Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The Official Luc Richard Mbah a Moute Thread
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il croyait vraiment qu'ils allaient go au playoff ooooh ca fait mal hein. Laughing

Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

#Anywaydoe, now that the season is over, how do you rate Luc's performance?

I think his offense didn't improve at all which kinda disappointed me but he's still an amazing defender. That knee injury really hurt him. It was awfully painful for me to watch him limp. Sad

I have some good news. Skiles' return is uncertain. Yaaaassssss!!!! Very Happy

What coach do you think Kohl should hire? I need a coach who can tear this team down and start from scratch. Enough is enough! Evil or Very Mad

Check out his guide to playoff defense. He is going to be a great coach when he retires.

Citation:
BULLS vs. 76ers

How good is Chicago defensively?

They’re very good defensively. In the last couple of years, since Tom Thibodeau took over, they’ve been one of the top teams defensively. What they do a good job of is really just taking you out of your sets. They pressure the ball, take you away from what you want to do and make you play at their pace.

Individually they’re not such a great defensive team -- they have guys that can guard -- but it’s their team defense. Their ability to move in and out, dive on the strong side and not allow guys to get beat. They cover for each other. That’s what makes them so good.

How good is Philly defensively?

They’re not a great defensive team, but they’re good enough to create some problems. Andre Iguodala is a very good defender. He’s so athletic that you can put him on a bigger guy and you can even put him on Derrick Rose at the end of the game. He can impact the game with his length and that changes everything.

Up front, they’re a little slower and not as big as far as shot blocking. That kind of hurts them a bit. But when they come with the young guys in that second unit, they’re very athletic. They’re able to switch pick and rolls and create problems for teams.

What does Philly need to do to neutralize Chicago?

One of the best things Chicago does is offensive rebounding. Philly is going to have to match the energy of Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson and Luol Deng going to the board. Philly is a team that wants to get up and down and run. Sometimes when you have that mindset, you tend to give up some offensive rebounds because guys take off when the shot goes up.

Chicago is the best team in the league at converting off their missed shots. I think they get 33 percent of the shots they miss back, which is a high percentage. So they’re definitely going to have to make sure they stay on the boards against Chicago and they’re going to have to match up the bench. The Bulls bench is one of the best especially when they bring Kyle Korver, C.J. Watson and those guys that can shoot the ball. Philly’s bench will have to defend that.

What does Chicago need to do to neutralize Philly?

Chicago has OK perimeter defenders, I think Ronnie Brewer is their best perimeter defender and D-Rose is not bad at all. But when the benches come in, especially with Lou Williams on Philly, Chicago is going to have to do a good job.

Those Philly guys are really good one-on-one players. Williams, Evan Turner and all those guys coming off the bench. Sometimes Philly can go small and have Iguodala playing at the four. Chicago will have to go small as well, so their ability to guard the different guards that Philly has is going to be big.

Who will be defending Derrick Rose?

I think they’ll start with Jrue Holliday, but throughout the game, they will probably have different guys matching up with him. I definitely see Iguodala matching up with D-Rose at some point and also Evan Turner will be on him a bit. They’ll use some size on him.

Who will be defending Andre Iguodala?

Luol Deng. Andre is a guy that, when he’s playing well, Philly is a very competitive team. Deng taking on that challenge of matching up with him will be good for the Bulls.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Bulls?

I think it has to be Deng. He’s a really good defender and that matchup with Andre Iguodala is going to be big for them during the series.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Sixers?

I’ll say Iguodala because he’s probably the best defender on that team. You can put him on Deng, you can switch him to Rose and if you go small you can play him at the four. I think he’s underrated as a defender. Athletically, he’s gifted enough to defend several different positions and he’s shown it. What hurts him a little bit is that he doesn’t take on the challenge to guard the other teams’ best players on a consistent basis.

The Sixers win the series if …

I don’t think the Sixers are going to win the series. I just think Chicago is too good. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they win a couple games and make it interesting, especially if they can limit Chicago’s offensive rebounding ability and the bench contributions.

The Bulls win the series if …

It starts with Derrick Rose. It’s going to depend on how healthy he is and his ability to take over games like he has done in the past. Defensively, the Bulls match up well with Philly and their bench contribution is going to be key to winning the series.

Luc’s Prediction: Bulls in 5

Citation:
HEAT vs. KNICKS

How good is Miami defensively?

Obviously they do a good job, especially when they have LeBron and D-Wade on the court as well as Joel Anthony and Mario Chalmers. The only concern with Miami is when those guys are not on the floor and the bench comes in. They just aren’t as good defensively when they have just LeBron on the court or just D-Wade on the court.

How good is New York defensively?

They’re a better team defensively under Mike Woodson. He does a lot of different things to make it tricky on you. They switch a lot. They go small and play small basketball. That’s usually a problem for teams because they’re not able to run the pick and roll. But with Miami it’s totally different because you have LeBron sometimes handling the ball at the point. It’s harder to have that small ball impact on them.

What does New York need to do to neutralize Miami?

They’re going to have to contain D-Wade and LeBron. I think D-Wade is the big one though. LeBron is going to be doing a lot of handling and they’ll find good matchups for him, but if D-Wade and also Chris Bosh have big games, the Knicks will be in trouble. They can’t let all three guys get going. They have to make it tough on at least one and probably two of them.

What does Miami need to do to neutralize New York?

It’s a very interesting matchup because the Knicks have been playing a different style of basketball. Mike Woodson does a good job of just throwing different things at you. But a lot of the success that New York had was starting Carmelo Anthony at the four. It forced a lot of teams to go small and it made it harder to match up. But with Amar’e Stoudemire back, it plays into the hands of Miami. Now they can have one of the bigs matchup with Amar’e and have LeBron guard Carmelo, just ease back into their regular way of playing.

Who will be defending LeBron James and Dwyane Wade?

Carmelo will be on LeBron and Iman Shumpert will be on Wade. Shumpert is a really good defender. As a rookie, he’s already shown that he can guard. He’s a very strong, physical guy. He gets into you and he’s done a good job on Wade the couple times they’ve played, so that’s going to be a good matchup.

Who will be defending Carmelo Anthony?

It will be LeBron for most if not all of the game. They’ll start on each other at the three, but I know New York will try to go small. When they do, Miami can go small too with LeBron at the four. It’s inevitable that they’re going to be on each other the whole series.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Heat?

I think it’s LeBron because the series comes down to that matchup between LeBron and Carmelo. Carmelo is going to be the guy that New York relies on to take over games. He’s going to have to score for the Knicks to win games. Whoever wins that matchup will win this series.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Knicks?

It’s Tyson Chandler. He’s one of the guys who is a strong candidate for Defensive Player of the Year. He has the ability to control the floor, switch off to guards sometimes, hedge screens and guard the pick and roll. He can block shots and he’s always in the right spot on help defense. You don’t see too many big men as mobile and smart as he is in pick and roll coverage. Having him in the lineup is a big boost for New York.

The Knicks win the series if …

Their shooters catch fire. They matchup well because of the way they spread the floor. When they have their shooters out there -- Steve Novak and Carmelo in isolation -- they can even go small and have Amare at the five. It’s going to be a problem for Miami. The Knicks are going to put them in a situation where they have to close out to shooters and that’s not Miami’s strength. Having those shooters around Carmelo makes it harder for Miami.

The Heat win the series if …

They need to make sure they control Carmelo, but they also have to control the other shooters too. Carmelo is going to get his and he’s going to be in a good matchup with LeBron, but they have to control guys like J.R. Smith and Steve Novak. They have to matchup well when the Knicks go small and sustain it each game, throughout the whole game.

Luc’s Prediction: Miami in 6

Citation:
PACERS vs. MAGIC

How good is Indiana defensively?

They’re very good. They have a shot blocker in Roy Hibbert in the middle and very athletic players around him in Danny Granger, Paul George, Darren Collison and George Hill. Those guys are all solid defensively.

How good is Orlando defensively?

Losing Dwight Howard is huge for Orlando. Having Hedo Turkoglu back is going to help, but Dwight is the key to that team. They’re a totally different team without him. They’re not as talented as Indiana. Their team defense is still okay, but everything revolves around Howard.

What does Orlando need to do to neutralize Indiana?

I think you have to go small and embrace playing small. Indiana likes to stick to that traditional two big man game and I would try to get them out of that. You put David West and Roy Hibbert in close out situations against Ryan Anderson and Big Baby Davis -- guys that can step out and be a threat to make perimeter shots -- then they can drive from the perimeter instead of posting up on those bigs. That could be effective.

What does Indiana need to do to neutralize Orlando?

Their biggest test is going to be guarding Ryan Anderson on the perimeter. If you look at their front line at the four position, I don’t see anybody that can close out to him and stay in front of him.

Who will be defending Danny Granger?

If Turkoglu is back he’ll spend some time on Granger, but I think Quentin Richardson is the right matchup there. Quentin is a good defender and he can try to slow Granger down.

Who will be defending Ryan Anderson?

Anderson is the key to this series for Orlando. He can stretch the four man and that’s going to be key. He can shoot the 3 and he can also drive to the basket. I think the Pacers will start with David West on him and mix in Tyler Hansbrough. But if Anderson starts to hurt them, they’ll have to put Granger on him so he can close out at the 3-point line.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Pacers?

There’s more than one because all their perimeter players -- Granger, George, Collison -- need to play well. Orlando plays a lot along the perimeter. The Pacers need make it tough on them and close out well on the three-point line or the game could get away from them.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Magic?

It’s going to have to be Big Baby Davis. He’s going to be guarding Hibbert down in the post as an undersized four man playing at the five against a seven-footer. If Davis can somehow limit Hibbert’s touches and slow him down in the post, that would be a huge boost for Orlando.

The Magic win the series if …

I really don’t think there’s anything they can do to win this series. The only thing they could do is magically fix Dwight Howard’s back.

The Pacers win the series if …

Just play their game offensively and keep Ryan Anderson from having big games. If they’re able to limit his threes and ability to stretch the floor, they should be fine.

Luc’s Prediction: Pacers in 4

Citation:
CELTICS vs. HAWKS

How good is Boston defensively?

I believe they’re still one of best defensive teams in the league. They’re top five in the league in field goal percentage against. They’ve gotten older, but they haven’t changed the way they play and they’ve played championship caliber defense for the last five years. Those guys know what it takes to win and they’ve turned it up over the last couple of months.

How good is Atlanta defensively?

They’re okay defensively. I won’t say they’re a great defensive team, but they have some good individual defenders in Kirk Hinrich and Josh Smith. Zaza Pachulia is a solid defender as well. But as a team, I’m not sure how well they match up with Boston. There are a lot of matchup problems there.

What does Atlanta need to do to neutralize Boston?

Rondo is the general of that team. I’d put Hinrich on him to try and get Rondo out of his rhythm. If he’s able to put pressure on Rondo and take him off his game, you can take away about half of Boston’s offense. That’s the only way I think Atlanta can neutralize Boston. But that’s very hard to do.

What does Boston need to do to neutralize Atlanta?

They don’t have to change a thing. Their regular defense is solid enough to stop the Hawks. The key matchup is Josh Smith against Kevin Garnett. If KG is able to neutralize Smith, the rest is just Boston playing their normal defense. Their team defense is good enough to take care of it.

Who will be defending Josh Smith and Joe Johnson?

I would have Garnett on Josh Smith, Pierce on Joe Johnson and Brandon Bass on Pachulia. Those would be the right matchups for me. Garnett is a much better defender than Bass and can impact the game better by being on Smith.

Who will be defending Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo?

Joe Johnson on Pierce and Hinrich on Rondo. Hinrich is a good on ball defender so he can try to frustrate Rondo.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Celtics?

Garnett. If KG is able to prevent Josh Smith from having big games, that will play into Boston’s hands.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Hawks?

Hinrich. If he’s able to slow down Rondo and set the tone defensively for them at the point, it could flip the whole series.

The Hawks win the series if …

At the end of the day it comes down to how much of an impact Josh Smith has in the series. We all know what Joe Johnson is going to do. He’s pretty consistent in what he does. But it’s on Josh. When he’s playing at a high level, they’re very good.

The Celtics win the series if …

KG wins his battle with Josh Smith. Atlanta is a good team, but they’ll only go as far as Josh Smith can take them.

Luc’s Prediction: Celtics in 6

Dernière édition par Los Angeles le Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
SPURS vs. JAZZ

How good is San Antonio defensively?

It goes without saying, but they’re a great defensive team. They have been for the last decade. Now with all those guys healthy going into the playoffs, it’s going to help.

How good is Utah defensively?

They can cause some problems. They’re young and they play good basketball. They work hard.

What does Utah need to do to neutralize San Antonio?

They have to make sure they control Tony Parker and his playmaking. His play this year has been huge for them. If Utah can figure out a way to slow him down, they can give themselves a chance to win.

What does San Antonio need to do to neutralize Utah?

Utah’s frontline can be dominant with Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap. Getting the ball inside is their number one option and their best option. They’re going to look to go it. But I think with Tim Duncan and DeJuan Blair, it’s a good matchup for San Antonio. I don’t see it as a problem for the Spurs. They should be able to handle those two guys.

Who will be defending Tony Parker?

By default I think it will be Devin Harris.

Who will be defending Al Jefferson?

Tim Duncan and he’s capable. He’s still a very good defender.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Spurs?

I think it’s Duncan. He’s always been a good defender, but it comes down to how good he matches up with Jefferson. That’s going to be a big factor.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Jazz?

Not one person in particular, just the whole perimeter defense. You’re guarding Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili first and then when those guys come out, you have a bunch of knock down shooters behind them. They have to keep those guys in check too.

The Jazz win the series if …

I don’t think they can. When you break it down individually, they do match up. But San Antonio is playing at such a high level right now and they’re that much better than Utah.

The Spurs win the series if …

They control the paint and match the intensity and energy of the younger team in Utah, especially in the second unit. I think they matchup well because the second unit is also really good with Stephen Jackson and Boris Diaw.

Luc’s Prediction: Spurs in 5

Citation:
THUNDER vs. MAVERICKS

How good a team is Oklahoma City defensively?

They’re a very good defensive team. They’re big with Kendrick Perkins and Serge Ibaka in the frontcourt and Kevin Durant at the three. KD is an underrated defender. He’s long and he’s able to alter shots, block shots sometimes. People look at his scoring but he can defend and create problems for wing players who aren’t as long as he is.

How good a team is Dallas defensively?

They’re definitely not as good as last year. But coach Carlisle still does a great job of getting them to play the right way defensively. Not having Tyson Chandler is huge, but they still have guys like Shawn Marion, who defends very well, and Brandan Wright, who can block shots and impact games.

What does Dallas need to do to neutralize Oklahoma City?

It’s going to be tough for Dallas to match up with OKC, especially not having Chandler in the middle. Matching up on Durant, Westbrook and especially when Harden comes in, is going to be tough for Dallas. They have to take some of those options away.

What does Oklahoma City need to do to neutralize Dallas?

Limit Dirk. If they take away Dirk, they give themselves a great chance. He’s still Dallas’ top option and if they can slow him down and make other guys score, that’s going to be hard for Dallas.

Who will be defending Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook?

You’re probably going to have Shawn Marion on Durant and I think you’ll have Jason Kidd on Russell.

Who will be defending Dirk Nowitzki?

Serge Ibaka. He’s a candidate for Defensive Player of the Year. Dirk is going to do his thing, but this is going to be an interesting matchup.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Thunder?

It’s Serge. We all know what Dirk can do, what kind of offensive player he is. OKC needs Serge to limit Dirk to win this series.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Mavericks?

Shawn Marion. How good a job he does on Kevin Durant is going to be huge in this series. If Dallas is going to have a chance, Shawn is going to have to do a really good job on KD.

The Thunder win the series if …

They contain Dirk and their big three: KD, Russell and James Harden plays at a high level. If they do, they’ll control the game offensively.

The Mavericks win the series if …

Another scorer emerges. Dirk needs to be a superhero, but they’re also going to need somebody else like Jason Terry or Vince Carter to step up and take on some of the scoring to alleviate that heavy load on Dirk.

Luc’s Prediction: Thunder in 6.

Citation:
LAKERS vs. NUGGETS

How good a team is Los Angeles defensively?

They’re still very good. Not having Metta World Peace takes a toll on them, because he’s a very good defender, but I think Matt Barnes can fill in well enough. Then you have those big boys inside and that’s always a problem.

How good a team is Denver defensively?

They’re good but not great. Their best asset is the ability to get out in transition and play up-tempo basketball. When they go small and put Al Harrington or Danilo Gallinari at the four, it can create matchup problems to work in their favor.

What does Denver need to do to neutralize Los Angeles?

I don’t think the key to the series is Kobe as much as it is Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. Those two are a matchup problem for Denver. They’re both playing at a high level and the Nuggets have to make sure they guard them well. When they’re both on the court and the ball goes inside, what can Denver do? If you look at their front line, they’re pretty small. JaVale McGee is their only true big guy inside. Kenneth Faried is 6-7 or 6-8, so his ability to guard Gasol or Bynum is going to be key.

What does Los Angeles need to do to neutralize Denver?

They have to make sure they can matchup when Denver runs out a small lineup. The Nuggets like to play small and pass the ball around the perimeter. That’s going to challenge that Lakers frontcourt to come out and contest. They also like to get out in transition and play an up and down, fast-paced game. If the Lakers can control the tempo of the game, they’ll cause problems for Denver.

Who will be defending Kobe Bryant?

Arron Afflalo. He’s always done a really good job on Kobe. Arron is a really good defender and I expect him to do a good job on Kobe again. Kobe is still going to be able to make plays and score the ball, you just have to try and slow him down so he’s not having huge games.

Who will be defending Ty Lawson?

I think Ramon Sessions is the best chance to try and keep up with him.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Lakers?

Pau Gasol. He’s going to be asked to come out and guard guys like Al Harrington and Gallinari. He has to stay in front of them and play them all the way out to the 3-point line.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Nuggets?

Kenneth Faried. He and JaVale have to somehow contain Gasol and Bynum. Faried is exactly what I thought he would be. He’s a high motor guy, plays very hard and he’s very athletic. Just a beast. He knows what his role is and he’s not trying to get outside of that.

The Lakers win the series if …

They can match up well with the Nuggets, control the tempo and get the ball in to their bigs.

The Nuggets win the series if …

They control Gasol, Bynum and the Lakers front line.

Luc’s Prediction: Lakers in 7

Citation:
GRIZZLIES vs. CLIPPERS

How good a team is Memphis defensively?

This is the series I’m most looking forward to. The Grizzlies are very good defensively. Individually they have guys who are very athletic and can guard. Mike Conley and Tony Allen are good defenders on the perimeter and Mark Gasol is one of the best inside.

How good a team is Los Angeles defensively?

I don’t think they’re as good as Memphis defensively, but they’re good enough and they have the players to be a very good defensive team. The addition of Kenyon Martin helps them a lot. He’s always been a good defender and he can switch on to different players, guard a few different positions.

What does Los Angeles need to do to neutralize Memphis?

They have to find a way to neutralize the Memphis frontcourt. Those guys are a huge part of what Memphis does. They play an inside-out game. If the Clippers can stop the inside game, they give themselves a chance.

What does Memphis need to do to neutralize Los Angeles?

They have to limit Chris Paul’s ability to make plays and the key will be the coverage they’re going to use in pick and rolls to cover Chris Paul and bottle him up. The worst thing they could do is let him make easy plays, lobs and find his way free to the basket so he can make plays for the team.

Who will be defending Rudy Gay and Zach Randolph?

Caron Butler will be on Rudy. Caron is solid. He’s never been a great defender, but he’s solid. I don’t think it will be a walk in the park for Rudy. On Zach Randolph it’s going to be Blake Griffin and Blake is going to have to really guard him. Memphis does a good job of throwing the ball to Zach a lot in the post and we all know what he did last postseason. If he’s playing at that level, it’s going to be tough for Blake. If he can do that, Blake may get into foul trouble and it changes the whole series around.

Who will be defending Chris Paul and Blake Griffin?

I think they’ll have Conley on Chris Paul most of the time and that’s going to be the best matchup of the series. Paul is the floor general of the Clippers and if you look at the end of the games, the person who’s taking over games and making big plays is Chris Paul. He’s coming off the pick and roll and making decisions. That matchup is going to be key. I expect Conley to hold his ground.

On Blake, it will be more of a team matchup for Memphis. At this point his game isn’t really back to the basket, isolation situations, so you don’t guard him as you would traditionally guard a four. It’s more about how you defend the pick and roll and stop Blake from diving to the rim. They need to make sure they have the help there.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Grizzlies?

Mike Conley, when he’s on Chris Paul. I think he can do a good job. He did a good job on Tony Parker last year in the playoffs. He’s always been a solid defender. But if he doesn’t, I won’t be surprised if they put Tony Allen on Chris Paul. Whoever is guarding Chris Paul is the x-factor.

Who is the defensive x-factor for the Clippers?

Kenyon Martin, because he’s versatile. They can put him on Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph or Marc Gasol. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they put Kenyon on Randolph and have Blake on Gasol.

The Grizzlies win the series if …

They neutralize Chris Paul. If Chris Paul is not a big factor, the Grizzlies will take it.

The Clippers win the series if …

They’re able to dominate the matchup inside between Martin/Griffin and Randolph/Gasol.

Luc’s Prediction: Grizzlies 4-2

Any thoughts? Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good article he knows his thing.

Je veux un Boston/ Miami en finale. Avec Rose out (j'avais vu ca venir on aurait du le reposer en fin de saison) faut pas que les Hawks abusent mes joueurs avec leurs matches de 4 OT la.

Miami in 6? Il voulait dire in 4?

D'accord avec Indy in 4. Je voulais qu'on les joue en finale mais je sais que stern a deja promis une place a MIA.

lol @ Lakers in 7.

Grizzlies et Clippers sera difficile pour moi j'aime ces equipes mais je veux un rematch SA/ MEM.
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Knicks vs. cHeat was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen but Knicks have no excuse for that 20+ point loss. They should be ashamed of themselves for getting blown out like that. Still hoping they pull a Broncos card. The Pacers have a decent squad but they can't seem to put it together. Don't care for Orlando Tragic. #NeverDid.

Come on son! Bronquisha is such a cry baby and should be up for a Screen Actor's Guild Award. Is he in the union? SMH...

Damn you, ACL! Why? Just why? Players rarely tear ACL's. I'm so upset about D-Rose.

My nightmare is Thunder vs. Mavs. Both are my faves.

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Tue May 01, 2012 2:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lol I was watching TSPN and they said Skiles wants a buyout.
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry but I've ran out of to fucks to give about him. All I can say is good riddance!

N-E-waaaaaaaaaaay, we all know Luc battled tendinitis in his right knee throughout the season and missed 19 games due to the injury. He's scheduled to undergo a surgery on his right knee this week so please keep him in your prayers. I promise to take care good care of him w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶p̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ Laughing

His surgery will be performed by Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, the team physician for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

After the surgery he will work three or four weeks to rehabiliatate his knee before heading to Cameroon this summer to play a few games with the country's national team and run his elite youth camp in July.

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Watching the game right now. You ok? Sad
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed May 09, 2012 7:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It still hurts badly but I will live. Thanks for checking, boo. I got Spurs vs. Celtics in finals with a Spurs win. Whatchu got?

Anyhoo, sorry for being late with the good news. I was so busy cheering for the Clippers this weekend. Luc has undergone successful surgery for tendinitis in his right knee last Friday. Praise God! Very Happy Now he's making a full recovery and don't worry he's well taken care of. Well, for now u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶p̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ lol.

Couple pics from the Fan Appreciation Night and I'm feeling this look. Very Happy

Dernière édition par Los Angeles le Thu May 10, 2012 4:35 am; édité 1 fois
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Wed May 09, 2012 9:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le roster de l'équipe nationale du Cameroun pour le tournoi en Chine cet ete est sorti et beaucoup de mes joueurs n'ont pas fait la liste mais plutot des joueurs francais, americains et meme nigeriens. Confused
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed May 09, 2012 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Après Meke avec Federer, il y a la avec Luc. la sorcellerie existe, on envoute les enfants d'autrui Confused

H.a.R. Cool
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue May 15, 2012 2:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Luc Richard's guide to Round 2

EIGHT THINGS TO WATCH

1. LeBron’s Post Game

I think LeBron James learned from the Finals last year against Dallas that he needs to find a way to get inside and not just settle. He likes to drive, but a lot of it has to do with him having a halfway post-up game now. He gets the ball on that right block, closer to the basket and he’s able to post up and make a decision to either find a shooter or make a play himself.

The three times we played Miami, that’s one thing I noticed about LeBron. He’s making a consistent effort now to get the ball in the post. He’s such a good ball handler, almost like a point guard, that it’s tough to have him in the post all the time. He definitely added that to his game.

2. The Bosh-less Heat go small

When Miami features LeBron at the four, I think it can cause a lot of problems. It’s going to force Indiana to change the way they play defense and possibly take David West or Roy Hibbert out of the mix for long periods of time. It’s going to force David West into a huge role and we’ll see how big he can play.

On offense, Indiana likes to play inside-out with those two guys, but if Miami takes that away with a small lineup, forcing the Pacers to play on the perimeter, Indiana will play right into their hands. The way Miami rotates to shooters on defense is second to none. They trap the ball really hard on the pick and roll. LeBron, D-Wade and Mario Chalmers are very athletic guys. You could see it against the Knicks, guys like Steve Novak really didn’t have chance to shoot the ball even when it was rotating. They always had someone closing out to him and making him drive or pass.

3. Philly’s Backcourt

The Sixers guard the ball really well and their on-ball defense makes a difference. They did a good job in the first round of switching between Jrue Holiday and Evan Turner and giving the Bulls different looks. They made Chicago run a lot of sets instead of individuals taking over the game. That will be useful against Rajon Rondo, because he sets everything up for the Celtics. But they’ll be able to impact his decision-making by playing tight on the ball.

Both players are solid offensively as well. Turner is coming around really well. He’s turned into the player that they expected when they drafted him. Jrue is a very capable scorer, but he’s still able to control the game and run the team. He can shoot from the perimeter, but he also has a game where he can drive and make plays. What I like most about him is he’s very under control in his decision-making. He’s still young, but I think he has an advanced ability to make the decisions a point guard needs to make, whether it’s shoot the ball, pass or attack the basket. Playing against Rondo will be a great matchup. They’re both good on-ball defenders. I think they’ll both find ways to impact the game.

4. KG’s Renaissance

Kevin Garnett has really turned his game up this postseason. Offensively, he’s been able to get down in the post and they can get him the ball in a spot where he can make his turnaround jump shot. He’s also been great picking and popping off screens. He’s playing a full offensive game. Defensively, he just brings that intensity on every play. He took it to Josh Smith in the first round, took him out of his spots. He’s a smart defender so he knows where his man is going to get it and what he wants to do with it.

I think he can have the same impact against Philly. He has the size to impact Elton Brand in the post. Brand is a really a good player, but I don’t think he’s as athletic or versatile as Josh Smith, so I think it’s going to be easier for KG to have that defensive impact. Offensively, his ability to move around the floor and hit shots will be important. He can go inside against the younger guys like Thaddeus Young and just shoot that turnaround jump shot. Or if it’s Brand he can pull him out and hit some in the mid-range.

Citation:
5. Tim Duncan and Blake Griffin

The matchup of power forwards in the Spurs vs. Clippers series pits two very different players against each other. Tim Duncan has always been a great offensive player. He has a patient game and as a defender it freezes you up. When he gets the ball, you really don’t know what he’s going to do with it. For one or two seconds he’s just looking at the basket and you don’t know what he’s thinking or what’s going to come. That’s why when he goes for that up-fake, guys go for it, because you have to guard against everything with him.

Tim has a great feel for the game around the basket and plays great with his back to the basket. He can turnaround and hit you with that bank shot, he can drive and he’s developed that jump shot to the point where it’s consistent. On the other end, he’s just a smart defender. He can guard guys in the post because he knows how to position himself and how to throw guys off their game.

Blake Griffin plays at a high level. On the offensive end, he finds his way in there. It’s not always pretty, but he’s finding opportunities to score. As soon as he gets the ball he’s trying to drive and he uses his quickness to drive past guys. He’s been doing well at that, but he’s still not a dominant power forward at this stage of his career. He can get out in transition or use the pick and roll and get to the basket, jump high and get the ball up. That’s what’s effective for him.

Going against Tim Duncan will be tough for Blake. Duncan is going to expose Blake’s weakness, which is jump shooting, whenever he can. Duncan will force him to take jump shots. And when Blake does get around him, San Antonio will use help defense to try and minimize his impact at the rim. Boris Diaw might spend a lot of time on Blake too because he’s laterally quicker than Tim at this point and can stay in front of Blake.

6. Pop’s Coverage on Paul

The Clippers go as far as Chris Paul can take them. Offensively they rely heavily on Paul coming off screens and making play. They have other guys who can score, but that’s their go-to. He can come off a screen and make a play for himself or for Caron Butler on the outside or DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin with a lob. Containing Chris will be the number on priority for San Antonio.

Defending the screen isn’t Parker’s strongest suit, but he’s a good enough defender that he’ll find a way to compete and do his best. San Antonio’s system won’t leave him on an island. Coach Gregg Popovich and his assistants will work up a coverage from their defense to limit Paul, make him go left instead of right, trap the pick and roll, or whatever they have to do. It has to be team defense that stops Chris Paul.

7. Westbrook Breaking Out

Russell Westbrook has been more aggressive this season and the Thunder have played well with him controlling the game. In the past, the I remember Russell tended to be passive. But now I just see him being aggressive and trying to score for the whole game.

He’s developed into a better shooter, but I think his bread and butter is driving to the basket. He’s physical and explosive in his drive. He’s one of the best players in the league at getting to the rim. The only guys that are better in my opinion are Derrick Rose, LeBron James and D-Wade. Russell is on that level and he should use that ability whenever he has the opportunity. He has the physical advantage over any point guard. Sessions is a bigger point guard, but he’s nowhere near as athletic and explosive as Russell. He has a clear advantage there.

8. The Kobe Show

If there’s one team that can matchup well with the Lakers bigs this postseason it’s the Thunder. OKC also plays more of a team defense. They execute their coverages very well. It’s one thing to say “we’re going to trap the pick and roll” but it’s another to go out and do it. They have a mobile big like Serge Ibaka who can go out and do it. Kendrick Perkins has always been a good defender and Serge has been tremendous this year. I think they’ll be able to guard Bynum and Gasol.

Once you take that away from the Lakers it’s all about Kobe Bryant. Kobe has been great this postseason. What he’s doing right now, at his age, it’s amazing. You look at the other guys in his class, most of them aren’t playing anymore and none of the guys that are playing are playing at his level. The hardest part about guarding Kobe is how hard he competes. He makes so many tough shots and he just keeps at it. Even when you have him missing five or six shots, he’s coming back with another one. He’s not as explosive and athletic as he used to be, but he’s a smarter player and he knows how and when to take his shot. You can play the perfect defense and he’ll still make the shot more than any player that I’ve seen since I’ve been around basketball. That’s Kobe for you right there.

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Wed May 16, 2012 6:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lol il ne do plus les pronos? Il a eu 4/8 pour le premier tour c'est pas mal.

Il est passe a la radio espn la semaine derniere et a dit que c'est apres 3 mois qu'il pourra jouer. On l'a selectionne pourquoi donc?
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu May 24, 2012 5:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

^^ You do follow him on twitter right? So why don't you ask him? You scuuured? Laughing

Anyhooo, the NBA announced the 2012 All-Defensive Team and Luc got a vote despite battling tendinitis in his right knee throughout the season and missing games due to the injury.

Tyson Chandler, the NBA Defensive Player of the Year finished on the second team. Shocked

Even more absurd is Carlos Boozer getting the same number of votes as Moute did. Shocked Shocked

The list is a joke! It's more about popularity than true defensive prowess. I'm having a hard time believing that offensive players are also the best defenders. Anywaydoe, forget that and tell me who in the blue hell voted for Boozer? Himself? Evil or Very Mad

Citation:

2011-12 NBA All-Defensive First Team

Position Player (Team) 1st 2nd Points

Forward LeBron James (Heat) 24 5 53
Forward Serge Ibaka (Thunder) 20 7 47
Center Dwight Howard (Magic) 16 9 41
Guard Chris Paul (Clippers) 13 9 35
Guard Tony Allen (Grizzlies) 13 7 33

2011-12 NBA All-Defensive Second Team

Position Player (Team) 1st 2nd Points

Forward Kevin G. (Celtics) 8 10 26
Forward Luol Deng (Bulls) 6 8 20
Center Tyson C. (Knicks) 13 10 36
Guard Rondo E. (Celtics) 9 11 29
Guard Kobe B. (Lakers) 7 3 17

Other players receiving votes, with point totals (First Team votes in parentheses): Andre Iguodala, Philadelphia, 19 (4); Joakim Noah, Chicago, 14; Iman Shumpert, New York, 13 (4); Paul George, Indiana, 10 (2); Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City, 9 (2); Josh Smith, Atlanta, 8 (2); Dwyane Wade, Miami, 5 (1); Thabo Sefolosha, Oklahoma City, 5 (1); Grant Hill, Phoenix, 5 (1); Tim Duncan, San Antonio, 5 (1); Avery Bradley, Boston, 3 (1); Marc Gasol, Memphis, 3 (1); Metta World Peace, L.a. Lakers, 3; Shawn Marion, Dallas, 3; Joe Johnson, Atlanta, 2, (1); Mike Conley, Memphis, 2; Derrick Rose, Chicago, 1; Jrue Holiday, Philadelphia, 1; Carlos Boozer, Chicago, 1; Luc Mbah a Moute, Milwaukee, 1.

Sorry but I still believe Serge Ibloka should have won DPOY. Didn't he get 7 blocks in one game? He got robbed again! Evil or Very Mad

Now wait til Luc gets on twitter to vent cuz you know it's coming lol. Remember when he got upset year last that his friend Andrew Bogut didn't make the All-Defensive 2nd Team and said Andre Iguodala shouldn't have made the 2nd Team. I was mad as hell for that tweet.

This is what he tweeted:

Citation:
Can someone tell me who does the voting for the All Defensive Teams?

Forget me, You telling me @AndrewMBogut only got one vote??

Dont even wanna talk about first team it's all politics. I love Iguadola's game but he is not second team all defensive team this year man.

N-E-waaaaaaay, in other news, Luc and Seth McClung ( Milwaukee Brewers pitcher) are partnering to open a 12-Seventy Three restaurant in Brookfield. Very Happy

Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Thu May 24, 2012 6:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

maff il a 1 vote tu vien put ca ici?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sun May 27, 2012 3:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Soooo who listened to Luc on NBA Today podcast? Any thoughts? Very Happy

It was very insightful but in case you missed it here is the link.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7972062

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all my fellow Americans! Have fun out there and be safe!

I love this sooo much you can't even understand. It may be the greatest song ever made.

Haroun
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Sun May 27, 2012 3:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Los Angeles a écrit:
Soooo who listened to Luc on NBA Today podcast? Any thoughts? Very Happy

It was very insightful but in case you missed it here is the link.

Very Happy

H.a.R. Cool
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue May 29, 2012 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey dolls, how was your Memorial Day weekend? I had a fun-filled weekend with family and friends and hope you did as well. Very Happy

Luc is sharing his knowledge again about the playoffs. Whatcha think? Very Happy

Citation:
Luc Richard: Celtics can win

Not having Chris Bosh is definitely going to hurt Miami. They don’t lose much on the defensive end, but what they lose is his pressure on offense. He puts other defenders, good offensive players, in foul trouble. And he makes them guard. That takes a toll on you when you have to guard a guy like Bosh on defense and still go down to the offensive end and produce.

Who must the Celtics stop to beat the Heat?

You have to stop LeBron James to win. He’s their main ball handler. He’s the decision-maker, the playmaker. He’s the guy who hasn’t struggled at all this year. At times we’ve seen D-Wade struggle a bit, but LeBron seems to always be on. He’s a guy who can do it all and the way he’s been playing this postseason has been amazing.

The Celtics have done a good job against LeBron over the years, and coach Doc Rivers had good schemes to stop him, but he’s had good games against them too. They just have to be physical with him, give him different looks. I think at times they will have Rajon Rondo matching up with him to have a quick guy who can impact the game and steal the ball from him. Over the years it has worked for them, so it will be a good matchup.

Who must the Heat stop to beat the Celtics?

I’m sticking with Kevin Garnett. He’s had a resurgence this year and especially in these playoffs, kind of the same way Tim Duncan has. KG has been tremendous, and he’s the one guy you have to stop if you want to win a game against the Celtics.

Who is the defensive player on the Heat who's been most instrumental in their victories?

I have to say that’s LeBron too. He’s just been playing at such a high level, starting with the Knicks series. Whenever he was on Carmelo, he did a great job on him. In the Pacers series when they lost Bosh, he had to go guard West and did an amazing job on him as well. He’s been tremendous for them defensively.

When you’re as good as LeBron is offensively, you usually tend to be a pretty good defensive player when you want to, especially if you have that physical ability. You know what to expect, you understand the game offensively and you know what guys want to do. I think knowing all that makes it easier defensively.

Who is the defensive player on the Celtics who's been most instrumental in their victories?

I think it’s Paul Pierce. Paul did a great job on Andre Iguodala in the series against Philly. They say he’s getting older and he’s not supposed to be as good, but he’s still competing at a high level. I think he’s always been an underrated and good defender, but he got much better when Doc Rivers took over the team.

Who wins and why?

Boston in 7. Overall, I think Boston matches up well with Miami. We saw it during the regular season and they’ve been playing well in the postseason.

Being without Bosh is going to make a difference. I don’t think LeBron and Wade can each have four 35-point games against Boston. Doc won’t let that happen -- the Celtics’ schemes are too good. They’re going to take one of those guys out of the game, and for Miami to win, they’ll need each of those guys to score in the high 30s. I don’t see that happening

Those disturbed cHeat stans are already sending him death threats. I told him they were gonna come for him over it.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
For a third year, Luc will give back to a program that he participated in growing up.

The NBA and the Milwaukee Bucks announced Thursday that Mbah a Moute will serve as a coach for Basketball without Borders Africa when it returns to Johannesburg, South Africa from Aug. 30-Sept. 2 this year.

Mbah a Moute, a former Basketball without Borders camper, will be joined coaching the camp in South Africa by former NBA star Dikembe Mutombo, Chicago Bulls forward Luol Deng, Bulls guard C.J. Watson and Oklahoma City Thunder teammates Serge Ibaka and Cole Aldrich.

The 2012 schedule for Basketball without Borders will feature two first-time locations, in Japan and Russia, as well as the return to South Africa.

BWB features top youth players from each region, as selected by the NBA and FIBA, training under NBA players and coaches. 21 former campers have been drafted into the NBA.

"Basketball without Borders showcases the NBA's commitment to using basketball as a tool to connect with communities around the world, and we are thrilled to bring the program to two new countries this year," Kathy Behrens, NBA Executive Vice President, Social Responsibility & Player Programs said in a release. "Thanks to the support of FIBA and our group of dedicated current and former NBA players and coaches, BWB continues to provide elite training for top young basketball talent around the world while helping to bring attention to important social issues."

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Luc a deja fait quoi pour aider les gens au pays?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 6 sur 8

Sauter vers: