Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The Official Luc Richard Mbah a Moute Thread
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mbindaman a écrit:
Merci cherie. Tu es un trèsor. Wink

Update on the lockout: NBA Players reject latest offer

Citation:
Milwaukee Bucks’ player representive Luc Richard Mbah a Moute was among the union leaders who rejected the NBA’s latest offer for a new collective bargaining agreement. The union also said it would take steps to de-certify and file an anti-trust suit against the league. That raises speculation that there won’t be an NBA season. Mbah a Moute said the players have already given up two-billion-dollars — and they shouldn’t have to give up more. The players rejected a 50-50 split of basketball-related income. They got 57-percent in the last agreement which expired at the end of June.

My heart goes out only to the arena workers without jobs and the poor rookies who can't go back to college! Sad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Los Angeles a écrit:
Mbindaman a écrit:
Merci cherie. Tu es un trèsor. Wink

Un day un day je vais te piner tu vas voir. Pas les bétises que tu sautes comme le criquet partout ici là.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey y'all! I hope your last month of the year is going wonderfully so far. Very Happy We are all excitingly waiting for the new season tip-off. I know the question burning on your mind at this time. Which team will sign Luc?

So what team do you think is most likely to sign him and why? I called Bucks first! What you got? Very Happy

I actually like the Bucks (please don't laugh I'm serious lol). I would love for him to have the Lebron/Cavs experience with that team. I've been to Milwaukee and they're crazy in love with him there. The fans love him, he's the coach's favorite, there is a reason he's the player representative so of course his teammates love him. Bucks is a decent team, don't hate! We've been to the playoffs recently.

Here is a statement from the Bucks General Manager John Hammond
Citation:
"We appreciate Luc and what he's done for us as an organization and what he stands for and we have every intention of bringing him back."

See what I mean? Even the GM likes my boy! Laughing

Luc's statement on the end of the lockout. Any thoughts? Very Happy

Citation:
"Guys are mainly happy about going back to work," Mbah a Moute said of the reaction he has received from other players and Bucks teammates. "It's not a great deal for the players, but it's fair enough for us to still work where we can freely move (in free agency) and for the owners to make up for their loss."

I have to admit the free agency can be stressful and exciting at the same time. It opens on Dec. 9 and if Luc signs another team's offer sheet, the Bucks have three days under the new CBA to match that offer and retain him.

In other news, center Landry Nnoko, who participated in Luc's camp year last, now attends Montverde Academy (Fla.) and recently signed a letter of intent at Clemson. Seven players from Cameroon are attending high schools and playing basketball in the US, who knows, one of them may have a chance to become a professional basketball player."As a player representing Cameroon, it was an obligation to help grow the sport and give kids a chance to get an education through sports." Luc said.

Now, who said again that camp was a scam? You read this? What do you guys have to say now? Nothing? That's what I thought too. Cool

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Si on dit ke Luc est gneh tu vas réagir comment?
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laughing Laughing

J'aime bien ton initiative d'emmener un groupe de 20 kmers a son match pour le surprendre et j'espere que ca marchera. Je voudrais bien qu'il came dans ma ville si celle ci avait une equipe mais c'est pas grave je peux me deplacer pour aller le voir jouer. J'ai envie de voir comment son jeu a progresse, sa performance de la saison passe ne m'a pas plu (c'est mon avis hein ne viens pas ici me latter avec tes repliques la Laughing). Tu sais si le programme de la saison est deja comot?
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

People are entitled to their opinions, no matter how insulting they may be to the intelligence I have to respect them so

Anyhoo, just so we're clear there is absolutely NO TROLLING in this thread! Evil or Very Mad

Now back to the question: what team would you like to see sign Luc? Why? Very Happy

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Y'a t il des equipes qui ont deja montre un interet pour Luc depuis la? Bucks a signe Dunleavy je me demande bien pourquoi? Qu'est qu'ils attendent pour signer Luc? Confused

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Makanaki a écrit:
Y'a t il des equipes qui ont deja montre un interet pour Luc depuis la? Bucks a signe Dunleavy je me demande bien pourquoi? Qu'est qu'ils attendent pour signer Luc? Confused
Worry not Luc Stay chez les Bouc de Miliki.
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nuggets are interested. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Denver Post a écrit:
a source from around the league said Denver is making a strong push for forward Luc Mbah a Moute, a restricted free agent who played with Milwaukee last season. He averaged 6.7 points per game and 5.3 rebounds, while showcasing a defensive dedication that would fit well with Denver coach George Karl’s philosophy.

Luc confirmed several teams from the Eastern and Western conferences are in discussions with his agent Sam Goldfeder.
Citation:
"My agent has been talking to a few teams, trying to work out something,'' Mbah a Moute said in a telephone interview Wednesday from Los Angeles. "I don't know the exact number, but it's probably about five. I don't think those five teams are just talking to him to just talk. I'm pretty sure they're talking to him about making me an offer. It looks pretty promising. I'm both excited and nervous, I'm nervous because I don't know what's going to happen. But I'm excited to be in this position.

I love Luc and all but sometimes he talks too much. I already told him once to keep his mouth shut or watch what he says. Now if there is no deal who gon' look stoopid?

The Bucks extended a one-year, roughly $1.1 million qualifying offer before the lockout but he declined. Some NBA officials contend he'll receive, at the minimum, the mid-level exemption (about $5.1 million) from some team. There are even whispers some team may exceed the mid-level amount, knowing the Bucks would be hard-pressed to match it considering they already have invested heavily in two other forwards.

Andrew Bogut recently tweeted how he hopes the Bucks retain Luc. He saw that tweet and was really appreciative of Andrew's words, adding "I have played with him three years and for a player like him to say that means a lot."

L'integree

MessagePosté le: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
le gars de derriere sur ta signature la me tue L.a. C'est un No get a life qui vient mind other people's business au lieu de soccuper de son bb looool et qd il se rend compte que l autre ne dit ou fait rien de bon il fait 'tsuiiiiiip' comme si on l'avait d abord invite Laughing Laughing Laughing .il a reagi net comme Hibis qui est entre dans un sujet la une fois ou personne ne l'avait invite hein. Elle trouve les gens entrain de rire, elle toise en demandant ce qu'il y'a de drole la Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il parait que Hornets, Thunder et Celtics sont aussi interesses. Il va alors stay chez les boucs avec les miettes de dos qui vont rester? Pourquoi ne pas aussi lui donner un full MLE deal comme les autres? C'est quand mem un bon defenseur malgre qu'en offense il est une catastrophe.

MessagePosté le: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Makanaki a écrit:
Il parait que Hornets, Thunder et Celtics sont aussi interesses. Il va alors stay chez les boucs avec les miettes de dos qui vont rester? Pourquoi ne pas aussi lui donner un full MLE deal comme les autres? C'est quand mem un bon defenseur malgre qu'en offense il est une catastrophe.
Richard stay chez les bouc de Miliki pour 19 Millions sur 4 ans. I told u!
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!! HE DID IT!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can only imagine how elated I was, and multiply that. Wow! What a weekend! Very Happy Very Happy

Now, I need my cut or I'm suing! After all the emotional breakdown and suicide watch Tchoko and the haters put me through I want 50%! Evil or Very Mad Btw, I can hardly wait to read what he gon' say, I'm cracking up just thinking 'bout it. Laughing

Playoffs here we come! Our defense gon' to be UNPENETRABLE! Fear the deer, baby! Cool

Now, please join me and let's celebrate this amazing deal!

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Late during Monday's session Luc Richard Mbah a Moute walked into the gym and was greeted with hugs and handshakes from his teammates. Skiles and forward Carlos Delfino were the first to greet him.

"We know how important Luc is to our team and our culture and what we're about," Andrew Bogut said. "Obviously we're a defensive team and he's a big reason why we're so good defensively.

"Everyone is happy to have him back. They know how hard he plays. Obviously people will say he doesn't score the ball. But with the roster we have, we'd like him to score more but we don't need him to. We have so many weapons now that Luc is still going to be our best defender, one of our better rebounders. a guy that can guard 1 through 5 (positions) is a big luxury to have."

Skiles said he was not sure when Mbah a Moute would be able to practice due to a visa issue but he was able to work out after practice with assistant Anthony Goldwire, and he worked on three-point shots from five different spots on the floor.

"I've got to wait until either I extend my visa or I have to get a new one," Mbah a Moute said.

"I thank God for what's happened to me. I worked hard for it. I have a good relationship with people here. It's always good to see those guys after a long summer."

Mbah a Moute attended some labor meetings during the summer as the Bucks player representative and he also took two classes and picked up 10 credits toward his degree at UCLA. He is now just 10 credits short of a degree in international development. He said he got a's in both classes.

"I hope to one day be a big part of developing Africa and Cameroon in particular,"

"Some teams are not going to be ready from the beginning and other teams are," he said. "If a team has a good start, it's going to give itself a good chance. I'm eager to see how it's going to pan out."

You're all welcome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merry Christmas y'all! I hope you had a delightful time with your family and friends. I know I'm late. Very Happy Anyway the Bucks started their season with a loss, lack of chemistry and lackluster offensive play and I hope they will work on that.

Before Christmas, Richard and his teammates visited the Children's Hospital to put a smile on those beautiful children faces and brighten their day.
Very Happy

Richard did not play on Monday due to patella tendinitis in his right knee but I have good news the MRI came back negative so keep your eyes on him tonight against Timberwolves.

He was the second-leading scorer in Bucks pre-season 85-84 loss to the Timberwolves with 14 points on 6-of-11 shooting. His midrange jumper, especially the 20-footer from the corner, was falling beautifully all night and a successful three-point attempt just added to the surprise.

"That was just one exhibition game. Let's talk after 20 games. I'll always try to continue to get better as a player and that's part of it."
Mbah a Moute said.

But while it was only an exhibition game, it's a sign of good things to come for Luc. He spent the lockout-lengthened offseason working on his game. His primary role has been as a defensive stopper. It's been his job to guard against the opponent's best player something he's excelled at during his first three seasons. He has been a starter. He's been a sixth man. His versatility and defensive prowess have made him a valuable asset to the Bucks

"It's always good to have the opportunity to do what you love for a living, I just tried to get better and work on my game. If I get better offensively, it'll help me and it'll help the team." Mbah a Moute said.

I'm working on an "exclusive" interview with him so if you have any questions for him feel free to drop it here. Very Happy

Haroun
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lien

H.a.R. Cool
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Haroun a écrit:
Lien

H.a.R. Cool

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'etais au match de Luc et je sais que tu veux les photos mais il n'a pas joue puisqu'il a toujours mal au genou donc j'ai pas pris de photos. Je l'ai rencontre apres le match. Ca va maintenant non? Satisfaite? Very Happy
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss!!!!!!!!!! I'm happier than a pig in shit, baby!

I guess I'm the only here who has yet to attend his game this season. I'm planning on surprising him at the Lakers game. Can't wait to tell Skiles how much he SUCK and needs to be FIRED! Evil or Very Mad

He had knee tendinitis but made his return to the court this weekend and helped get 2 wins. He actually started tonight against Hawks. What an awful game! Turrible, just turrible! #SMH.... Sad

I see we're back in tank mode. Been there so many times it doesn't even upset me anymore. Matter of fact, I ran out fo fucks to give now that Luc has his guaranteed contract.

I couldn't care less what happens to this team until Skiles is fired. His rotations were horrendous. This game was very winnable but thanks to his lack of coaching intelligence, we lost.

Holy shitballs! Where the hell was I when Bucks whooped Miami cHeat? 91-82? No freaking way!

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MILWAUKEE BUCKS BITCHES!!!!!!

Good to see my boys get some Ws. They sucker punched Lakers and are 2-0 against Miami cHeat. Ain't that orgasmic? I couldn't be happier! My team putting in work. Haters gonna hate! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 4 sur 8

Sauter vers: