Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The Official Luc Richard Mbah a Moute Thread
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
italien
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Haroun a écrit:
Nairobi c'est dans quelle ville du Cameroun ?

H.a.R. Cool
Laughing
question pour un champion ah ah ah Smile : je parie que LosAngeles connait la réponse Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello everyone, snowy Sunday here, how is yours? Very Happy

I just tweeted this article and thought I should share it here as well. Your thoughts?

Citation:
How Do You Stop LeBron James?

If you are wondering how you solve a problem like James’s offensive game, there is a bunch of stiff defenders in the league able to answer, including Milwaukee Buck’s Luc Mbah a Moute, known for his defensive mindset. It is not an easy task to stop James, but it is possible.

Because “he uses quite a lot of pick-and-roll,” Cameroonian Mbah a Moute says “I try to be physical at all times with him and give him different angles.”

“If you let him dominate you - because of his physical presence - you are already at a disadvantage. You just try to make it tough,” the 6’ 8” forward explained in an interview published on his website when asked about the toughest players to match up with in the league.

On the other hand, for the New York Knicks, Memphis Grizzlies, Indiana, Portland, and the Milwaukee Bucks – the only five teams to have subdued the defending champions by two digits this season – yes, the Heat and James are beatable.

On December 29, Mbah a Moute pulled down 19 points and had a strong defensive job on LeBron James who harvested 11-for-20 in field-goals, turned the ball over on six occasions and finished with 26 points in 36 minutes. James was 1-for-2 from behind arc.

Mbah a Moute’s defensive skills mean that he is one to match up against the best player of whichever team the Bucks are playing, regardless of their position. Whether they are point-guards, forwards or centers, Mbah a Moute is there to stop them.

“When I am out there, it is just something I enjoy doing,” he explained, although he recognizes that guarding players of James’ and Kobe Bryant’s caliber has helped improve his game.

Now moving on to Luc's community work: the Luc Mbah a Moute & Sam's Hope Read to Achieve Event

Here are some photos and the video of the event. What a powerful speech! Do you agree with what he said about books in Cameroon? Very Happy

http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/luc-mbah-moute-read-achieve

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Swagtastic!!! Swaggerrific!!! Swagtacular!!!! Swaglicious!!! Daaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnn!!!! Laughing

He's on instagram now, make sure you follow him for more photos:

http://instagram.com/lucmbahamoute Wink

Dernière édition par Los Angeles le Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Happy Monday! Here is some good news to kick off your week. Luc is back to practice after being sidelined for ninth consecutive contests due to a turf toe injury. He is hoping return to the lineup this Wednesday in Philadelphia to reclaim his starting spot and send Marquis Daniels back to the bench. He practiced today and was making good progress. He has been out since March 11 after leaving the game in Sacramento for foot injury and his absence has taken its toll on his team. It is good to have him back. Very Happy

I was frightened at first but now that the Bucks has locked in that 8th seed, I would rather have him sit out until he gets healthy because he will be very much needed during the playoffs, since he is one of, if not the only player in the league at the moment who can guard Lebron well.

Speaking of playoffs, I can hardly wait! What if Bucks pull an upset and take Heat out in the first round? Where are those Heat trolls anyway? #BUCKNATION #FEAR #THE #DEER

Anyway, earlier today Luc was speaking about why "Words Matter" at Bucks Book Blast.

I will be back with more photos of the event. Stay tuned! Wink

Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Los Angeles a écrit:
Swagtastic!!! Swaggerrific!!! Swagtacular!!!! Swaglicious!!! Daaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnn!!!! Laughing

http://instagram.com/lucmbahamoute Wink

Comment ce callait le mannequin de Bess là?
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I hope everyone had a delightful Easter Sunday! No, this is NOT an April Fools' Day joke. This is REAL!

a fan got a tattoo of the GREATEST BALLER EVER. Tire la langue

Interesting article on Luc.

Are you ready for the Mbah a Moute Basketball Camp?

Pr�s�lections:

Douala: 1er juin 2013 � l'Ecole Am�ricaine
Buea: 02 juin 2013
Bafoussam: 07 juin 2013
Yaound�: 08 juin 2013 � l'Ecole Normale Sup�rieur
Maroua: 09 juin 2013

See you guys there! Wink

italien
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@LosAngeles, ressé pourrais-tu nous indiquer le link de ce tour?
il y'a flop de muna que je maitrise qui pourraient participer activement à ce tour; fais-nous juste signe dès que tu as plus d'info à propos Wink

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

^^ J'en prends acte. Sinon, y a t-il une information que tu aimerais avoir et qui manque sur le poster?

Anyway, postcard from Miami Beach, where we are enjoying some mommy-and-sons time and just being silly taking bunch of selfies with the ipad lol.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 sur 8

Sauter vers: