Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
NBA: Where Close 2 dat Ring Happens
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 57, 58, 59  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Magne

MessagePosté le: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mbindaman a écrit:
dino a écrit:
Gars c'est comme si on a tcha la famille de Artest là à Nkomondong Shocked Shocked

Ils semblent si villageois!!!!!!

KS Cool
Gars tu crois que koi? Ils sont comme ca? Laughing Artest d'abors c'est un bon wakka. Mais sinon là où il me casse, à la fin, il tell ke Kobe lui a passé le ballon, et net Kobe lui a tell de ne pas shooter. Mais akah lui il a tell k'il va lui shooer les bétises Laughing

Vraiment moi je suis content que la ait win le titre. Mieux Kobe que Pierce.
ahahahaha mbinouille Artest c un djo ki a grandi o guetho de NY cad il est plus villaps ke les gars de New bell mais c un djo ke je respecte a partir de today.. sa maniere de jouer en defense est fantastik et il a apporte bcoup de bonnes choses chez les Lakers cette annee. slt pr ca je lui donne le credit de tte l'ekipe.
pr Kobe mo mm il m'a flop enerve hier, je me ddais sil etait devenu Lebron massa. Shocked cad hein? heureusement ils se st ts ressaisis et ont pousse fort ds leur guts pr gagner.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Magne

MessagePosté le: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waddle a écrit:
Je suis très très vex par cette victoire des Lakers.
Je ne cache pas.

Kobe ne méritait pas de gagner ce soir.
Il joue mal, joue seul, force les tirs, même quand ca ne rentre pas, il force encore et encore et encore.

Heureusement pour lui que Artest, Gasol et Fisher ont marqué les paniers clés.

Déçu pour les Celtics dis donc, qui méritaient une meilleure fin, surtout qu'à un moment, ils ont eu jusqu'à 11 points d'écart...
waddle ne deranges pas les gens hein? avales ton macabo tu digeres woueueeee Faucheuse Laughing Laughing jouer seul oo pas jouer seul ooo ils ont fait la difference et celtics n'a pas pu finirce match. c ca kon call grde ekipe. pcq c o dernier 1/4 temps ke le match s'est joue, boston n savait mm plus koi faire on dirait pdt ke la savait ce kil et comment ils aalaient ouer.
elle
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

apres son 5eme titre kobe peut retire en paix

ww.23andme.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger
Magne

MessagePosté le: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

elle a écrit:
se retirer pr aller ou?
je le quot" I have 2 more than Shaq, he can go to the bank" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ekobena
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

African girl a écrit:
elle a écrit:
se retirer pr aller ou?
je le quot" I have 2 more than Shaq, he can go to the bank" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

next step: Jordan...
Magne

MessagePosté le: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ekobena a écrit:
African girl a écrit:
elle a écrit:
se retirer pr aller ou?

next step: Jordan...
on ne ve mm pas atteindre le nivo de jordan hei? we ar gud where we are, on a plus de rin ke Shaq, lebron, et ts ces tintins la c tt ce ki ns interresse Wink Laughing Laughing
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

RIP Manute Bol (1962-2010)

Tchoko
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les gars, avec ce titre, Kobe confirme à mon sens son positionnement dans le top 10 des greatests of all time de la NBA, aux côtés des Bill Russel, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabbar et Magic Johnson. Shaquille O'neal fait bien évidemment, à mon sens, partie de ce top 10. Qui est devant qui et qui est derrière ? la question reste délicate. Ce qui est sûr, Michael Jordan est en tête du classement.

Pour Chris Broussard d'ESPN, Kobe est "the greatest laker" devant Magic et les autres.

Citation:
Move over, Magic; L.a. is Kobe's town

LOS ANGELES -- I grew up idolizing Magic Johnson. Before he even got to the league, he stole my heart from Dr. J with alley-oop passes to Greg Kelser and by foiling Larry Bird in the historic 1979 NCAA title game.

He also put together the greatest single-game performance in NBA history. Not only did he stack up 42 points, 15 rebounds and seven assists in Game 6 of the 1980 Finals to lead the Lakers to the championship over Philadelphia, but there's so much else to consider: the stakes, his youth and inexperience, his switch from point guard to center, the quality and star power of the opponent (The Doctor), the quality and star power of his injured teammate (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar). And he did it all as a 20-year-old rookie.

Although I believe Michael Jordan is the best to ever play the game, I've often stated that Magic is the one player you could argue was better because he's the only player in league history who could have played each of the five positions at an All-Star level.

Magic, along with Bird, saved the NBA. Magic's charisma, Magic's smile, Magic's style made him so cool, so awesome, that you couldn't help but love him. To this day, he'll charm your socks off. But I've got to be objective. I can't let my personal feelings get in the way. I can't let the fact that I watched Magic as a wide-eyed kid rather than as an adult who no longer idolizes basketball players affect the argument. I can't romanticize the past, making the heroes of my childhood larger than life, as we all have a tendency to do. And when you take away those factors and subtract the off-the-court stuff -- the personalities, the cultural impact, the front-office brilliance (Jerry West) -- I'm faced with this conclusion: Kobe Bryant is the greatest Laker of them all.

After Kobe won his fifth title Thursday, Magic said on ESPN that Kobe deserves a statue next to his outside Staples Center. Later that night, Magic told me Kobe is now his equal, although not yet his superior.

"The great thing about the Lakers is that we judge by championships,'' said Magic, who -- along with Kareem, Kobe and crucial role player Derek Fisher -- has won a handful of rings with the Lakers. "So when Kobe gets that next one, then he'll be The Man; he'll be the greatest Laker. And I'll have no problem giving him that.''

In my heart, I agree with Magic, the starting point guard on my all-time first five. But when I judge Magic by the same standard that everyone in the post-MJ period is judged by, I have to, albeit grudgingly, put Kobe atop the Lakers pantheon.

Since Michael, superstars are judged by not only how many championships they win, but with whom they win them. One of the greatest arguments for Michael's supremacy is that, outside of Scottie Pippen, he built a dynasty with a roster full of role players (Dennis Rodman was a terrific one, to be sure, but still a role player). While guys like Ron Harper,Steve Kerr and Bill Cartwright deserve respect, they weren't in the same class as the championship teammates of Magic and Bird.

So since Kobe came after Michael, he had to hear the "he's never won it without Shaq'' refrain earlier in his career. But Magic never heard "he never won it without Kareem.'' Bird never heard "he never won it without Robert Parish and Kevin McHale.''

In each of Magic's five championship seasons, he had a top-50 player of all time (Kareem). Granted, Kareem, although still a big-time scorer, was 38, 40 and 41 years old for the final three titles. But by then, Magic had been joined by another top-50 teammate in James Worthy, who played on the Lakers' 1985, 1987 and 1988 title teams. That's not to mention other great Magic teammates such as Byron Scott, Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon and Hall of Famer Bob McAdoo.

Kobe obviously had an all-time superstar for his first three titles in Shaq. But for his past two rings, he's had nothing close. Pau Gasol is a perennial All-Star, but he's not going to make anyone's top 50. If he and Kobe continue winning rings together, though, he's got a shot at the Hall of Fame.

The significance of Kobe's ability to start from scratch and build a second mini-dynasty with the Lakers can't be overstated, and gives him an advantage over many all-time greats.

As for the other Lakers greats, Wilt Chamberlain and West won only one ring apiece, despite playing together for four full seasons. Elgin Baylor never won a championship despite playing most of his career with West. Shaq, of course, won three rings in his eight Lakers seasons. And Kareem falls prey to the same argument as Magic (his team was stacked much higher than Kobe's); Kareem never won a ring without Magic or Oscar Robertson.

On top of the quality-of-teammates argument, Kobe beats Magic decisively on defense. Kobe has been a great defender, earning first-team All-Defensive honors eight times and second-team twice. Magic was never an all-league defender.

Personally, for all his scoring prowess, I don't think Kobe's offensive numbers stack up to Magic's. Magic averaged 19.5 points, 11.2 assists and 7.2 rebounds while shooting 52 percent from the field and 85 percent from the foul line. Kobe is a career 25-point scorer, but he's averaged only 5.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists on 45 percent shooting.

But when you factor in the defensive end, Kobe -- the better shooter and scorer -- comes out ahead of Magic as an all-around player.

While some might hold Kobe's subpar performance in Thursday's Game 7 against him, he still had 15 rebounds and found a way to score 23 points, mainly by hitting 11 of 15 foul shots. Plus, other immortals have struggled in big moments. Magic had so many flubs in the Lakers' 1984 loss to Boston, including dribbling out the clock at the end of regulation in Game 2, that he was being called "Tragic'' Johnson. And Michael shot 6-for-19 and 5-for-19 in two of Chicago's Finals games against Seattle in 1996.

Of course, Magic and his terrific teammates faced stiffer competition than Kobe has. The Celtics teams they battled were heavy in Hall of Famers, too. But in 1989, Magic's Lakers were swept by a Detroit Pistons team that featured only one top-50 player, 6-foot-1 Isiah Thomas, and had no great big men. I'd also argue the Celtics teams Kobe lost to in 2008 and defeated in 2010 were better than any of the clubs Jordan defeated in the Finals.

But that's the only thing I'm giving Kobe over Jordan. He's not Jordan's equal, and I don't think he ever can be, let alone overtake him as the G.O.a.T. Michael averaged 33.6 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists on 48 percent shooting while never losing a Finals series. He dominated every Finals he played in ways Kobe has not come close to doing.

But this isn't about Michael and Kobe; it's about Kobe and Magic, the two greatest Lakers ever. We can call them 1 and 1A. Just make sure Kobe is mentioned first.

Source

Waddle

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kobe c'est un niaiman dis donc.

Allez visiter mon blog:

Mon blog
diky_aky

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kobe is the Man! Le prochain c'est Lebron! Faut juste qu'il trouve ce qui lui manque, ca viendra de lui même. Le problème c'est qu'avec la configuration actuelle de la NBA, rien n'empêche un 3 peat de LAL. Tout dépendra de la capacité qu'aura le prochain coach à utiliser le serpent noir.
Surtout que les Cs chantaient leur chant du cygne.
Pour les affaires de top 10 greatest ceci ou cela, avouez au moins qu'en attaque il est plus incisif que MJ. le reste peut etre discuté.
Meilleur Laker de tous les temps...Hum si magic était stay il y aurait eu débat mais là...top scorer, autant de bagues que tous les autres grands...
7 apparitions en finale en tant que all-star sur 14ans de carrière dans la nouvelle NBA C'est à dire que si une année tu ne le vois pas c'est pas grave, tu le verras l'an prochain. SAC de fort!!!Les perf plus que jordanesques, les MVP de tout et n'importe quoi.
Bon je peux copier son palmares sur Wiki mais aucun être humain ne peut le lire entièrement.

GIVE HIM THE CREDIT HE DESERVES
dino
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waddle a écrit:

Qu'est ce que le gars là t'a fait???

KS Cool

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

diky_aky a écrit:
avouez au moins qu'en attaque il est plus incisif que MJ.

Pardon retire rapidement ton propos blasphematoire la pardon.

MJ ne doit JAMAIS être comparé à Kobe pardon.

Jordan dans sa jeunesse a marqué 37 points de moyenne dans une saison. Ce que Kobe ne fera jamais.

Jordan a aussi terminé une année avec 32 points, 8 rebonds, 8 passes, près de 3 interceptions, chose que Bryant ne fera jamais.

Jordan n'a jamais joué avec des intérieurs de haut niveau.
Kobe sait qu'il peut faire ses betises, prendre 24 shoots et en marquer seulement 6, parce que Gasol peut suppléer, ou bien O'neal à l'époque.

Donc ne compare pas les incomparables pardon.

Allez visiter mon blog:

Mon blog
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waddle a écrit:
diky_aky a écrit:
avouez au moins qu'en attaque il est plus incisif que MJ.

Jordan dans sa jeunesse a marqué 37 points de moyenne dans une saison. Ce que Kobe ne fera jamais.

Jordan a aussi terminé une année avec 32 points, 8 rebonds, 8 passes, près de 3 interceptions, chose que Bryant ne fera jamais.

Kobe sait qu'il peut faire ses betises, prendre 24 shoots et en marquer seulement 6, parce que Gasol peut suppléer, ou bien O'neal à l'époque.

voilà Eto'o vs Milla c repartit!

Les gars pleurez Manute Bol dit donc!
Ekobena
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mbindaman a écrit:
RIP Manute Bol (1962-2010)

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Dommag'e. J aimais bien ce djo. le seul gars qui a contré en carrière plus qu il n a marqué.
Il est die des suites de quoi dis donc?
Waddle

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vraiment, mes hommages aussi à Manute Bol.

Avant, il était berger au Soudan avec ses moutons je crois, et, à cause de sa taille, les Sixers à l'époque ont vu en lui peut-être un moyen facile de marquer des paniers.

Il n'en fut jamais rien, mais il a quand même réussi à rester 11 ans en NBA dis donc.

Depuis, il fût très longuement engagé dans des actions humanitaires

Paix à son âme.

Allez visiter mon blog:

Mon blog
diky_aky

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waddle a écrit:
diky_aky a écrit:

Empty

J'ai retiré Grand Shocked Esseu c'est la fokce?
Magne

MessagePosté le: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

dino a écrit:
Waddle a écrit:

Qu'est ce que le gars là t'a fait???

KS Cool
le gars ne lui a rien fait c ke qd un djo est fort tt le monde le deteste... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tchoko
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les gars, on peut discuter Kobe vs Magic ou Jabbar ou je ne sais qui... Mais pour Kobe vs Jordan, c'est techniquement chaud. Les statistiques parlent d'elles mêmes.

Citation:
Kobe Bryant vs. Michael Jordan: There's Still No Debate, Jordan Is King

Kobe Bryant has just won another championship ring—his fifth. There will be some fans who will start to bring up the debate that Kobe is somehow on par with Michael Jordan.

The thing is, Bryant is not. Bryant is a great player who has been in the league 14 years and will be enshrined into the Hall of Fame when he does retire. Yet, Bryant will never be at the level of Jordan.

Looking at Jordan's accolades over his 15 year career, Bryant doesn't come close to measuring up. Jordan won the Rookie of the Year Award, a Defensive Player of the Year Award, five MVP Awards, and six Finals MVP Awards.

He also had 10 All-NBA First Team Selections, nine First Team All-Defensive selections, and one Second Team All-NBA selection.

Jordan's stats? He ranks first all-time in points per game with an average of 30.1, second all-time in steals with 2,514, third all-time in points with 32,292 points, third all-time in steals per game with 2.3, third all-time in field goal attempts, fourth all-time in field goals, fourth all-time in free throws, and ninth all-time in free throws attempted.

What about Bryant? What are his numbers like so far in his career, considering he's only played one year less than Jordan?

Bryant's accolades look like this: One MVP and two Finals MVPs.

He is an eight time All-NBA First Team selection, eight time All-NBA Defensive First Team, two time All-NBA Defensive Second Team, two time All-NBA Second Team, and two time All-NBA third team member.

For Bryant to even catch Jordan, he'd need a Rookie of the Year award (which of course he can't do), four more MVP awards, a Defensive Player of the Year award, and four more Final MVP Awards.

So in order for Bryant to match Jordan in terms of Finals MVP Award, he'd need to have nine rings.

In terms of ranking within the top 10 all-time of any category, the only one Bryant is a part of is free throws, where he's currently ranked 10th all-time.

Jordan scored 32,292 points in 15 years. Kobe? He has scored 25,790 points in 14 years. So, it likely won't be until Bryant's in his 17th year in the league before he passes Jordan for total points.

Even if you look at each player's best seasons, Jordan wins.

In the 1988-1989 season, Jordan averaged 32.5 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, and 2.9 steals, while shooting 53.8 percent from the field, 27.6 percent from three, and 85 percent from the free throw line.

During Kobe's best year in the league he averaged 31.6 points, 5.7 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 1.4 steals on 46.3 percent from the field, 34.4 percent from three, and 86.8 percent from the free throw line.

In all 15 seasons, Jordan averaged over 20 points per game. Kobe has only done that in 12 out of 14 seasons.

Need more stats? OK.

Jordan averaged 30 points or more eight times, while Bryant has accomplished that feat three times. Jordan averaged over six rebounds a game nine times, while Bryant has done that three times. Jordan averaged over five assists nine times, and Bryant has averaged over five assists eight times, and Jordan averaged over two steals per game 10 times while Bryant only has done that once.

As for playoff numbers, Jordan is number one all-time in points per game in the playoffs at 33.4, and leads a slew of playoff categories. He is also first all-time in points, first all-time in field goals attempted, first all-time in free throws, second all-time in free throw attempts, second all-time in field goals, second all-time in steals, sixth all-time in steals per game, and seventh all-time in assists.

Bryant currently ranks third all-time in field goal attempts, fourth all-time in points, fourth all-time in field goals, fourth all-time in free throws, fifth all-time in free throws attempted, and eighth all-time in steals.

In terms of averages in the playoffs, Jordan averaged over 30 points 12 times and Bryant has averaged over 30 in the playoffs four times. Jordan averaged over six rebounds 10 times while Bryant has averaged over six four times, and Jordan averaged over five assists eight times while Bryant averaged over five assists seven times.

The numbers make it clear—Bryant has never come close to being better than Jordan.

The all-time ranks and the awards do not lie. Jordan has always been the better of the two, and it's not even close.

Source

Waddle

MessagePosté le: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci Tchoko.

Allez visiter mon blog:

Mon blog
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waddle a écrit:
Merci Tchoko.
On call ce que Tchoko a do un devuvulalizer
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 57, 58, 59  Suivante
Page 58 sur 59

Sauter vers: