Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Le Sopanglais
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Jeux et délires
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ifunanya
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vaness a écrit:
Salut ! c'est peut-être bête coe question mais juste pour savoir si on peut participer aux débats mais en français ? bn vous pouvez continuer à écrire/repondre en anglais...juste je voudrais prendre part mais suis totalement nulle pour le "penser/écrire" en anglais.Merci

Hi Vaness. Long time no see. How have you been? Wink although i'm not the author of the topic, I welcome you here to participate but there's something that i am confused about: you seem to read and understand the subjects on the topic very well, so I assume that you can at least understand english, but here is a suggestion. why don't you try to write what you think in engish, and whenever you feel like you have made a mistake, somebody will just correct you. And plus, you can alternate between english and french sometimes... what do you think?
Vaness
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

electra a écrit:

Hi Vaness. Long time no see. How have you been? Wink although i'm not the author of the topic, I welcome you here to participate but there's something that i am confused about: you seem to read and understand the subjects on the topic very well, so I assume that you can at least understand english, but here is a suggestion. why don't you try to write what you think in engish, and whenever you feel like you have made a mistake, somebody will just correct you. And plus, you can alternate between english and french sometimes... what do you think?

Ok ! i will try to answer in english Wink

I'm neither fine neither sick...excessively tired today...And u how are u ?

Concerning the debate about the women/abortion...First i agree with DiDDy , it's an medical error(?) and the Dr is guilty and so he has to pay...And i think he can be convicted/condemned to pay 200000 cuz the child is an indesirable charge ( poids)for his mother ,e.g if u hav and accident caused by someone else negligence/act , and u sue him , he will hav to pay 4the consequences of his act/behaviour...so for me it is absolutly normal for the mother to ask Doctor to pay..and the mother can estimate all the expenses she will make until the child be able to be independent (
?)...

ps: i hope my english is understandable ?
Wink

Dernière édition par Vaness le Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:48 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

electra a écrit:
@ Diddy: about the one time payment, I think so too. but 200,000 is too much in my opinion, because part of it is her fault too. She shoudn't have gotten pregnant in the first place, so in order to pay for her irresponsibility I think the doctor should give something like $ 50,000 but the doctor should definetely pay her...

Why make the woman pay for her irresponsibilty?
Let's say you have a heart attack due to obesity. You go in for a heart surgery but due to his incompetency, the surgeon fails to properly operate on you. You come out of the operating room with a heart just as messed up as it was when you came in. We all agree that you should sue the doctor for malpractice, right? You hired him to perform a service that he failed to render. Normally, the compensation for malpractice (or medical error) is ridiculously high. Well, should the compensation be less since the heart attack is partly your fault? After all, you did let yourself go by putting on weight and becoming obese...

I don't think so.

The woman may be responsible for immaturity but certainly not for the doctor's incompentecy. The latter should pay and he should pay well.
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@ Vaness...
You write english well. I could understand everything.
So, no more excuses... Wink.
Le_Bantou

MessagePosté le: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
@ Vaness...

So i guess you're the new teacher/professor, right? Cool

DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le_Bantou a écrit:
DiDDy a écrit:
@ Vaness...

So i guess you're the new teacher/professor, right? Cool

It depends...
Are you a student? Cool
Le_Bantou

MessagePosté le: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:

It depends...
Are you a student? Cool

yes i am! do you mind giving me extra classes?
i need to level my english drastically!

so if u don't mind we can start whenever u want to

DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le_Bantou a écrit:
DiDDy a écrit:

It depends...
Are you a student? Cool

yes i am! do you mind giving me extra classes?
i need to level my english drastically!

so if u don't mind we can start whenever u want to

Liar.
Level what english?
Don't you speak it already? Very Happy
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vs ne voulez pas de Fokiou ? Sad
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What if McCain wins?
I just think about the fact that if he ever gets a heart attack and dies, Palin will be taking over. Palin as the first American female president? Confused

Nov. 4th, 2008 might just make history.
Ifunanya
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
What if McCain wins?
I just think about the fact that if he ever gets a heart attack and dies, Palin will be taking over. Palin as the first American female president? Confused

Nov. 4th, 2008 might just make history.

I think it will in any case, whatever the case is, first female vice president if McCain wins whereas first afican-amercican president if Obama wins, so in any case, 2008 will make history. Now, you're talking about some crazy americans? I have a supervisor who said on saturday that she was going to vote for McCain because McCain is going to die (he's old she says), therefore, she can look at Sarah Palin for four years. She's a lesbian and thinks that Sarah Palin is very hot.
My response to that? (inside of me of course): duh? Rolling Eyes just print one of her hot pictures and put it on your bedroom wall, you'll get to look at her everytime you go to bed Rolling Eyes
also she' so pro-iraq war that i don;t even know
why exactly are amercicans still in iraq at this moment,? give me one good reason for them to be there.
her response: we have to win, we just have to, it's for the country.
I just stopped the discussion right there and went to mind my own business, hoping that half the rednecks of this state don't think like her, cause that was just to much. Ignorance or stupidity i don't really know.
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's true: either way it'll make history.
People vote for others for the most superficial reasons: race, gender, charisma, etc. They look over the real issues at hand.

I'm ready for this to be over.
And it only started a few hrs ago Very Happy.
BlackBadu

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

HI Girlz n guyz,
this just sounds / or reads) like a little cozy place I wanna be in. Can I come in?
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,
this just sounds / or reads) like a little cozy place I wanna be in. Can I come in?

All right, you can come in.
Here is your V.I.P pass.

Welcome Wink.
BlackBadu

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,

All right, you can come in.
Here is your V.I.P pass.

Welcome Wink.

I must say that was fast...Thanks ma'am. Anyone at the door to check on the passes?
Magne

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,
where have u been? it's been a long time

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
BlackBadu

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

jojo 11 a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,

Took a time-out but I'm kind of back now..not completely though
Magne

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BlackBadu a écrit:
jojo 11 a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,

do u know i missed u? hope everything is ok with u! Cool

BlackBadu

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

jojo 11 a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
jojo 11 a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,

Geeeee, how sweet is that? Thanks boo, all is fine with me and even better after what U just said. Thanks Wink
Magne

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BlackBadu a écrit:
jojo 11 a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
jojo 11 a écrit:
BlackBadu a écrit:
HI Girlz n guyz,

Geeeee, how sweet is that? Thanks boo, all is fine with me and even better after what U just said. Thanks Wink
u are welcome Wink

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Jeux et délires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivante
Page 10 sur 12

Sauter vers: