Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The NFL Games Thread
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 am    Sujet du message: The NFL Games Thread Répondre en citant

�Hola Beriland! Hola chicos! �C�mo est�s? Bien? Cool. �D�nde est� los fan de F�tbol? Por favor, ven aqui.

Y'all know the drill, get your game faces on and let's get ready for some orgasmic football. Very Happy

I bleed for New York, baby! And to all the haters, suck my tits!

Anyhoo who do you bleed for? And why?

Bandwagoners are not welcome here so keep lurking. Evil or Very Mad

Let dem haters hate as long as they fear and let dem helmets roll! Good luck y'all and see ya at the Super Bowl XLV! Cool

Dernière édition par Los Angeles le Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 am; édité 11 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Who dat said they gon' beat dem Jets? Who dat? Who dat? Cool

OMG! What an orgasmic game! My eyes are watering and I almost choked cuz of laughing too much. Laughing

M-to-the-Jay, before you go MIA for a week, talk to me, nigga! What happened? Say sum' baby. Sad

ROFLMAO! Mofo, suck that shit up, shame ain't gon' kill you. But know what sucks more than losing? Nada, papi! Nothing! Laughing

I know it hurts so bad but you gotta let it burn, baby. Stay strong it gon' be alright. While waiting, let me enjoy my shine!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm mos def bleeding for the Who Dat nation. Hoping to get a second ring this year. I know it ain't gonna be easy, but gotta keep hope alive just like last year.

Who Dat! New Orleans Saint, baby!

By the way, Favre needs to quit da game before da game quits him. Babyboy is def playing his age this year.

Just realized that McNabb is with the Washington Redskins. Hope it allows my boy Michael Vick to shine with Philly and get his game back. They tried to hold him down, but they can't kill him just yet. Babyboy still got some gazoline in that tank of his.

Yesterday was the battle of the Manning brothers. Homeboy big bro came on top.

Dallas can also do a good job this year especially since the superbowl is going to be there. Planning to attend regardless of whether the Saints make it or not.

SuperBowl 2011! Ya heard!
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here we go again with dem Saints. Nah chica, ain't no damn second ring! lol No more feeling sorry for dem Katrina victims, this season is sirius bizniz. I was cracking up at people already singing: "Who Dat, We dat, Two dat, Believe dat!" Laughing

I'm feeling very confident 'bout dem Giants. I wasn't mad at the game cuz I know Peyton is a beast. It doesn't get better than him in this league. When you play dem Colts, you gotta know it's a knockout game. lol

I never saw Cowboys as a super bowl contender (sorry Cowboys fans) I like them but they kinda weak. Look at the pressure Bears put on them. I was like this team ain't ready for the season.

The Chiefs and Buccaneers are 2-0. Ya know what they got in common? They both played the Browns, so that explains it and the reason why Fabson hasn't showed up here yet. Laughing

What's so hot ' bout Cleveland anyway? Indians is a joke, Browns same thing, Cavs still no damn rings = big joke. lol Anyhoo keep lurking Fabson, until ya win a game and it's far from happening. Laughing

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't rep Cleveland.I don't know why u keep bringing that irrelevant city. I don't watch the Browns game, never liked them, Indians same thing.I just rep my city with Columbus Crew and Ohio State State Buckeyes, the BlueJackets too.I show some love to Cincinnati, but never Cleveland.I was fan of LeGawd, not of Cleveland. I hope we r cool about this now lol.

Have u seen us yesterday against Baltimore?We have the hardest schedule of the NFL tho while Pittsburgh and their rapist QB got the easiest.That's truly unfair.Good game, but we have to stop with those penalties for real.It was a nightmare.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
di*k*prio
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fab a écrit:
We have the hardest schedule of the NFL tho while Pittsburgh and their rapist QB got the easiest.That's truly unfair.

Laughing Laughing

Juste pour rappel, en 2008 Pittsburgh Steelers won the Superbowl with the hardest schedule in the NFL and their rapist QB orchestrated everything behind the worse offensive line in the league. Combined with the best D you get your 6th ring!

Anything else ? Oh yea u missing a ring Laughing
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aw the poor baby was hurt again by the mean Angie Sanchez. Oh, I'm so mean. Sad

Stop crying boo, it ain't my fault if your city sucks in all ways. Nah, we ain't gon' be cool until you move. I don't know why you keep dissing it and your ass still there. lol So suffer that I trash it. Mr. Green

I don't remember the score of that game but I do remember that my boo Joe Flacco was looking yummy. Very Happy You gon' cry 'bout the schedule now? Jeez! Laughing

Anyhoo, ya fooling me, I gotta be on set early in the morning and I'm still here on Beriland. Ciao ciao, I'm off to Dreamland! Wink

foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the NO Saints, The NY Giants are my next best team.

By the way Angie Sanchez, we won da game against the SF 49ers without my boo Reggie Bush at the end.

The Indiana Colts is also a team to watch this year. I miss Tony Dungy.
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

di*k*prio a écrit:
Fab a écrit:
We have the hardest schedule of the NFL tho while Pittsburgh and their rapist QB got the easiest.That's truly unfair.

Laughing Laughing

Juste pour rappel, en 2008 Pittsburgh Steelers won the Superbowl with the hardest schedule in the NFL and their rapist QB orchestrated everything behind the worse offensive line in the league. Combined with the best D you get your 6th ring!

U know u wrong for that. Laughing Laughing

Who is ur fave team?
di*k*prio
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

foxyforever a écrit:
di*k*prio a écrit:
Fab a écrit:

Laughing Laughing

U know u wrong for that. Laughing Laughing

Who is ur fave team?

I breathe and bleed black and gold baby girl.
Pittsburgh Steelers for life! Very Happy
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

di*k*prio a écrit:
Fab a écrit:

Laughing Laughing

U got into my trap like a deer.U think I brought the Steelers for no reason? could have said the Cowboys or the Colts, but I knew u would run around here like a puppy.U guys r so predictable, it's so funny lol.

I aint missing lol.I just dont have a rapist QB lol.Dude should have gone 2 jail, but it's a white boy.If it was Vick or Plaxico, omg.

Again la, I dont live in Cleveland, I'm very far from that city, hours from it, but it makes u feel better to think I'm there, keep dreaming about it lol. Hurt by who? Lmao U? Puff puff, pass, u must have some crazy ish. lol Oh yeah, Flacco had a sad day.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ROFLMAO! You damn right! I knew he was gon' jump in here and bring that 2008 ish, why do you think I didn't mention dem Steelers? Their stans still tryna extend their last second of fame. They holding on tight to it cuz they know that mistake ain't gon' happen again. JK! lol Don't get me wrong, I love dem Steelers, my "babydaddy" is a wide receiver there so ain't no hating here. Anyhoo Dikap's touchdown was deeeeeep! Ouch! Laughing

What difference does it make? Why did you wait until BronBron left to start bashing that city? Nah, it doesn't only make me feel better, it gives me orgasm and you ain't seen shit yet. Laughing

C'mon now Foxy, you know damn well ya were just lucky and dem stoopid Niners who think the game begins in the 4th quarter! Dummies! Evil or Very Mad Reggie's my boy but he's extremely overrated. He better get back with his ex to extend his 15mn of fame. Btw ya gon' need her again as lucky charm this season. Laughing

What are the matchups for Week 3? Who here is playing who? And what are your predictions? Very Happy

P.S: R.I.P Kenny McKinley! He was only 23. Crying or Very sad My prayers go out to his family. I wonder what was so bad in his life to make him commit suicide? Crying or Very sad

dino
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 pm    Sujet du message: Re: All we do is win, win, win no matter what. Got ring on m Répondre en citant

Los Angeles a écrit:
¡Hola Beriland! Hola chicos! ¿Cómo estás? Bien? Cool. ¿Dónde está los fan de Fútbol? Por favor, ven aqui.

Tu parles comme au village.

KS Cool
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fab a écrit:

U got into my trap like a deer.U think I brought the Steelers for no reason? could have said the Cowboys or the Colts, but I knew u would run around here like a puppy.U guys r so predictable, it's so funny lol.

Fab tes fesses! Laughing

Citation:

I aint missing lol.I just dont have a rapist QB lol.Dude should have gone 2 jail, but it's a white boy.If it was Vick or Plaxico, omg.

Il part faire quoi in jail ? The police did not charged him for rape.
Gars lep ca n'a rien a voir avec les ways de Vick and Plax.
Btw your boy vick is playing an unbelievable football right now! He's back!

Et on joue meme en QB avec le remplacant du remplacant. Laughing
Merde je sens que le 08 Nov tu vas seuleument te suicider hein ?
Laughing

Gars tu attends quoi pour move a Sixburgh! Cool
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Los Angeles a écrit:
I love dem Steelers, my "babydaddy" is a wide receiver there so ain't no hating here. Anyhoo Dikap's touchdown was deeeeeep! Ouch! Laughing

Fab told me a long time ago he wants a ring real bad! It pains me too he's still looking for one! Laughing

Citation:
What are the matchups for Week 3? Who here is playing who? And what are your predictions? Very Happy

There is couple good matchup this weekend.

Tenn @ NYG = NYG wins
Dallas @ Houston = Houston wins (if Andre Johnson is back)
Atlanta @ New Orleans = Saints win
NY Jets @ Miami = Miami wins (though matchup...sorry angie sanchez)
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'etais a Pitts ya 4 ans comme ca, une tres belle ville, ca ressemble a CBus Cool, il ya aussi de belles femmes chez vous.Ya meme un dossier la-bas que je know.C sur que tu meurs sur les femmes la-bas, on accuse seulement Fab, Gombo, Elan et Mbindaman sans voir ta tete de bandit.

Pr le 8 nov, on va vs taper, je m'inquiete meme pas et en dec, je viens chez toi lorsque vous jouera encore vs vous, juste pr te lap. Qui cherche la bague lol?many teams dont have it, they're fine with it et je reste fidele a mes equipes, on se bat en baseball et au soccer.Columbus Crew, MLS champion 2009 et pr les Buckeyes, toi-meme, tu sais, j'ai meme pas besoin de parler de ce cote.

Dis donc, Big Ben a paye les ngas la-bas en latcho et sa suspension a ete allege.Si c'etait Pacman, il devait meme plus jouer.

I'm so happy Vick is back.Dude deserved a chance and he got it.Plaxico will b out next year, maybe he will get the same opportunity.I hate Plaxico tho since that victory against the Pats.

la, I've never rep that city and I always said James shouldnt stay there.I was always for James going to a better city or team.Cleveland guys piss me off, never liked them.They never see their flaws and think they r better than others.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh well, too bad he ain't getting none. Putting Bengals and ring in the same sentence is a crime. Laughing

Speaking of Vick, I was on this radio show and we were talking 'bout scandals. Did you guys know that according to a survey among Tiger, Lebron and him, he's the most hated athlete of this year? I'd have thought Lebron was, cuz why hate Tiger for something men do all time?

Damn! It's 2010, mofos still ain't over it? Jeez, he did his time, give him a break! Evil or Very Mad I wonder how people are taking his comeback. Let dem haters hate as long as they fear. Show'em whatchu got, Michael! Very Happy

You tryna put bad luck on us or what? Shocked How 'bout dem Steelers? lol Fyi, they playing the 2-0 Buccs. I know they've been playing terrible teams but they pretty good. It'll be a tough game. lol

What are the other teams ya have crush on and secretely root for. Green Bay Packers in da house! I also got my fingers and toes crossed for Cardinals. Last game was humiliating. Holy cow!

How 'bout the trades? Very Happy

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alright these are the games I'm watching and my predictions:

- Giants vs Titans: Pfff Titans and their Chris who? are overrated so we got this.

- Bills vs Patriots: I'll check it out, just in case Bills pull a stunt. What? I ain't hating, we never know. lol

- Cardinals vs Raiders: Larry Fitzgerald, FTW!

- Broncos vs Peyton: I know everybody predict a blowout here but Broncos might shock the world. Please win this game for Kenny McKinley.

If we can beat Patriots, we can Dolphins too. Si, se puede, baby! Very Happy

GOOO New York Bulls!!!!!!!!! The game was boring so I pulled my ipad to chitchat, now back to the game. We got this, baby! Whoo hooo! Very Happy

foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ATL stunned the Who Dat nation in OT. Oh well, it's just one bump.
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cinci, still on top, yes, la, we won.We actually play real teams.We wont win because Palmer is a bum.That dude needs 2 b back.Since his surgery, he's playing like he doesn't know how to throw the ball.He got Ocho and TO, but bs passes.

Poor Giants Crying or Very sad lol

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivante
Page 1 sur 23

Sauter vers: