Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The NFL Games Thread
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Makanaki a écrit:
Vie de merde! Crying or Very sad

Baby, please don't cry. You gotta keep your head up. I know it hurts cuz trust me, I've been there so many times I've lost track, therefore I feel you but it gon' be alright I promise. I just wanted to tell you that I love you to pieces but you already know that. I got your fav' classic to cheer you up. I also got you a surprise from Brady for your birthday. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's my Giants, baby! That's my GIANTS!! We were 9-7 and had a 4 game losing streak but look at us now? We're the Super Bowl CHAMPIONS! Lucky twice? Nah, this win was well deserved. Congrats to Eli and the boys!!! I'm beyond proud of you, G-men! Oh here come the tears again...

Patriots haven't been great in 7 years. People need to stop living in the past but to say Brady sucks is just plain hate. I thought the game was gon' be a blow out. Patriots played well enough to be in the lead for a while but unfortunately not enough to win.

I rarely take any pleasure in someone's downfall, seriously I don't, but since I'm not perfect, I'll allow myself to accept that I'm somewhat pleased that Packs getting what they deserve. Like my dad said, they haven't won a SB since they got caught cheating. Good for their overrated asses! So glad they lost! Now they can go home just like they made the poor Tiquan Underwood by cutting him the night before the SB. #Karma

Anyhoo, I'm wearing my Manning shirt all week, baby! New York is the BEST!!! Y'all muthafuckaz ain't SHIT!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dernière édition par Los Angeles le Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 pm; édité 7 fois
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nice pics and congrats again (see, I'm not hating lol). Pats beat themselves with too many missed opportunities. G-aints was not all that. I understand it is the SB the pressure is on but I still need Welker game paycheck back, he can miss me with crocodile tears. Now Brady been there 5 times what is his excuse for this bad game? He needs to keep his wife in check.

It would be a lie to say I expected us to make it to the SB, not with that D. We need to invest in that during the off season but I would have preferred that we don't make it than to blow it like that. Still can't believe that sh*t, I'm pissed as **** Evil or Very Mad

Didn't go to the parade?

Dernière édition par Makanaki le Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
voyelle
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

giselle bundchen has become the yoko ono of the patriots
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That game was INTENSE. Got Daaaamn! I've never been that scared of an interception in my life and I swear if Eli threw one I would've fainted. Sad I almost got jumped by my fam for begging Giants not to go for the FG. They were like: "What? Do you underestimate what Brady can do in 1 mn?"

So I told them: Well, I happen to have friends who are Pats fans and as a sport fan, I know nothing hurts more than losing a SB game by 1 pt especially after giving away a safety. Unlike y'all I have a heart lol.

When TB threw that last pass my heart stopped, knowing how good he is. Thank God the whole secondary jumped to block it. After that I was like fuck my make-up and started crying of joy. Hugging my sister and jumping together singing 9-7 won the SB! What an emotional day! LOL

What parade? You know I don't do crowds. I would rather meet them in person at the ESPY's and I'm taking my dad as date. My sister can stop blackmailing me, she wasn't the one who paid for my seat. Laughing

Let the hate rain down on the Champs! Laughing

Dernière édition par Los Angeles le Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm; édité 1 fois
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le webmassa fait quoi dans ce sujet? Faut pas gener les gens dis donc. Tu participes dans ce sujet? Alors la taille des images te derange en quoi? Quelqu'un s'est plaint?

I had a SB party and somehow only the Pats nation showed up. a G-aints would not have made it out alive anyway. The game was so bad we were waiting for the cars commerials to look them up online. This SB commercials were not as good as the previous one.
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why are you even wasting your keystrokes? I'm officially done with him and he's now on ignore. I advise him to do the same cuz he'll no longer get any responses from me. He can miss me with his non-existent rules that he doesn't even respect. Good thing, I saved the pics. I just re-posted them somewhere in this thread, let him find them and delete again, like he has too much time on his hands. Laughing

Anyhoo, back to Giselle, she was talking her friends and somebody decided to be a BITCH and record her private conversation. People deserve to be able to have conversations with friends without fearing that some irrelevant person is filming. Shit like this makes me hate technology!

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je suis entrain de suivre TSPN et leur most-disliked list n'arrete pas de me faire rire depuis. Laughing

1. Michael Vick
2. Tiger Woods
3. Plaxico Burress
4. Ndamukong Suh
5. Kris Humphries
6. Lebron James
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Terrell Owens
9. Alex Rodriguez

Tiger est toujours #2 malgre tout le leche-cul qu'il a fait dis donc? Ben a paye qui pour ne pas etre sur la liste?

Je ne comprends vraiment pas la haine pour Kris, j'etais a son match dernierement et chaque fois qu'il touchait la balle tout le stade l'insultait.

Les haters de Suh et Vick n'ont qu'a aller se coucher aux rails. Laughing
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le foot est sale dis donc! Sad

Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dayum Peyton to Broncos and Tebow to be traded.

TSPN is about shut down. Laughing

90 mil though? He only got 2 years left.

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Makanaki a écrit:
Dayum Peyton to Broncos and Tebow to be traded.

TSPN is about shut down. Laughing

90 mil though? He only got 2 years left.
hum depuis la moi mm je ss depassee poor Tebow Broncos did him very wrong man. now he is going to the JETS wonder if he gon play

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Are y'all ready for some football??

Before we start the show, who other than Stealers fan will be changing team this season? You know damn well, no way in hell someone in his right mind will claim that team again after that pitiful loss. Laughing

While excitingly waiting for the world premiere of the 2012-2013 NFL season, here are some news for this week.

- T.O and Chad Ochocinco (membah those clowns?) after sucking monkey balls finally got cut respectively by Seahawks and Dolphins. May be they should stick to reality shows their NFL days been over. I can't stand either of them, but I wouldn't wish unemployment on anyone in this economy. Chad, I just have no comments regarding him, that fool is just pathetic now.

- Cundiff, the Ravens' kicker whose missed field goal at the end of the AFC Championship game put the Ravens nation on suicide watch, got cut too. I wonder what took so long, but check this out, he wasn't unemployed for long, he got signed by the Redskins.

In a corresponding move, the Redskins cut Kicker Graham Gano, who had just thought he won the job for kicking duties a day or so ago over Neil Rackers (who got cut a few days ago as well). Crazy right? Laughing

- Buffalo Bills QB Vince Young got cut cuz the team signed Tavaras Jackson. What an all time career low, but I ain't surprised at all, his game has not matured since his rookie year. I wish him well and hope he gets picked up soon, but I fear he will be on the same bench as T.O and Chad.

Who else got cut? I know the NFL teams had to cut their roster down from 90 to 75 players by Monday.

- We have 10 rookie QBs starting for their teams this year. It will be an interesting season.

- Vick got injured again. I don't think he will ever lead the Eagles anywhere. He's just too injury prone. Lions QB got hurt as well. #Uh-Oh.

Now, moving on to the hot topic of the night: do you think Tebow will be Jets starting QB?

I'm iffy about this cuz despites Sanchez getting better, the schedule is harder in the beginning and it's common knowledge he is really inconsistent. Therefore as soon as Sanchez screws up which should be around games 4 and 5 (right?) Tebow will get the starting position.

Honestly, as much as I love me some Tebow ( btw I will go by Angie Tebow this season lol) a below average Sanchez is still better than Tebow who can barely complete a 8 yard hook pass in his 4th year. Also, the Jets can NOT afford another circus show. We all know Tebow got signed to grab headlines and draw attention away from the Giants

Breaking news:
I'm thrilled to announce that I'm a Giants season ticket holder, baby! 8 DAYS TIL' THE #NFL KICKOFF

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Whoohoooo!!! The 2012 NFL season is officially ON and I'm one happy chica! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good luck to all of you, sure gon' need it. Laughing

Bring it on, Cowbitches! We been ready for y'all. Now show us whatchu got!

Anywho, I'm chilling at the game with the fam. Who's watching? Very Happy

foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cowbitches gave ya'll a beatdown. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My teams this year: as always, #1 SAINTS, #2 PHILLY
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha G-aints made history though. First team to lose their season opener after winning the superbowl. Who needs luck again?

Welcome back to reality, the season can now commence. Cool

a change for me this season I added Colts to my teams lineup. I will be following Falcs, Lions, Colts and finish with the future champs Pats.

Magne est ou?
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm not slightly bothered by the Giants loss, I'm actually relieved. It was a good strategy to take away the pressure of an undefeated season in the first week! Besides, Giants always play bad in the beginning of season. Now nervous is an understatement for how I feel right about the Jets' debut.

Anyhoo, here is our halftime show of the week:

Citation:
I know any time a woman says that she never has dated an athlete and she isn't that type of woman it throws up all types of red flags. I am not going to say that. I have had athletes trying to get with me since I was 18 years old and although I had never been intimate with one, I have dated rappers. I have been in WSHH videos and some may consider me a Vixen, but all I ask is that you listen to my story, because it isn’t about exposing, it is about possibly helping someone in the future.

I developed a friendship with Javele McGee. It started like I assume most friendships start between athletes and women these days via Twitter. This wasn’t unusual I have a lot of athletes DMing me and most of the time I just ignore them, but he persisted and eventually DMs turned into texts, texts turned into Skype sessions. I felt sort of sorry for him because people say he isn’t the brightest guy and would talk about how lack of basketball skills on the court. I have confided in him, trusted him with personal information etc...

Me and my grandmother would pray for him to have good games, we even Skyped once while my mother was room singing for us.. He would text or Skype right after games to tell me how he was feeling. If he’d go out to a club, I’d would try to make sure he was safe returning home, had a designated driver and etc.. He would ask me constantly to see him, but I declined mostly because of work, but also because I was leery because “groupie tales,” I read. Me and Javele laughed at a couple of groupie stories online. Javele said we would never be like that, but that was obviously a lie.

After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “b!tches,” out in the offseason. My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex. Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd. He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

He came back midday, once again said he was tired and was going to take a nap. That was fine I went to take a walk, but to my surprise while I was walking around I see him outside walking as well. When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me. Petty as it may seem, it’s the little things that count. Once again I thought his behavior was cold, but I was really trying hard to make this work, even though he was acting like he didn’t really want anything to do with me.
He claimed he had to go to practice again and that he would be back later. Again, I was left in the room with nothing to do but wait on him. When he came back he wanted to have sex again and I agreed, I assumed after that since he hadn’t taken me out all day we would go to the movies or do something besides just having sex. Again I was wrong.

He said he was “tired” again. At this point I was getting more annoyed and he still refused to go anywhere outside with me. I asked him, ” Why didn’t you just get an “pro”?” I told him that wasn’t why I came and we shouldn’t communicate anymore because I am not a jumpoff. He told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes. At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid.

When I went back home, I never got a good bye text or a call to make sure I made it home safely. My birthday was the next day and I heard nothing from him. I definitely have zero desire to ever be with an athlete again. It’s not worth it. I was a very good friend to Javale and he was a complete jerk. I was strictly sex to him. Hopefully my story will help other women think harder about being flown out by not just athletes. You can be the most beautiful woman in the world and get dismissed after they’ve gotten what they want and remember they make money from playing a game but the games don’t necessarily stop once the buzzer sounds.

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

o_O

Javale come get your bird and put it back in the cage. Sadly funny though lol.
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What was she thinking? That she was the exception? Hummmmm! What's for dinner?
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cette saison sera le helele Laughing c'est toujours tebow que suckchez fia comme ca. Les niners font peur hein yeuye, lions vont do hao? Falcs a l'air decent, voyons donc ce qu'ils vont faire contre le grand peyton lundi a dome.

Colts, get it together!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Suivante
Page 22 sur 23

Sauter vers: