Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Le Sopanglais
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Jeux et délires
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ifunanya
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,
this just sounds / or reads) like a little cozy place I wanna be in. Can I come in?

Welcome back Kiss & Love
i know you've been here, you were just hiding in that other topic, you know, idee geniales de costomization et decorations. But we're glad to have you here.
So what do you think about the elections? are you psyched about Barack too like the rest of us?

personally I don't know who's going to win, but I know for sure that the winner will win with about 2-3% difference, because the battle is really tough
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To protect the sheep you have to catch the wolf... and not to take some wolf to catch the wolf. Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ifunanya
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mbindaman a écrit:
To protect the sheep you have to catch the wolf... and not to take some wolf to catch the wolf. Laughing

explain alors mainant tonton. what do you mean?
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

electra a écrit:
Mbindaman a écrit:

explain alors mainant tonton. what do you mean?
Do ke le mot-àmotage, toi même tu vas meet les sens de ca.
Ca'a dire en d'ocre termes: It takes one to know one
BlackBadu

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

electra a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,
this just sounds / or reads) like a little cozy place I wanna be in. Can I come in?

Welcome back Kiss & Love
i know you've been here, you were just hiding in that other topic, you know, idee geniales de costomization et decorations. But we're glad to have you here.
So what do you think about the elections? are you psyched about Barack too like the rest of us?

personally I don't know who's going to win, but I know for sure that the winner will win with about 2-3% difference, because the battle is really tough

Hey thanks for the warm welcome...true been hiding over there as that was the only place I felt comfortable in...now there is this place.
Elections? Well, Obama is president now isn't he? But in general, I'm neutral when it comes to politics and have been living in another world while the whole campaign ran its course. Didn't wanna get too interested even though ppl all around me talked about it...was sure one of the elections of the century Laughing Laughing
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et moi alors ? Sad
BlackBadu

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alright, let's have this back up...
guyz n girlz, listen ( or read)...
Have a friend who is Indian and he fell in love with a Germano-American woman here. At first glimpse, quite a nice picture right? Thing is, his family rejected him completely because of this union that he is going to seal on the 8th of December. a couple of reasons:

1- the woman is not Indian. Indians are very particular about lookig for a wife for their boys but he "sinned" by not only letting his family choose but also choosing one who is not indian

2- the woman is divorced. Many families would not understand a young guy who's never been married going for a divorcee

3-the woman is 10 years older than my friend...he is 26 and she is 36.

4- the woman has a teenage girl of 15.

He was trying to talk his family into accepting this but they refused. He was even planning to go to India and have a face-to-face discussion with the family, but they argued on the phone and the family told him off, that he was not their son anymore and that kind of stuff...

What would you have done if you were B, let's call my friend B.
Now put yourself in the shoes of the family, would you have gone as far as rejecting your son just because he is getting hooked with some non-indian girl?
What about your families? do you think some have the tendency to be that way?

Well, let me know what you think
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BlackBadu a écrit:
Have a friend who is Indian and he fell in love with a Germano-American woman here. At first glimpse, quite a nice picture right? Thing is, his family rejected him completely because of this union that he is going to seal on the 8th of December. a couple of reasons:

1- the woman is not Indian. Indians are very particular about lookig for a wife for their boys but he "sinned" by not only letting his family choose but also choosing one who is not indian

2- the woman is divorced. Many families would not understand a young guy who's never been married going for a divorcee

He was trying to talk his family into accepting this but they refused. He was even planning to go to India and have a face-to-face discussion with the family, but they argued on the phone and the family told him off, that he was not their son anymore and that kind of stuff...

Now put yourself in the shoes of the family, would you have gone as far as rejecting your son just because he is getting hooked with some non-indian girl?

Massa tu viens cacher un bon sujet commercial ici coe ca pkoi non? Pardon guip moi la permission de copier le divers pour put ca dans H&M.
Ifunanya
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BlackBadu a écrit:

Interresting story. Sad it still happens in these modern days....

For aught I know so far, a person's life remains a person's life and only his or hers until God decides to take it away.

I know Indians for being very convservative people, and self culture-centered people so i am not very surprised about the reaction of his family.
First of all, I think Parents should acknowledge the possible consequences of change in culture when sending their children abroad, especially of the latter are very young when leaving the family and be ready to face somre challenges on their side; That applies to every culture, african, euroopean , chinese or others.
The lady herself is multi cultural because she's born from a german parent and an americam parent.

- To Consider choosing somebody out of the cultural circle a sin is, in my opinion being very very closed minded, and too jugemental to some extend, in the sense that his family stand against his union certainely because they have prejudice ideas about the culture of the lady, and believe that her culture is the wrong culture to get in. Rejecting the son instead of trying to cope with his choice is being selfish and closed-minded. They care about their own cultural satisfaction and not the well-being of their son

- The lady is deivorcee so what? everybody makes mistakes at some point in their life, and one of thse mistake may include choosing the wrong partner to marry. I think the guy was open enough, more important, love her enough to understand that she just made a mistake, the past is the past, and it is unfair for them and their love to endure the consequences of that mistake the rest of the life.

- 10 yrs older? age ain't nothing but a number.

- teenage girl of 15. generally , the teenage girla is the cause of relationship disso;lution between two people, but here some factors are very important and some questions have to be answered:
How does the man get along with the teenage girl? Is the teenage girl ready to have him as a step father? Is the guy ready to work his relationship with the teenage gils if thing aren't as good between them? is he ready to cope with teeangehood caprices?
If those questions are answered positivly i think the man is more thn ready to form his new family.

families are very different; I don't think i would go that far, rejecting my son or my brother because "he got out of the circle", I would be the selfish one in that case. I care about those i love, and if that means accepting their choice as it is even if I am not too happy with that, then, so will be.
Tagni
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Magni, you have a pretty cute smile Very Happy. I m lovin' it Wink
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tagni a écrit:
Magni, you have a pretty cute smile Very Happy. I m lovin' it Wink

Thank you papa Tagni Wink

mais dis moi pere Tagni. C'est toi sur la photo la???? Shocked Laughing
L'integree

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I need a big dick inside me oh lord! Confused Crying or Very sad Embarassed
BlackBadu

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey D', H&M c encore kelle rubrique? Hennes & Mauritz? loooollll

I hear ya Electra and I mostly agree with you. But I think, B did not try hard to talk his parents into accepting his decision. He was planning to go talk to them face to face in India. After that phone call, he cancelled the trip.
Sometimes, I think we do not try hard enough to go into other people's shoes...Not all parents are modern and advanced in their way of thinking. His Dad is an engineer who worked in all kinds of places. B was born in Mauritius yep yep...
My point is sometimes, we need to educate our parents. All the reasons you gave up there Electra, it would have been good for B to discuss them face-to-face with his parents. And to be patient at it because it is a completely new concept and it will take some time to unroot the old way of thinking. So for me, B did not fight hard enough to maintain his relationship or at least communication with his parents and that is the sad part. Because if things go pear shape with his lady ( not wishing them that but there is always an eventuality), he just might need the support of his family. Given the way he has handled the situation right now, it would require much more effort and humility to ga ask for forgiveness and still he would not have achieved the honorable goal of getting his family to accept change.
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bess a écrit:

mdrrrr Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Vous etes trop forts sur ce forum
caaaaaaaaa mes cotelettes
This made my day Laughing

Famille ooo Fokiou is back and cold
Nobody to warm me ? Sad
silazor
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bess a écrit:

woou kouyeeeeeee Laughing hahahaha Laughing

Los angeles u make me come back and want am i seeing?
Bess need a big Dick inside her oh lord Laughing Laughing

LosAngeles can u guess what i need Laughing oh lord

http://www.afrikan-mosaique.com
silazor
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ifunanya i read your reply to Black dudu's story
i wanted to congratulate u for your english level . it was really nice
i must also admit you gave very good argument and one can directly see you are defending black dudu's friend decision and comdemned his family's reaction or attitudes.
however i would like to be a little inconsistent with your point of view.
i was thinking like few years ago but
for have been experiencing many relationship with german's woman
i can now understand the family's position.
i wouldn't say i made only bad experiences with german womans on the contrary it's was a great pleasure . however i can affirm u that for a stable relation most of german woman are not the wisely choice .
the major problem is in the habits. at the beginning all seem to be wonderfull but both of partners just don't want see the reality they try hiding differences but anyhow the time comes when it's become unable/ no more possible to hide and things start going from bad to worse downhil .
yes we shouldn't generalize this fact but it's occuring in most of the case.
i can just wish to black dudu's friend he didn't regret his decision one day
Laughing Laughing

"go out of the circle" is really a good thing . anyone should experience that. me i already made the round of all country except some few country
i took my experiences and i am not complaining . every dog's have his day Very Happy

PS: when will BD reply to her own subject?

http://www.afrikan-mosaique.com
elle
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

F**k U a écrit:
Los Angeles a écrit:
C etait mieux qu on transforme celui ci en SOPAPIDGIN la je suis chaude Very Happy
SOPANGLAIS ca veut encore dire quoi ? Apres ca sera SOPAFRANCAIS et SOPASMILEYS necepa ? Laughing Laughing
Quand vous serez a SOPAMUET vous me dites hein Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing moi mm j attends aussi ca ici Cool

on va ecrire quoi dans le sopamuet? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ou est le sopapatois?

i am really tired

ww.23andme.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger
elle
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

F**k U a écrit:
Los Angeles a écrit:
C etait mieux qu on transforme celui ci en SOPAPIDGIN la je suis chaude Very Happy
SOPANGLAIS ca veut encore dire quoi ? Apres ca sera SOPAFRANCAIS et SOPASMILEYS necepa ? Laughing Laughing
Quand vous serez a SOPAMUET vous me dites hein Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing moi mm j attends aussi ca ici Cool

rihanna viens donner ton numba a mbindaman

ww.23andme.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger
Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'integree a écrit:

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Professeur Moriarty
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mbindaman a écrit:
L'integree a écrit:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Mon joueur, si tu lap, c'est ke tu as hia ce ke ca veut dire...Mais je wanda ke Nonnnn, ca ne peut pas vouloir dire ce ke je crois ke ca veut dire...ou bien? Shocked Shocked
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Jeux et délires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Suivante
Page 11 sur 12

Sauter vers: