evil or Very Mad

Hell yeah! Something had to be done and that egomaniac mofo Jerry Jones needs to fire himself too. He's the Cowboys biggest problem and I hope Brad Childress is next. Evil or Very Mad Matter of fact, I never got the firing coach after a bad record as a solution to the issue cuz if the players suck it's their fault. Mofos are responsible for executing the plays and making decisions too. Dem Cowboys needs good backup quarterback, RB and defensive backfield too. Anyhoo, fuck Cowboys! Geaux Giants! Very Happy

1's for the trouble, 2's for the show, 3's for the base and that limelight glow I know. You thinking that this game is over? Oh no, the wait is over, New York is back !!!! Lemme see your hands, wave'em side to side. Put'em up high, let's ride cuz New York is back !!!!!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
di*k*prio
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

foxyforever a écrit:

What I don't understand is the reason why the players need the money since they are all on scholarships and are elligible for financial aid too.

Foxy, L'argent dont je parle n'a rien a voir avec les scholarships et financial aid.

Je parle des agents qui trackent les top joueurs dans les univ, et leurs offrent de l'argent pour ensuite esperer qu'a la fin de leur carriere a l'univ ils vont signer pro avec eux!

Par exemple dans le cas de Bush, ses parents ont recu bcp d'argent d'un agent quand il jouait encore a USC, en esperant que Bush signe pro avec lui. Malheureusement quand Bush a signe pro il n'a pas signe avec l'agent mais plutot un autre agent. Et c'est la que l'agent qui s'est senti dupe, a vendu la meche...

Remember NCAA athletes are not pro yet, so it is illegal to give them or their families any kind of money or benefits!

Beaucoup de NCAA players viennent de famille pauvre et non pas flop de do. L'univ ne paye que leur school et c'est tout. Ils doivent aller se debrouiller pour falla les do (maybe work on campus) s'ils veulent aller au cine, bar et autre le weekend.

Remember their schedule is already full with practices, games, and classes.
So where do they find time to work part-time ?

So my question remains: Since they are not allowed to get extra money from agents what is the solution ?

Citation:
I think the real reason behind paying them is to attract them to sign with a particular campus. For example, if a player has multiple offers to play for different schools, a school can decide topay him so the player will choose to play with that particular school.

I don't see any problem with a little incentive to attract a player. It's all business after all. Maybe the NCAA needs to revise their rule

Non foxy c'est pas de ca qu'il s'agit.
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

foxyforever a écrit:
By the way doyou think that the problem with the Cowboys was due to bad coaching or was it the players not being able to deliver on the field.

The Cowboys lacked discipline on the field!
I believed 2 weeks ago Dallas was the team with most penalties in the NFL.

Plus, I don't think they had enough respect for the coach anymore.

And they were severely beaten last 3 weeks in a row, allowing an average of 40 points in each contests, a scoring only an average of 20 points!

Too me it spells out: "lack of motivation"!

So, lack of discipline and motivation, no respect, guess who is to blame ?
The headcoach and maybe Jerry Jones too!
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I wonder how Reggie Bush feels for being the reason of the two-year postseason ban on my Trojans. It took only a player to destroy a college. Sad

It must be very tempting as they are not allowed to have a job and coming from poor backgrounds but it's the choice they made and if the money is not enough, they can go the financial aid offices and apply for loans like most students.

Anyhoo in NFL news: I'm very disappointed in my Giants for losing against the worst team in the NFL. I've never been this humiliated in my life. Fuck' em and fuck dem Cowgirls too! Evil or Very Mad

The game of the day was my Jets of course but they need to stop being dragged to OT by suckers teams. That's bad reputation. Evil or Very Mad

I'ma let M.J. or Dikaps comment on the Steelers vs Patriots. All I have to say is: really? The Pats? At home? SMH....Just lost respect for y'all.

Oh well, I guess we have to fight again with dem Pats next week for the top spot. Thank God they playing the Colts and we playing the Texans. Sweeeeeet !!! Laughing

Magne

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Damn Michael Vick is back baby that boy has some football running thru his veins. il pulverise slt redskins av les touchdown et les pass papapapa non that boy is gud in football. ya des gens ki hein? mm si tu fais comment il seront slt eux forts. McNabb doesnt even know how to pay defense no more ahahahaha ca me do lap? je ne look plus le match ca me fatigue les yeux.... Laughing

les rules de la NCAA st pures et simples , no money or incentives to student-athletes unless they sign to professional teams. if they are still in college and receive any kind je dis bien any kind of incentives by the school or even an agent they will be caught and they will pay for it even in 10years... et ces choses la resortent tjr mm apres 10ans(cf le joueur de Auburn) btw NCAA riske de bann les usage of agents to get recruites in universities very soon in some sports u can't have an agent until u graduating and u done with ur years of eligibility. its the case a in volleyball anyways. so that rule shuld apply to all sports.

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Dikaps: I beg to differ about athletes not having time to work part-time. I had a classmate who was a soccer player and worked at the same time and manage to graduate with a 4.0 GPA. Don't give me the excuse of some athletes who are clearly lazy. Some non-athletes have busier lifes than athletes, yet they still manage to work and go to school. I also worked with a basketball player back in the days at the school library. He worked more hours than I did and still played Bball. So cut the crap with the excuses. As for the football player, they can find a job during post-season. So if they want to go the easy way and accept money for wish they clealy have not worked for, well they might as well pay for their mistake.

But as a business woman, I don't see a problem with paying athletes in the hopes that they will sign with you later on. Hell, I had to pass on some job offers with great incentives to take the one that offered me the most sign-on bonus. It's bizness baby. So I say, NCAA should let that rule go away, and let the agents bribe athletes. It's all bizness for me! Whoever offer me the most money gets me.

Vick and McCoy did a very damn good job today beating the Gianst. Go Philly. Thank God we got rid of McNabb. I never liked him, and I will never like him. Vick is proving that he is a good QB. Tonight, my veins bled Philly Eagles. Way to go baby.

as for the Cowboys, don't know why it took them so loong for a comeback. But I don't even want to see them in the playoff. Too many people in this state are routing for them, and I damn sure don't like that. They need to cheer for the Who Dat nation aka Dem Saints aka New Orleans. Crossing our fingers for another ring this year. However, would not even be mad if the Eagles get the ring.

So sad for my Colts. I definitely miss Tony Dungy.
di*k*prio
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Foxy, ce que je n'aurai cesse de dire ici c'est que: NCAA players are not professionals!
Therefore they should not receive any money from nobody as incentives!

College sports(football, baskeball, baseball, volley, ....), are amateur sports!

Imagine un peu que le QB d'une equipe universitaire recoive toutes les semaines 10 000$ d'un agent parcequ'il est le joueur le plus talentueux et le plus convoite de l'equipe, et que personne d'autre dans son equipe ne recoive meme un centimes d'un quelconque agent.

Tu sais tout le desordre que ca peut creer dans l'equipe ?
Ses efforts a lui tout seul ne font pas l'equipe, meme s'il est vraiment tres talentueux!

En plus moralement c'est meme injuste!
Puisque les autres joueurs de l'equipe ne sont pas recompenses, pour leur efforts, aussi minimes soient-ils.

Tu vois, c'est different d'une organisation ou tout le monde recoit quand meme de l'argent, meme si tout le monde n'a pas le meme salaire.

Par exemple, ton boss touche peut etre le triple de ton salaire, mais ca ne te derange pas, parceque qu'il le merite (en supposant qu'il a travaille dur pour) et en plus toi meme tu recois un salaire equivalent a tes efforts, et qui n'est pas non plus egal a 0 dollars.

C'est le meme principe dans une equipe de foot a la NFL.
Tom Brady a un gros salaire, mais le kicker n'aura jamais son salaire.
Rien de surprenant puisque Tom le merite, mais le kicker n'a pas 0 salaire non plus!

Pourtant avec les agents qui courent apres les NCAA players c'est frequent d'avoir des joueurs avec 0$!

Tu vois un peu le probleme maintenant ?

Bon, comme tu l'as dit la solution c'est peut etre d'aller travailler part-time.
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you had a blast with your family and some good food. Very Happy

I'm ecstatic for Vick and wish him nothing but the best. The best revenge is success. He's the most talented QB I've ever seen. He's killing it, call it a crime lol. I always had a crush on him. He has that don't-fuck-with-me look that turns me on. Laughing Fuck PETA who tryna bring the hate back with those damn dogs! They need to suck that shit and move the fuck on!!! Evil or Very Mad

Speaking of PETA, who saw their new ad with my boo Chad? His chocolate body is da TRUTH !!! Me likey mucho mucho. Mr. Green

Yo check this out. ROFLMAO! Laughing
'

foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My boy Vick did it again today. PETA needs to stop fucking hating on him. Who cares about dogs? I know I don't! So, they need to get over it. Baby boy is having a good season. I even forgot about Dem Saints for a moment. Go Eagles.

Heard that Ochocinco proposed to an old basketball groupie (aka basketball girlfriend). His babygal is just hunting for athletes with money. she left her ex (old baskeball player Antoine) when he started having money problems. Gold digger! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Chad most def has a banging body. I just wish his team had better talents.

Jets (9-2) against Patriots(9-2). Vos pronostics? I am going for the Pats.

@Dikaps: c'est clear que le QB n'est pas le seul qui rend une equipe bonne, mais en meme moi j'approche ce pb avec l'ame d'une bizgo woman meme si ces athletes ne sont pas professionnels. Bon avec les pbs que cela apporte mieux les agents arrettent de flatter les athletes. Une autre solution serait de flatter ces athletes en leur proposant des salaires exhorbitants s'ils signent avec l'equipe que l'agent veut.
a l'epoque si l'univ de Douala m'avait fait une bonne proposition, peut etre que j'aurai laisser Buea pour joindre l'equipe d'athletisme de Dla. Laughing Laughing Laughing Dla ne pas offert un bon curriculum. Laughing Laughing Laughing
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All we do is win win win. Gotta love dem Saints. They made big plays when it mattered the most.

@Fab: The bengals aint got nothing on us, though for a moment I thought they could win.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivante
Page 3 sur 23

Sauter vers: