Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Petit Pays donne savie à Jésus et impose les mains aux malad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Divers
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
malcolm
Petit bérinaute

MessagePosté le: Tue May 26, 2009 10:21 pm    Sujet du message: Petit Pays donne savie à Jésus et impose les mains aux malad Répondre en citant

Après avoir donné sa vie à Jésus, Petit Pays, l'artiste camerounais déchu s'exerce maintenant lui aussi dans l'exorcisme. Quelques semaines après son passage auprès de l'exorciste de renommée internationale T.B. Joshua, Petit Pays avoue non seulement avoir donné sa vie à Jésus, mais aussi avoir reçu lui aussi le don de guérison; donc il impose les mains aux malades qui guérissent.

Dans le même temps, le Turbo est sous le coup d'une investigation d'abus de confiance. Son aide de camp personnel aurait porté plainte contre lui pour salaire impayé sur une période de plus d'un an.

Que se cache t-il donc derrière cette conversion soudaine d'autant plus que ces 5 dernières années, Petit Pays a flirté avec toute sorte d'immoralité tant sur ses liens avec les petites filles qu'à travers ses chansons qui vantent l'homosexualité ?

En tout cas, comme le dit la Bible, Dieu ne souhaite pas la mort du méchant, mais qu'il change dans la bonne direction. Espérons qu'il s'agit d'une vraie conversion

Dernière édition par malcolm le Wed May 27, 2009 12:34 am; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Tatchape
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue May 26, 2009 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

dis donc il est finir,qu'il parte au tour
Magne

MessagePosté le: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

holala j'ai aime la fin de son interview. c tres bien ca il a vraiment donne sa vie a Jesus waaa.
compaore est venue a dla eee il est venu vendre les vaches.
il a emmene ma maman a Ougadougou weeeeeeeee

hein my friend?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
afreaka
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

tout ca quand son pasteur Tb Joshua la est en ballotage au nigeria..
Citation:
There is no denying the fact that whatever brings a man to stardom lies in his vision and personal drive and that fame, success and recognition do not come by accident but through commitment and dint of hard work.

Interestingly, those who stand the test of time and reach the pinnacle of success will almost certainly attract both negative and positive attention, which, depending on the authenticity and how it is managed, would determine whether the person involved survives or not.

For now, it may be difficult to ascertain the extent of damage the ongoing war of words between embattled Prophet Temitope Joshua on the one hand and his estranged aides (Bisola Johnson and Paul Agomoh on the other hand) who accused the prophet of promiscuity, deception, manipulation and fake miracles, would cause.

But the truth is that the General Overseer of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua, is currently under fire as a victim of very incriminating allegations, especially on the veracity of series of miracles performed by him. Many therefore are wont to ask: Is T.B. Joshua a true prophet of God? Can he be classified amongst genuine men of God or is he a magician? Where do we place him?

First, the recent attack was in form of an open letter to Fatai Balogun aka T.B. Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Lagos, as written and signed by Pastor Ladi Peters Thompson of Living Waters Unlimited Church, Lagos, in which the former was accused of casting a spell on his members and being engulfed in the 'perfidy of deceit'. It also gave an urgent call to the former to repent of his wickedness or face the wrath of God.

In Thompson's words, "Unfortunately, the spirit of deceit has elevated you (Joshua) to a staggering height that you may calculate as a point of no return. I have enclosed herein a video document containing the witness of some of your notable ex-disciples. These former devotees of yours approached me ...and recounted ...horror stories...Their well- articulated accounts present a platform for you to repent of your deeds...So many have died unnecessarily, too many women and young girls debased, families destroyed, men wounded and destinies diverted towards hell because of your deceptions."

This open letter was therefore followed by a video documentary entitled "Deception of the Age", produced by Nollywood star, Paul Adams with fiery Pastor Ladi Thompson as the executive director, which offers chilling accounts of human right abuses, manipulations, deceptions and sexual escapades perpetrated by the prophet, which were based on the confessions of his former devotees and has continued to generate ripples since it hit public domain a few weeks ago. It is no exaggeration that the documentary has in no small measure dented the reputation of the preacher, popularly known as the man in the synagogue.

With vivid accounts of the prophet's atrocities as supplied by Bisola Johnson, a former studio worker who was a close disciple of Joshua for 14 years and Paul Agomoh, the first indigenously ordained prophet in the church, who also left after 10 years, the documentary is best described as a highly-damaging piece.

Expectedly, soon after the indicting clips hit limelight, Prophet T. B. Joshua and his congregation have made frantic efforts to react to allegations that he is a gigolo, an impostor and a fraudster.

One of such moves is the release of a counter documentary entitled "Beware of Seducers" in which many of his estranged devotees confessed to having spread false and incriminating stories, which were fabricated to destroy his reputation and ministry.

The documentary showcased the likes of one Mukaila Bello, a man who confessed he lied that he buried an eight-month old pregnant woman in the church and produced hundreds of cassettes of such fabrications which he sold to make tons of money. Bello repented and sought for the prophet's forgiveness.

It then went on to present damaging and humiliating profiles on the key witnesses used in the former documentary by Ladi Thompson. Here, Bisola Johnson confessed to being haunted by nightmares and spirit of death, having mental imbalance, frustration in marriage, which once led to her drinking poison and setting a whole house ablaze. In this documentary, Bisola was seen weeping and begging for forgiveness from the prophet and body of disciples.

In the same vein, Paul Agomoh was also shown begging Joshua for reacceptance because he derailed when he was sent to head the branch of the church in Ghana and misused his position by getting involved in a scandalous relationship with a high-class female member of the church.

Furthermore, one Maxwell Ijeh, who according to Agomoh was manipulated and made to sit on a wheel chair as a crippled man, came in the company of his wife to debunk Agomoh's story as untrue, claiming that he was healed nine years ago and that people should not listen to Agomoh's blackmail against the man of God.

As a follow-up to both documentaries, **Sunday Independent** spoke with the two parties involved. In a telephone conversation with Pastor Ladi Thompson, the cleric told this reporter that he had no personal grudge against T.B. Joshua but that there were incontrovertible evidences, as narrated by all these estranged protÈgÈs to show that Joshua is a deceiver, hence the need to stop his abuse of power and violence against innocent Nigerians.

"I have nothing against the man, but as a watchman over this country, I owe Nigerians a duty to protect them from visible deceptions and lies if I truly value human life and dignity. This is what I have tried to do by warning him and alerting the public."

On their part, Synagogue Church of all Nations told this reporter that the documented fabricated lies circulated around are being sponsored by Christian stalwarts out of sheer envy and jealousy.

One of the prophet's close aides, who preferred anonymity, said that "this is not the first time people are fabricating lies against the man of God. The truth however is that most of these things are being sponsored by some bigwigs in Christian circles. Leaders of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria have always attacked him of not having spiritual mentors. They forget that Prophets like Elijah and Jeremiah did not have any mentor. Even Prophet Jeremiah did not have roots. In the Bible, God said, "Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee and ordained thee a prophet to the nations."

He went on, "If you look closely, most of these cassettes or video clips are being sold in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) or The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM). In fact, some even make it compulsory for members to buy the cassette. They also use it for Sunday school teachings. If you say you are called of God, why don't you do yours and let T. B. Joshua do his own too. Why do you have to judge him? Why don't you leave him to God? Those claiming his miracles are fake should come out and perform their own original miracles.

Unfortunately, 95 per cent of these PFN pastors who accuse T.B. Joshua of not having roots or mentors are products of break-away churches. They rebelled against their masters and left to start their own churches. The fruit they bear shows the type of mentors they have."

Reacting to the allegations and counter-allegations, the National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor said, "I have heard about the first video clips and confessions of some of his estranged devotees but I have not heard anything about that of the Synagogue church where those allegations were countered.

Anyway, I have said it before, I am saying it today and I will continue to say it that T. B. Joshua is not a Christian and the synagogue is more or less a house of horror. I don't know those who made those confessions but my simple argument is "if you say you are a Christian, you must tell us when and how you were converted. Who pastured you? Where did you come from or did you drop from heaven? Every man of God is traceable to somewhere; so where can we trace you to? Where is his root? If he can answer these simple questions and have the authenticated, then we are close to solutions," he said.

Anybody can do anything to cover up so many things; so whether there is any DVD telling tales of accusations or another one to counter it is not the issue. My submission is that this man is not a Christian and that is basic.

As to the genuineness of the miracles performed there or otherwise, let me say that a good doctor does not look at symptoms but the root cause of the problem. If I say that T.B. Joshua is not a Christian and that the Synagogue is not a church, automatically, what is being done there is not of God. So, I won't even waste my time talking about the miracles being preformed there."

However, the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, His Eminence, Sunday Ola Makinde, believes although Joshua is not a member of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), no man is in a position to judge another.

"Prophet T B Joshua is not a member of CAN. I cannot judge as to whether he is authentic or not but I hate any church that is miracle-centred instead of being salvation-centred or Christ-centred. Any church that is miracle-centred should be suspected. So, I advise him to be salvation-centred and less focused on self or on miracles as we often see in their telecast," said he.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=3846&z=10
Nji

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 9:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ta première phrase où tu dis "artiste déchu" là me donne envie de supprimer ce topic.
meb
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 9:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laisse, y a toujours les opposants ici dehors.

Je me demande si l'auteur du topic a bien regardé la vidéo là même.

Ce n'est pas encore écrit, ça l'était juste...
sur http://mebene.over-blog.com/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
touli

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 11:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

S'il vous plaît, éviter toutes remarques désobligeantes sur TURBO - OMEGA pardon!!!
Après Eto'o on n'a que lui au pays....
Je sens qu'on va fermer ce topic.. Very Happy
Queen B

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 12:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Vinny Térranova
Zinap

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 1:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pardon qu'il laisse les conneries là et continue a nous faire danser c'est meme quoi ça Laughing Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVo-Y3mZRvA
euryale8
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 2:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

joyce a écrit:
pardon qu'il laisse les conneries là et continue a nous faire danser c'est meme quoi ça Laughing Laughing

tu es en forme ces derniers tps hein Laughing

ah dis donc avt il chantait un peu bient mtn il tape les casseroles vides
On dit que les femmes sont les meilleures gardiennes de la tradition, c'est dans le secret des cuisines que la culture passe de mère en fille, on répète les gestes immuables et on commente les dosages avec elle.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zinap

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 2:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

euryale8 a écrit:
joyce a écrit:

tu es en forme ces derniers tps hein Laughing

ah dis donc avt il chantait un peu bient mtn il tape les casseroles vides

ah oui il commence a faire beau ça me donne la bonne humeur
encore maintenant petit pays fait danser beaucoup avec sa musique difficile de rester assis j'aime moins le personnage

lucaToni
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 2:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

c'est vraiment n'importe quoi !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elan D'Anjou De PimPim

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 2:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

que petit-pays fais quoi ? qu'il guerrit les gens ? c'est la folie ou c'est la blague ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
afreaka
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed May 27, 2009 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ElanPimPim a écrit:
que petit-pays fais quoi ? qu'il guerrit les gens ? c'est la folie ou c'est la blague ?

tu ne sais pas que c'est l'eglise qui donne l'argent maintenant? et puis les kaolos pour les states?
Diamond Princess

MessagePosté le: Thu May 28, 2009 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

afreaka a écrit:
ElanPimPim a écrit:

tu ne sais pas que c'est l'eglise qui donne l'argent maintenant? et puis les kaolos pour les states?

Interessant ca...
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: