Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
HIP HOP parlons-en!
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When you've kids, come back and let's reopen that debate cuz right now it's pretty pointless. I'm so shocked reading that from you but I also understand you don't have kids. So you are forgiven. lol

Finally you get it and ok with the fact I don't like him. What took you so damn long? Thank God for this miracle! Rolling Eyes I ain't into Wale ( who dat?), B.o.B and just have a crush on Cudi. You know that I'm very old school. You never saw me "advertising" fresh faces here. That's your job. I'm just doing the comebacks.

Cuz you forced me to listen to it! Evil or Very Mad If you'd have told me before that it was 'bout some dumb shit like that I'd have said: No thanks. On to the next one! I thought it'd be the same as Fashawn, Blu, J. Cole ect... I trusted you and I guess I shouldn't have. Sad And now you really think I'll listen to that Frog? Are you serious? ROFLMAO!

You damn right, I don't represent all women just as all women don't also represent me. If you wanna disrespect somebody, call her out. That's fine by me. Don't just generalize all women. So you don't listen to racist rap? Aw poor baby you so sensitive. It ain't that serious duh! It's just entertainment. Suck it up! Laughing

Where Fashawn tape at? How was that kid's show? I'm just pretending to care. lol

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It has nothing to do with having kids or not.We just have 2 agree 2 disagree lol.Wait, wait, u have kids? lol.I don't need 2 have kids 2 know that smoking around around them is not good. Hip-Hop is mostly for a mature audience, parents should know what their kids listen.Rock, metal artists talk about drugs, suicide, etc... in their songs all the time, but ppl only focus on Hip-hop, music from the streets.

I got it long time ago.I'm not even mad.We can't have the same tastes lol.I know some guys who think Nas, Wu-Tang, Jay-Z, etc.. r wack.I played them Illmatic, they want some Gucci Mane, Plies, Flocka, etc.. lol. Fresh faces r great, Krit is great, Fashawn, Blu, J.Cole, etc.. some guys r really good, but we always compare them 2 legends while they haven't even dropped albums.Their market doesn't allow that too, when the last time radio played some lyrical songs? No Blu, Curren4y, even Lupe in radio, the same 10 songs.

Banks is crazy lol, his voice can b a turn-off, but lyrically, dude is there. Play that song and tell me if dude is wack lol.

It's not about being sensitive, I just don't care lol.It's not made 4 me so I don't listen.Same thing with South music.I don't dig it so I don't play it. All women r not included.U forget sometimes that those rappers have wives, daughters, moms, friends, but some women r just bitches.Dont act like some women dont call others bitches or cunts lol.

Alright, time to share.
Songs of the week-end:
Kanye West Jay-Z Pusha T RZA Swizz Beatz - So Appelled
http://www.mediafire.com/?z39d4cug7od9ntl

Lil' Wayne - Bill Gates
http://usershare.net/wwi0hoa9xv05

Young Jeezy - Rap Game
http://www.divshare.com/direct/12655547-6af.mp3

J.Cole - The Plan
http://limelinx.com/files/30e12b49767362838495bf8dcf7ae0ea

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yup, I have kids of your age so show me some respect by watching yo' mouth when talking to me and stop "lol-ing" everytime when I'm serious. Evil or Very Mad Once again you don't get it, knowing not to smoke aroung them and raising them are 2 different worlds but as I said I understand. Very Happy I wasn't really talking about kids on this one, it was more 'bout the preteen/teens. And if you lived with some you know how they are.

I agree with your guys that Jay-Z is wack. I'll even say extremely wack. I'm getting sick and tired of his 40-and-something old ass still rapping about how much money he's making and shit. He must be really insecure. I can't stand the name dropping and his sneakiest diss lines. What an arrogant mofo! Evil or Very Mad I don't know how Beyawnce deals with that, cuz if my hubby dare disrespect somebody, we are so D-O-N-E. He's so lame for taking shots at people who are no match to him. He does that cuz the last time he went at a heavyweight, he got "ethered" very bad. lol

I ain't playing that crap fo' real even if you promise me the moon this time, I ain't falling for your that anymore, boo. lol Can somebody please check those links for me. Are they any good? Cuz I don't trust this nigga so I ain't clicking shit. lol

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Weezy is out of jail? Why? Just why they released him? Crying or Very sad Is that the new Jeezy? Cuz I love me some Jeezy. Very Happy I already have "So Appalled" and that shit got some cold blooded verses but it's dope. lol

P.S: Don't come back in here if you don't have my Fashawn! Evil or Very Mad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lmao, I had 2 laugh att hat, u got no kids lol.There is no difference and U know that.Not smoking around them means u care about their health = raise them lol. Teens can kill, but they can't play hip-hop lol, but of course, they can play metal music where guys worship the devil right?!

Jay is not wack.Jay is insecure, but does it have 2 do with skills?Dude can rap circles around guys today, easily.I agree with everything u said about him, I'm not that big on Jay, but dude can rap.I don't care how much money he got, but he can b considered the GOAT.He has done everything as a rap artist.Classic songs, classic albums, sales, messages, party songs, etc.. U played "So appalled", his verse was amazing even he dissed Mc Hammer lol.

Play that song, song is great for real, one of my fav this year.My links r cool, I dont post viruses lol.Weezy will b out soon, his EP will b out as digital release tonight.So Appalled is so fukking ridiculous

The Fashawn mixtape is out, Grizzly City 3.I haven't played it yet, some say it's decent, some great.I will play it during the week, the next 3 days, I just play music from 90s lol.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ROFLMAO! Of course you should know better as you have full control of my uterus and you are the one screwing me on daily basis. Laughing Not smoking around them is common sense just like knowing not to smoke in a gas station. Raise them takes a lot of skills and wisdom. Fabson, this debate is close please let's just move on. lol

He's wack, his music never grows, he's get older and his music is still the same old shit. You have to learn how to grow with your music. Please I'm so dying to know what message songs Jigga has. Laughing MC Hammer was the last straw for me, I'm so done with him. I can support him as my homeboy but I ain't feeling his music anymore.

So what's Weezy rapping 'bout now? How all the cops and judges can suck his dick or is still same old shit? Laughing

Grizzly City 3? Let me go look it up and play it too.

Alright back to rapping, I'll name my next boy Nasir Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m801TSNgza4

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I thought u were dating Mbindaman lol.He got no kids too, but I lost control of ur uterus, u were acting funny.Ya, that debate is closed, I'm right, u r wrong, I like that.

Come on lady, u can't say dude is wack.Say he's not great, but not wack.If he's wack, what about Wayne, Gucci, Drake, Ross, 50, etc..?Again, dude just follows his lane.He switched up in Kingdom Come, ppl hated that.R u serious when u say Jay got no messages?I'm not talking about today, but in his discography: "Soon U'll understand, Where have u been, Song cry, Regrets, Meet the Parents, What more can I say, U must love me, etc" Dude can do it if he wants.The Mc Hammer thing was from a jay line in So Appalled making fun of Hammer going broke after losing 30 mil lol.

It's an EP, mostly songs before he went to jail.Don't bother, it's trash, but u want 2 dance or whatever, not bad.

Nas is still the GOAT.

Forêtbar

MessagePosté le: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/jadakiss-x-50-cent-dump-its

"i fingerfuck my firearm" :ahahahaha fif is hungry and funy again

la and Fab what you thing about this colab?
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Forêtbar a écrit:
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/jadakiss-x-50-cent-dump-its

"i fingerfuck my firearm" :ahahahaha fif is hungry and funy again

la and Fab what you thing about this colab?

Decent.I expected more.50 was great in that song, really hyped, the beat was supbar, the chorus, but lyrics r cool. Again, decent song, but great in terms of collab.D-Block and the Unit together. Styles P will b in the Banks album too.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ROFLMAO!!! What's wrong boo? Did I hurt your feelings by saying he's wack? Aaw poor thang. Sad Get over it, it ain't that serious and don't tell me this gon' be another everlasting debate cuz I ain't in the mood. I can't believe you wanna compare Jigga with those clowns. lol

I've been following Jigga since day one, it's my homeboy after all. I appreciate his previous works but I don't like the new Jigga he's becoming. He ain't that good anymore. I was at his concert last month in NYC, it was cool. He did nothing but bring out on stage all the overrated talentless whatever-they-called-themselves to save his ass from a boring concert. He's such a user.

Anyhoo, welcome back, Forêtbar! Thanks for sharing that with us. Keep bringing some more. Very Happy I was expecting that from Fabson but he's so busy dickriding amateur crackheads. lol I always get multiple orgasm every time I listen to Jada but that other mofo killed them. Evil or Very Mad Jada is so damn good. He can make a garbage track sounds good. Hang yourself, Fabson. Laughing

I'm back from my Europe tour and kinda liked some songs like "Apprentissage" with Youssoupha, Médine, Tunisiano, Ol' Kainry & Sinik. That shit is gangsta. "92 Sans Plomb" is cool. That's it for now, I'm trying to keep it nice. lol

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Next week will b great 4 hip-hop.Kanye West, Lloyd Banks, Nikki Minaj, Curren$y r dropping.I absolutely love Pilot Talk II. la,I know u dont like my boy, but pls,I'm on my knees lol,play that album,just amazing, especially Famous.
Hunger 4 More II is pretty good,I expected more from the PLK, but the album is a strong 4/5.I mostly blame the production.Banks got a great album,but I dont think he will have crazy sales.He should have dropped Start it up video.Pure rap tho.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy from Kanye.Just whoa.Amazing album, too much singing tho, overproduction of tracks like All of the lights,but it has my fav song right now, The Blame Game, incredible song, and John Legend delivers a great hook. Kanye has an album with different backgrounds;his Black Fridays added to this album make it a pure journey.I really like it.

I haven't listened to Nikki Minaj, I think she's wack, I dont like her songs, so I won't check her albums.

Curren$y got the best album 4 me next week, really really reaaalllly gooddd, not easy to do since it's his second album this year.

Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pliz

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ROFLMAO!!!! I can barely breathe from laughing so hard. Sorry if I'm hurting your sensitive feelings again but it's way too funny for me to resist. Laughing Fabson on his knees crying his heart out and begging me to listen to whatever-that-mofo-name-is. And Mbindouille too? loooooool

For the record, I ain't got problem with him, he's cool to me, membah? I'll give it a try, wake up now and dry your tears. It ain't that serious. lol. Kanye is my man and I knew it was gon' be another classic cuz I only worship the best. Cool I heard he's battling with Nicki Garbaj for the no. 1 spot. Shocked

I was home for Thanksgiving and my cousin had HFM2. I love it. The only thing I couldn't stand before about that nigga is his frog voice. Other than that he makes good music. The delivery is sick, lyrics and beats are on point. Btw, why is he not having the same hype as Kanye or Nicky Garbaj? His album is being slept on once again. Anyhoo, tell his hot piece of ass to call me anytime. Very Happy

Btw, I take back all the mean things I said about Jay Electronica. He wow'ed me during a live performance. Damn, he's gooooood. Very Happy

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I told u Banks is dope.Great album.Too bad, it doesn't reflect sales, but who cares about them, we don't get a cut.U add Blue Friday songs too and u have an incredible playlist, fall n winter type of ish.

Curren$y is just insane, he's already started working on Pilot Talk III.He will drop it around April.Dude is hip-hop and he's work ethic.2 incredible albums this year n a well received mixtape.

mg, I forgot 2 talk about J. Cole.I dont care what u r doing, go get that Friday Night Lights.That might b the best mixtape of the year.Dude can write write, pen crazy hooks n his own beats.I'm really wanting 4 his album.

Finally, u give props 2 Jay E. I told u, but u were too stubborn.We real guys have ears 4 talent, unlike u lol.

I just saw the Grammy nominations, those about hip-hop.No Raekwon, but Jay-Z n his BP3? Eminem everywhere?Drake? B.O.B? Grammies r bs anyway,bunch of white dudes who know nothing about hip-hop and decide. Nothing new under the sun.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

See, that's why I was hesitating before giving props to Jay E. cuz I knew you were gon' come here and act like you ghostwrite for him or something. Evil or Very Mad Pfff! Ears for talent, my ass! Rolling Eyes

Anywho, I swear the entire album is banging. I listened to it without even skipping. Mads props to Banks and hope he get the limelight he deserve as Fifthy is retired and too busy being Gayweather bottom bitch. lol I'm still feeling Curren$y some tracks are great, others he tries too hard.

You late boo, I've been swearing by J. Cole name for months now. I wanted to tell you 'bout him but you were too busy getting high with your Wack Khalifa. lol

ROLFMAO!!! This kid just found out the Grammys are a big joke. Why am I even surprised, your village is always behind and the last to know. Speaking of your village, how did you enjoy the game tonight? ROFLMAO.

Btw today my co-host told me Dre is dropping an album soon. Is it true or he was just messing with me cuz he knows I love me some Dre. Razz When is Eve or Lauryn dropping an album? I miss my fav female rappers way too much. MC Lyte, where you at? Sad

Mell
Invité

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fab a écrit:

... Nothing new under the sun.

Very Happy Nothing surely new under the sun, except that you got one year in addition. Even if late...Happy birthday Wink Kisses.
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It wont hurt u 2 admit I put u on Jay E. Laughing and we both know it's true.I'll just laugh about it.

Yup,my boy Banks got one of the best hip-hop albums this year.Father time is my ish,he killed that track,the beat is crazy.How could u say Curren4y tries too hard but dude is always relaxed.He's found his lane and he got a dedicated fanbase. He deserves more recognition;it's funny how ppl still associate him 2 Weezy after his Cash Money days.

I've never said J. Cole was wack.I already knew dude was dope, but he's also very talented behind the boards.Come on, he has nice beats that fit his style, but he ain't still better than my boy Big Krit.

The Grammy has always been garbage,but before, nominees were decent. We had Nas, AZ, ,Lupe, X, I mean real cats with dope albums.Now they don't even try.What game r u talking about?I already told u, I don't rep Cleveland. I don't even live there.

Dre will drop Detox next year, the single "Kush" with Akon n Snoop is already in stores, n u talk about my village lmao. Laughing Female rappers suck, let it go.Only Jean Grae was decent, the rest trash.

Tyvm Mell, u missed the day tho, but I still love u lol

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dedicated fanbase, my ass! Laughing Oh puhlease, we got it. Banks is good now knock it off but you know damn well HFM2 can't even hold a candle to Kanye's album. lol

J. Cole is the shit, baby. Can't stop tweeting quotes from his lyrics and wait for the album. Drake's 5-min-of-fame are running out J. Cole will take over next year. Mark my words.

Female rappers suck what? Your dick? Laughing You wish, nigga! You wish! Get outta here with that B.S. Don't even get me started. I'm supposed to be in the Christmas spirit, so I gon' ignore that dumb comment. lol

Thank you for bringing that up Mell, I was shocked when I didn't see his b'day thread from Athalie when I came back. I guess he ain't that special (Poor thang! Sad) I didn't forget it too cuz it's days after my mom b'day.

Anywho you just turned what? 29 or 30? How does it feel? Very Happy Put a ring on it yet or still whoring around? lol Anybody taking you to court for child support? As it was your b'day does it mean free money to everybody. Very Happy Fuck your love, it ain't what we eat and throw some D's!!!!! lol

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Come on, Kanye's album is overrated lol.Great music, but poor rapping abilities displayed.I still bump his album tho,some really nice songs,but they r not 4 this winter.I like grimey shit under the snow.Hoodie, boots, cap over my eyes, gun talk in ears lol. About dedicated fanbase,I was talking about Curren$y.

I never liked Drake, never understood the hype.I don't even consider him as a rapper.He sings 4 girls. J. Cole s way more diverse n I can clearly relate 2 dude.I hope u got his last mixtape,it's really excellent, but i don't c the type blow up 4 real.He lacks personality.

ok, 98% of female rappers suck.R U happy now?Laughing

Dont worry, nobody in here knows about my bday, security clearance lol. No, hon, I'm not 29 yet, still younger, no kids, no divorce, no STDs, I'm clean like a whistle lol. Whoring around? it's fun tho, girls like it.

That's that new Dre song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuJDaOVz2qY&feature=player_embedded

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I know who you were talking 'bout that why I lol'ed. I know Banks has a dedicated fanbase ( I'm one of them lol) but Curren$y? C'mon on son, who is the dedicated fanbase? You only? Laughing

Once again as I'm supposed to be in the Christmas spirit, I gon' ignore the dumb comment 'bout my boo Kanye but what you been smoking lately, srsly? Confused I wasn't even talking about him as a rapper cuz for me he's an R'n'B singer just like Nicki Garbaj but how he was phenomenal when he came out. My boo doesn't lack personality but the same hype the others have. His buzz ain't big enough to drop an album and have good sales.

Nah, it ain't that they don't know it but just don't give a shit. Deal with it. lol Oh my bad, I got you mixed up with Mbindouille, but you are close and that's old. Ouf! I'm very relieved and happy to know that you ain't got kids. Where the free money at? Evil or Very Mad

Ugh, I can't believe after all this time, Booba still sucks. Evil or Very Mad

Rohff is the shiiiit! Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUhHAwaQE0

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Believe it or no, Curren$y has been touring all year and Pilot Talk Ii did decent numbers 4 an independent release,he outsold Soulja Boy and Interscope.Dude got a fanbase.

J. Cole is good,but he lacks personality.He got great songs, great singles like Who dat,but ppl dont feel him like that.

I have no kids because it takes time lol.I'm not rushing anything,taking my time.

I played that Booba album, Lunatic, average album from my fav french emcee.Too much autotune and wack feats.0.9 was better.

What r ur fav albums this year?like top 5.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 19 sur 27

Sauter vers: