Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Two footballers needed,
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bridge

MessagePosté le: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Yagga,
Thanks for your interest. I won't reveal the details you asked for because of reasons you best know. Here in Asia it's done differently. If you do not trust the ad and the poster, I don't think you will trust the contact person and the club. The club has had African players before, so they know what they are looking for. Feel free to send in your files before the month runs out. Tests begin early September.
Regards.
www.myeverydayenglish.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bridge a écrit:
I thought the ad was very down to earth.
What's the stir about?

Il faut les laisser s'animer comme des animaux en chaleur. Ds la vie il y'a les gens qui réussissent mais il y'a aussi ceux qui les accompagnent.
Aide seulement ce qu'ils veulent être aidés.
Le reste continuera de sautiller Very Happy.

Abek bêta un berinaute devient grd footballeur comme ça moi aussi je connais "qqn"!
Yagga

MessagePosté le: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bridge a écrit:
Dear Yagga,
Thanks for your interest. I won't reveal the details you asked for because of reasons you best know. Here in Asia it's done differently. If you do not trust the ad and the poster, I don't think you will trust the contact person and the club. The club has had African players before, so they know what they are looking for. Feel free to send in your files before the month runs out. Tests begin early September.
Regards.

Quelle est ce genre de reponse nooorrr on dirait un logiciel de feyman "made in Naija". Bridge ne serais-ce qu'un site internet. L'un de ces club DOIT avoir un site internet...so what's their website please? Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
Bridge a écrit:
What's the stir about?

Il faut les laisser s'animer comme des animaux en chaleur. Ds la vie il y'a les gens qui réussissent mais il y'a aussi ceux qui les accompagnent.
Aide seulement ce qu'ils veulent être aidés.
Le reste continuera de sautiller Very Happy.

Abek bêta un berinaute devient grd footballeur comme ça moi aussi je connais "qqn"!

Laughing Laughing Tu es visionnaire Laughing
Bridge

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Right, since now it is no longer a matter of interest in the ad but a matter of doubt, take my word. I will send you the details (Club, contact, etc after the positions are filled up).

Dear administration. Do me a favour and lock up this thread or delete it. It is said to have a bad tone.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

F**k U a écrit:
DiDDy a écrit:
Bridge a écrit:
What's the stir about?

[...]

Et je te vois venir.
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bridge a écrit:
Right, since now it is no longer a matter of interest in the ad but a matter of doubt, take my word. I will send you the details (Club, contact, etc after the positions are filled up).

Dear administration. Do me a favour and lock up this thread or delete it. It is said to have a bad tone.

I don't mean to jump on you or anything like that, but I have to say that I'm very disappointed with the way you're handling this. One thing you should know at this point (assuming that wisdom runs in your veins) is that you’ll never do anything in life w/o facing some type of challenge. No matter how magnificent or attractive any offer or deal you present may sound, you should always expect opposition and you must be ready for it. We, the world, cannot accept all that Bridge says only because Bridge assures that he’s legit. Even Jesus had to prove that he was the Messiah! Not all are cowards and blind followers; some are skeptics and men of great wisdom. This latter group will ask qsts and will require answers.

Now you want to lock the thread because, I quote you, “It is said to have a bad tone.” If by opening this topic, your goal was to help, then you do just that: help. It shouldn’t matter to you how people respond... at least not to the pt of throwing the towel. You do what you have to do and you move on with those interested. Even in your greatest accomplishment, the entire world will not praise your work. Otherwise, wouldn't we all be rich & famous? So they say that your ad has a bad tone… Well, aren’t they entitled to an opinion? If you know that it has a good tone, then my friend, you need not worry.

Now, if you were lying, it sure would make sense to close this topic… Wink
Bridge

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Diddy for the insight.
I responded out of anger. I got into my nerves just because the ad was likened to "feymania" something I fight with every bit of strength.
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bridge a écrit:
I responded out of anger. I got into my nerves just because the ad was likened to "feymania" something I fight with every bit of strength.

Well, we've all lost our temper at some pt, haven't we? It's what bonaberi.com will do to you Very Happy. Or just life in general. It takes a greater man though to admit his wrongdoing and take the path of humility.
I hope you continue to help.
And don't take things personnally. (You don't know these ppl! Very Happy)

Wink
Yagga

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
Bridge a écrit:

Well, we've all lost our temper at some pt, haven't we? It's what bonaberi.com will do to you Very Happy. Or just life in general. It takes a greater man though to admit his wrongdoing and take the path of humility.
I hope you continue to help.
And don't take things personnally. (You don't know these ppl! Very Happy)

Wink

Great exchange and insight guys. As DiDDy said, I do reserve my right of being skeptical prior to embarking on a possibly drama filled journey with no end in sight, especially pertaining to my two young cousins, who've all been offered the world by other rogue "agents". Every self respecting and serious football club has a WEB PRESENCE of some sort: Be it a website, a blog, or even a forum. What's their website? who's the contact person...someone who can verify your info? what are the club names (that should be easy to answer) and what divisions are they in? If you can't clearly and concisely answer these basic questions, then you're offer's quite frankly bogus. No offense, but I can tell English isn't your first, nor second language, and your sentence structure comes across as some "translation software". Réfé si tu n'est pas un frappeur reponds aux simples questions que je viens de te poser.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Venez fermer le topic ci vite ca degenere deja Laughing
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
F**k U a écrit:
DiDDy a écrit:
Bridge a écrit:
What's the stir about?

[...]

Et je te vois venir.

Non je veux ke tu me sens venir Cool
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

F**k U a écrit:
DiDDy a écrit:
F**k U a écrit:
DiDDy a écrit:
Bridge a écrit:
What's the stir about?

[...]

Et je te vois venir.

Non je veux ke tu me sens venir Cool

Na wéti toi ci...??
Je wanda vrai vrai sur toi hein... Very Happy
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pourquoi tu as edite ce post fallait laisser la question que tu avais poser j allais te repondre. C est juste que je t aime c est tout, ne crie plus alors ca va Laughing
zamkou

MessagePosté le: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

je sience encore
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ne science plus car vous avez deja chasser l anglo la comme vous avez chasse aussi mon ami John Dohnt sur le forum ci. Vous etes trop mechants Faucheuse
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

F**k U a écrit:
Pourquoi tu as edite ce post fallait laisser la question que tu avais poser j allais te repondre. C est juste que je t aime c est tout, ne crie plus alors ca va Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Dc tu avais lu?

Ah donc tt ce que tu fais là, c par amour? Kaï! Peut-être je vais commencer à porter les ninettes hein, pcq je ne vois rien. Et puis tu m'as entendue crier? Laughing

En tt cas, où est passé Bridge?
F**k U
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
F**k U a écrit:

Very Happy Very Happy Dc tu avais lu?

Ah donc tt ce que tu fais là, c par amour? Kaï! Peut-être je vais commencer à porter les ninettes hein, pcq je ne vois rien. Et puis tu m'as entendue crier? Laughing

En tt cas, où est passé Bridge?

Demanda le porc au ... Cool
Je t aime vrai de vrai hein, ne me repousse plus alors Laughing
zamkou

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

donc il est partir ? Shocked
Utilisateur banni

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Depuis from Laughing vs etes trop mechants ici didon vs chassez tous mes amis Sad
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: