Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The NFL Games Thread
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Shitty Stealers stan's ghost will make an appearance here in 5....4.....3.....2......

Y'all know this is the best day of his life! Laughing

N-E-wayz, just got home from the Super Bowl Champions WINNING game. Whoo hooo! Cool

It is ALWAYS orgasmic to watch those dumbfucks PatriNots lose. It is just like SEX but even better and definitely made my day! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Is there anything that hurts more than losing a close game? I'm sure it messed up your day but guess what? Lions gon' lose too cuz the 49ers gon' take them back in the zoo, where they belong. Laughing

Hey, don't forget to smile for the camera cuz I'm watching the game and will be looking for your sad face lol.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lol merci pour le fou rire du matin, cette defaite m'a touch mais ca va mieux, et a vegas on est deja favori pour gagner le SB a l'unanimite des 6-1 voix Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Retournons un peu a suckchez, il a commence tot hein d'habitude c'est game 4 non? Tebow curse?

What do Falcons do? RISE UP! Cool

Tony Gonzalez don't retire abeg.

Boring matchups in week 3 but let's see what games end up interesting.
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Boycottons la NFL jusqu'a les arbitres officiels reviennent. Evil or Very Mad

Assia packers, le foot est sale.
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tu etais au match? Bills croyaient qu'ils allaient nous nack encore hein lol.

Faut se mefier des equipes qui commot d'une defaite. N'est ce pas Suckchez?

Proud of the boys today! 4-0. What do Falcons do? Cool
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pats win, Jets does not even score lol, Falcs win, saints choke again, Eagles win, G-aints lose. What kind of awesome week 4 was that? Very Happy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Falcons are definitely on fire. 7-0 this season so far. Definitely not the team I saw playing agains the Ravens during pre-season.
I don't know what the problem was with the Jets, but losing 9-30 against Miami, WTH! Didn't think Miami was that good of a team.

It is quite hard to decide which teams are going to the playoffs this year at this junction. ATL for sure is going, but the rest is still undecuded.

Eagles and Saints fan to the end!
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I come back from maternity leave to find out none of my teams made it to the playoffs?

Fuck the NFL! I guess I would be rooting for any team playing against the PatriNots!

you too for playing that bad joke on my son for Christmas! We are all native New Yorkers and this is a #NYG household, you punk! The hell you sending my son a Brady jersey for? Have you lost your damn mind! Evil or Very Mad Wait til his excitement fades away, I gon' burn that shit and send you the video. Evil or Very Mad

Anyhoo, what's new here, people? Yes, I'm still alive. Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aww man, if Sunday wasn't the best day of my life, I don't know what it was. The best QB in the game finally shut the haters up. Where are those losers anyway? Ravens got their revenge. I wanted it to come down to the last play too but will take a blowout. Damn! I'm just so happy I could cry.

And that's not even the best part of the day. Who had the bright idea to put the Falcunts and PatriNots games on the same day? I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ Why did you do that to my BFF? He ain't answering my calls anymore. He's my reason for living y'all. What am I gonna do now?

Anyhoo, are y'all ready for this? See ya on the Super Bowl day then! Cool

Here come the tears again!

foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I give this SB to the Ravens. Ray needs to go out like a champ.

As for Tony Gonzalez who is retiring, so sad for him.

Any news of what's going to happen with Tim Tebow? I heard through the grapevine that the Jets were going to release him.
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Neither the Jets or Giants made any move in the free agency, did they? Like zero, zip, zilch, nada, nothing, nichts, rien, intet?

Those losers stay bullshitting. The NFC is getting so serious. We NEED to make some moves like right NOW! WTH?!?! Evil or Very Mad

Anyhoo, Tony Gonzalez is coming back. Falcunts just re-signed him to a 2-year deal and I know someone's delusional SB hopes have been resurrected. I believe he wants to go out with a bang like Ray Lewis. Ugh... I'm sooo not looking forward to next season!

ETA: I can't believe we let Osi Umenyiora go. I will never forgive the Giants for this, and what hurts me the most is the team he will be signing with? He could've signed with any team in the world but not the Failcunts. Why Osi? Whyyyyyy?

I better not catch his ass in the streets. Evil or Very Mad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 sur 23

Sauter vers: