Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
HIP HOP parlons-en!
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't worry about regular season.We r already qualified 4 the playoffs, who cares about regular season, it's a long training camp where we should keep working n stay healthy.

Da Brat is done, Whatchu Like was actually her last hit n it was 10 years ago. Missy is a producer now, I don't c her rap like in the 90s n 00s.

Lupe Fiasco is about 2 sell 220k+ 1st week, better than The Cool n F&L.The album sounds pop tho, but he promised 2 bring it in F&L II.Raekwon also has a great album,maybe the best or 2nd best album of the year so far.

My boy K.R.I.T is killing it with exclusives,"Time Machine" is flames.My anthem 4 this week.Curren$y with another album n tape in few weeks n my ppl cry about Hip-Hop.They r still waiting 4 MTV, BET,etc.. 2 discover artists. Hip-Hop is absolutely fine.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
voyelle
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sup y'all? wat u talkin' about?
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You can stick your hate for my female rappers in your asshole for all I care. I swear this mofo gets on my nerves sometimes. Rolling Eyes

Welcome to the Hip Hop capital of Beriland, Voyelle. Here is all 'bout the female rappers, it's like their appreciation thread. Please put Fabson on ignore and post your fav female MC videos. Very Happy

I stan for Lauryn Hill but I'll cut a nigga's dick for talking shit 'bout my girl Eve. Evil or Very Mad She shits on all male rappers. Lil Kim is too profane for my liking so I can take her only in small dosage but her hooks and verses are consistent. Rah Digga a real spitta, Missy pure crack, Foxy is the shit! Damn! I miss my female MC's. Sad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Again, I dont hate female rappers.I still bump Da Brat, Kim, Lyte, Jean Grae, Missy, etc.. albums,but 2day, they r done.That's all I'm saying.Do I make u upset? angry? Laughing I like that, but I heard I'm the sensitive one,oh well.

Eve shyts on all male rappers? R U on crack? She wasn't even the best in Ruff Ryders, she wasn't even Top 5 in the group that put her on n u give her the crown.I already knew ur Hip-Hop was flawed, but this is way too far lol.

Hum, what's good this week? The Game finally has a street single after 10 failed ones last year lol. Young Buck is facing jail time 4 gun possession lol.We should blame 50 right, la!

Krit dropping soon.Nas,MIA again.At least, he showed up in the Raekwon album.Wiz sold out.Kush n Orange Juice was classic, I bumped that during the week-end, was great, but damn, his new shyt is garbage 4 real.I cant defend dude on this lol.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This pervers must have some kind of nasty fetish for angry women, always asking me if I'm angry or upset. What? It makes you hard? Eeew!

Giving blowjobs to LeCon can't satisfy you? Laughing Do I look angry to you? And angry by who? a troll? Give me a break lol. Yes, I said it and will repeat E-V-E shits on all your wack rappers, deal with it. Laughing

I don't even know why you wasting your keytrokes, if you ain't got videos links to back whatever the hell you promoting, I don't care. Btw, how 'bout J. Cole album?

Judge this Laughing

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
FF
Shabbaeur du lac

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

décès du rappeur Nate Dogg
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nope, it does not make me hard n I don't like angry women, they r not fun. Leave LeMVP out of this, r u out of ammo 2 bring him? So now, I'm a troll? u r the definition of one.If I try Google images n search 4 Troll, I will find ur big head there in the 1st results lol.

Eve doesn't even believe that lol, but u r trolling as usual lol.

Who says U have 2 care? lmao. It wont change ur poor taste 4 Hip-Hop. If u can't open a page on Youtube or Google 2 check 4 urself, it's really ur problem.True story. J. Cole has been in an European tour with Drake.He even released the video of "Hit it in the morning" 2 generate some buzz after his last mixtape.The official release date is May, but they will have 2 push it back again.

On some real ish, R.I.P Nate Dogg. It ruined my day.I wont point fingers, but think what u want.Dude had 2 strokes in 08-09 n had health issues. I remember Warren G came on radio n online asking fans 2 donate money 4 hospital bills.I found it funny cuz man, he has friends like Dre, Warren G, Snoop,his friend since 86.Anyway,he died at 41, very young, fukk, like Jay.Time 2 play his classics.

"Nobodyyyyy does it bettttteeeerrrrrr
They can come closer than close, yeah
Original they never will be"

Magne

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

after listenning to this i really miss Nate man i grew up to this song

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aaaw this troll's punchlines are so weak it's heartwarming. Next time, come harder boo. Laughing Unfortunately as you are beyond sensitive, I gon' pretend I didn't read that cuz I don't wanna hurt your feelings again. Laughing

Ok let me think what I want. I think you are pointing fingers and the person you should be pointing them to, is you. Don't worry about his rich friends and tell me as his die-hard fan, did you donate some money? No? That's what I thought too so you got no right to point fingers at anybody.

Anywaydoe, can we mourn in peace now? I'm still tore up and my prayers go out to his family and friends. I was praying that he makes full recovery and surprise us with a performance. Gone way too soo. Sad

@ FeNdEuRfOu Mes sincères condoléances. Est ce que tu peux alors lui rendre hommage en postant ses vidéos? Juste pour voir si tu sais de qui tu parles. Laughing

This is my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why do I love Hip-Hop? Part I

I grew up playing MJ, Prince songs, Pop n Dance influence,but my dad always had some tapes n old discs with Snap, Public Enemy, Run DMC songs lol,but it didn't really matter.Around 93-94, I had a cousin who used 2 come home almost everyday.He brought tapes with New Jack N rap songs like TLC"Creep", Naughty by Nature, Dr Dre with "the Chronic", etc...Of course, I didnt understand a word lol, but it was fun dancing on that.

Then I went 2 high school n decided 2 get my own tapes.At that time, tapes r damn expensive, like 2500-3000 FCFA 4 a tape of 90 min, 2000-2500 4 60 min lol, so I had 2 save up big time 2 b able 2 get a tape each trimester. At the beginning, it was more dance, some Hip-Hop, but soul n R&B lol.

In 96, I discovered Nas with It Was Written.I ddin't even know around November n December that 2pac was dead lol.Crazy right?My tapes were about Hip-Hop, but it was mostly singles.I didnt really have time 2 listen fully a CD 2 choose my songs, so it was more about popular songs.FM 105 had a show on Friday afternoon, around 4 PM where they played Hip-Hop songs, I used 2 record it on my father's tapes lol,mostly things he didnt listen anymore lol.U remember the Record+Play thing? lmao .Kids got it easy 2day,real talk.I discovered more n more Hip-Hop songs with MCM n started listening less n less 2 R&B songs.

In 98-99, I was fully gone, even started 2 write.Good times.I still remember when Nas dropped "Nas is like", dammnnn.I was at home with my mom n her friend, they were talking n stuff, I was just there switching channels, then stopped on MCM showing some exclusives.N there it goes, "Nas is Nas is Nas is Nas is like". Almost got a tear in my eye lol.Turned volume up, my mom asked me 2 turn it down esp because she hated Hip-Hop n rap lol. Then next week, I copped that Cd n Omg, it had the lyrics.Few days later, I was in school rapping "Nas is like" like my boy Nasir.

In 2000, things def changed.We had the internet, whoooaaa.Guess what my 1st website? Iamnas.com lol.Damn, it was so sloowwww,u could wait like 5-10 min just 2 load the homepage.We couldnt even play "U owe me" video.I've joined the forum tho n still this day, I talk with guys from there even after Columbia records closed it.It was the biggest hip-Hop website in the world, real talk.It wasnt even about Nas anymore lol.The big thing about the Internet at the beginning of the 00s was we didnt need tapes anymore.We could just download songs on Napster n burn them.

Fukk it, I might need a blog lol. la, why do u like Hip-Hop, how did it start?

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aaaww look at Fabson opening up about his love for Hip Hop. I bet writing that was emotional for you. It was a good read and thanks for sharing that with us. I can see that Hip Hop and you go waaaaay back. I can't wait for the Part 2. Very Happy

Before that I've some questions and I'd like to invite everybody to do the same. Fabson is on the hot seat so you are free to ask him whatever you want. Deal? Very Happy

With such a deep passion for Hip-Hop, why not make it a career? I don't know 'bout your flow or delivery but I know you are an incredible writer and could be a good ghostwriter. So what happened? Confused

Let say you were to be a rapper:

- What type of rapper would you be? Who do you compare yourself to or sounds more like when you rap? What are your influences? Very Happy

- Now on to the message. What would you rap about: drugs, sex, degradation of women, mafia and violence or promoting socially conscious rap music aka inspirational message for the youngsters. Yes I know you are not their parent and bla bla bla. Miss me with that shit this time. Evil or Very Mad

- a question I've been dying to ask how much do you get paid to worship all your wack gay crushes or whatever they call themselves? Laughing

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

U r absolutely right.Hip-Hop and I have a really deep relationship, I'm not 30 yet lol, but when I hear guys telling me they cant listen 2 it 2day, I dont c myself going thru that. I love this shyt 4 real.

a career? It's hard, u know n I don't think I was ready 2 embrace it. I used 2 write, rhyme with my boys n also make some beats.Damn, good times, I will give more details in part 2.

If I were a rapper, I would like Nas in 96 lol, the complete package with a street mentality added 2 a mainstream audience or like Jay. Jay can write, u know, ppl just dont get it.He's an incredible writer, but I wont kid here, my biggest audience was Nasty Nas. I studied his rhyme patterns lol, crazy stuff like that. My flow was decent, but I had a great mic presence.

Message? lol. I'm a walking contradiction, I mix a lil bit.

I don't get paid 4 stanning, but I know many guys.they belong 2 street teams.That's how I get some exclusives lol.

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why do I love Hip-Hop Part 2

2002, things r getting real.Fake Cds everywhere, more rappers around me.Damn around that time in Dla, everybody wanted 2 rap or 2 breakdance lol.I remember my boys training, I was like "wtf guys".I had a brand new computer n I had friends working at the radio like my boy Franky P.He introduced 2 software like Fruity Loops, Cubase, EJay, etc.. software 2 make beats.Dude created in 15-30 mins a beat, crazy ish.I spent the whole night n like that, school stopped being a priority n my gf, well, an afterthought. I was hooked on Fruity.I was lucky my parents lived overseas, so I was alone in the house Cool I turned my bedroom into a studio lol, I used my savings 2 buy stuff n I kept burning Cds 4 ppl in my neighborhood 2 keep $$ in my pockets.

I had guys man, damn talented.Not saying that cuz we were boys, guys were dope, real talk.I became the RZA of the group, Ram 5 lol.We had T-Shirts, caps, our mics, stuff.During the night, I was making beats, burned them, give them 2 my boys n during the week-end, rehearsals n recording.That was fast like that.Friday afternoon, we were at Equinoxe Radio dropping our exclusives. The main issue we had back then was we didnt rap like guys back home, just pure French, no mother tongues, no african or country beats, just str8 up jacking US n Fr styles lol.

In 2003, Guinness gave us a deal.We didnt have a huge buzz, but guys knew Jabu n his crew.Guinness wanted us 2 replace bantou Posi,they were big back then, selling more 15000 tapes.Guinness gave us (we were 3 now, 2 left) 5 millions FCFA and franchise deals(like filling our fridge every week with their products lol), etc.. Shit was bananas, we started touring more n more, then bam, I had 2 leave the country 4 my Bachelor Sad. I think it was the last time I cried.I was seriously hurt, all that because I loved this shyt.It gave me friends, I lost my girl, some friends, because there was nothing better than rapping in front of a crowd of 1k+ jumping over ur songs.

Next, aprt 3, hey la, I really got no reason 2 type all this, but memories ... lol

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

repost

Dernière édition par Fab le Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 pm; édité 1 fois
voyelle
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

really enjoy reading how it all started
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

First of all, can I have your autograph please? Write it on my tits. Very Happy Who would've ever thought this troll was once famous? Not even in my worst nightmares. Laughing How does it feel to have that lifetime opportunity and let it slip? I bet you'll never forgive yourself.

Wasn't ready to embrace it? Oh puh-leeze! Give me a better joke like I came to America and got caught up chasing pussy instead of the dream. You already knew business, you should've just continued and take it to the next level. I still don't see why you didn't ghostwrite or make beats for some rappers. Waiting for you to explain that in the Part 3.

It must've been hard for your girl and I feel for her cuz I've been there too. It's a tough journey, putting up with all the bullshit is depressing. I don't regret and now that he made it, I couldn't be any more prouder. She shouldn't have left you and stayed by your side to support you in your passion if she really loved you. You would've probably dumped her once famous or cheated on her with a bunch of groupies and hoes anyway. SMH...

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why do I love Hip-Hop part 3

Here I am in Dakar.Damn I love that city, more than Dla lol.The beach everyday,women, lifestyles, etc.. Always sth 2 do.The main difference between Hip-Hop in those cities was organization.Those guys in Dakar were fukkin organized, they were setting up shows every week-end, even in public n their shows were always packed.Different faces too, old, young, black, white, etc.. They were really professional, their labels with great equipment, radios playing Hip-hop songs of their country. I really liked that guy, Nix, he was dope, I still got his album.I went with it during holidays in Dla and my guys were amazed by his stuff.Great production, nice lyrics, he was rapping only in French tho, good videos too. I explained 2 my boys maybe it was the path we should have 2 take.Step our game up, but guys were lazy, beefing over some bs. I felt they wanted 2 go solo n some ish; well, they didn't need me anymore lol, they could make their own beats, so going there, I spent more time with my gf there n just like that, rap became an afterthought.

3 years in Dakar, my dad asked me what I wanted 2 do.Bachelor degree in my pockets, time 2 get that Master ish lol.So I left 4 US.Direction, NY. I love NY Hip-Hop.It's my favorite style. Damn, that's the place of Biggie, Nas, Jay, DMX, Busta, Big L, Mobb Deep, LOX, Pun, Talib Kweli, MOP, Dipset, CNN, I can go on 4ever. I couldnt stay in NY, my school was in another state, but I hit up some guys I knew there.Since I didnt care anymore about rapping, I was more into getting old albums I couldnt get back home.U know, the albums during the 90s and even the 80s.My collection got bigger n bigger, I had boxes of CDs, I had close like a thousand of CDs lol (2day, I'm around 2100 albums in my pc, 90% Hip-Hop n I dont even get mixtapes.)

With some connections, I joined a team of preview listeners.Preview listeners r guys who listen 2 albums before they get officially released.Labels do it in order 2 find potential singles or if some songs r not that good.It was awesome, they make u travel 4 that.So u go 2 Atl, Ny, whatever, u get in a room with few guys, n they play the album.I had the opportunity 2 have the sessions of artists like Talib Kweli, Fabolous, Heltah Slektah, 50 Cent, Eminem, etc.. and sometimes, the artists were present. Those meetings allowed me 2 meet some upcoming producers.That's the way I discovered Apex, the dude who did I get Money of 50 Cent.Later, I met Ty Fiffe, went 2 his studio when he was making beats 4 50 Cent.He selected a few 2 send him, insane production.Dude is mad talented.50 took 2, I think, but I was surprised he didnt take everything lol, they fit his style.I was writing some ish with music playing, dude saw that, and asked 2 write more, but really, I wasnt into that.I had enough issues with school lol.

Anyway, on my way home, I was thinking about that, like maybe I wasnt that bad,but I was mad rusty.I haven't touched a mic in years.I got on my pc, went on Fruity Loops website, downloaded some apps n started 2 make beats again.Pretty good in fact, I sent them 2 2 guys here in beri lol.One was working 4 a radio in France and he was truly ecstatic.he told me 2 drop an album asap.Every week-end, he was on msn, telling me 2 stop playing n start rhyming.I put some time in my writing, post them in forums, n guys were like whoa man, how did u write that.It was tough at the beginning, because my rhymes were more like poetry,but here, I completely changed my style.I was pretty confident.

I called my boys who were still in Dla,asking if they can still rap lol.I was ready 2 do it.It was 2007 or 08. One went 2 Paris later, he sent me a demo, wasn't all that lol.Another one sent it his later, was pretty lost.Guys lost it, but I couldnt tell them that.We were boys.I couldn't get my boy Jabu, still 2day lol.Just like that, I gave up.Other issues made that choice easier.I deleted all those beats, now I'm just a critic in Hip-Hop releases. I don't complain, I think I made the right choice; some friend here I used 2 write with, is now a ghostwriter in the industry, I'm proud of him.I'm not that old tho, my favorite emcees r in the late 30s, some in their 40s. We fans have 2 stop putting an expiration date in Hip-Hop. If Jay, Nas, etc.. still rhyme like 2day in their 40s-50s, I'll b still down with them. My gf or wife wont make me change tho, I luv this ish, I c myself play 2 my kids Illmatic even in 20 years lol.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How come you never talked 'bout Nix? You know I love me some Hip-Hop from the Motherland. You really have 2100 Hip-Hop albums? Fuck outta here! Shocked You better share that library with us. I need a playlist from that library everytime you post here. You selfish bastard! Evil or Very Mad

The thing is you don't seem that confident anymore cuz I was 'bout to say give another shot but looks like you really gave up for good. Keep building up your connections, though, we never know. Can you post your freestyle audio or video so we can all judge you lol.

I'm delighted to see that you finally made a career in it cuz it would be sad to see how you love it so much but not able to make some $. I feel you on that one cuz sometimes I cover music and everybody knows I'd rather give free blowjobs than bore myself to death with rappers. When they stop by to promote their garbage, I get to do previews before the interviews. It's a such a torture, makes my ears bleed. I need to sue those mofos for emotional distress. Evil or Very Mad

Anyhoo can you please tell us more about your experience as a preview listener and share your critics with us. Hip-Hop is dead, right? lol

Who would have thought I'd see the day when this hating troll recognize my hometown as the Hip-Hop capital of the world! Still can't believe it. Did he just say he luv NY Hip-Hop? ROFLMAO!

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nix is dope.If u r interested, I'll send u his album, I still got it.U might like it. What do U need? If u dont know, I'll post some screenshots of my library so u can choose lol.

Nah, I think I'm done with it.Big krit is there already n I feel dude.I'm getting old tho, it's true I'm not 30 yet and my fav emcees r in their late 30s or early 40s,but I don't c myself doing shows like Currenc4y all over the country.It's a long grind.

To tell u the truth, it wasn't really 4 $$.We all have sth we like 2 do and we dont care about spending sometimes, but I understand why u mean. U should get Blu, dude is mad laid-back, one of my buddies invited him in his podcast, dude was cool, same thing 4 Curren4y, guys r down 2 earth.

Hip-Hop is dead on the mainstream side.When's the last time u heard some storytelling songs on radio or even like a hit?It's over, but the underground is wealthy.Ppl just need 2 open their minds.As a critic, u just play mad albums in a studio with some guys, get some lyrics, schemes, patterns,etc.. Many guys in that industry use ghostwriters, so labels sometimes want them 2 b coherent, but it's really rare. I remember how they made some artists scrap their albums, but their projects didn't meet labels' expectations.

I luv NY Hip-Hop.I mostly play east coast stuff, boom bap stuff.It's funny when a girl gets in my car and I play albums like The Infamous, The War report, Monkey Bars,etc.. lol I'll always love Ny Hip-Hop, esp from the 80s-00s.2day, it's almost dead,but few cats like Banks, Sai, Vado keep it alive.

Few links 4 ur car this week: Pusha T - Fear of God http://www.mediafire.com/?6c1yd1d548rb73s

My boy Big K.R.I.T, the mixtape got released 30 mins ago.Hope u have Krit Wuz Here, best album of 2010, true story, no stanning, no dickriding.
The Return of 4eva

That's the video of Dreaming, sick song.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I hate when they waste my time so if you confident that your dude is dope go' head and post his album. It better not be the garbage you used to get on my nerves here with. Evil or Very Mad Waiting for the screenshots of your entire library to start shopping too.

I already told you K.R.I.T is my boy so yes I've his album that he personally gave me. Got his mixtape on repeat too and already gave him my feedbacks. I'm shocked you even know him cuz he doesn't need to pay trolls to stan. ROFLMAO!

You really think I gon' click on your sextape link? Laughing Wait a sec, you know Pusha T too? I was just 'bout to shove him down your throat, you beat me to the punch. That mixtape is FIRE! Way better than Jeezy and I can't believe I'm even saying this. Jeezy please forgive me, I still love you, man! Sad

Btw Lupe's album was worth the wait and wuzup with my man Tyga? Are you for real in your siggy or it's just another rap verse? Sad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 21 sur 27

Sauter vers: