Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
HIP HOP parlons-en!
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Du rap camer pour toi, ecoute ca et dis moi ce que tu en penses.

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

touches pas a mon manioc c le meilleur rap didon personne ne peut pach ce djo la Laughing Laughing Laughing oh non le pays hein non yde dose weee qd jai vue le way ci pr la first fois jetais o sol... ah mon fils va chier o bord Cool Laughing

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Trop fort quoi lol. C'est son "les gars faut pas me hambock je cherchais seulement mes dos du loyer" qui me tue seulement. Laughing Il dit comme ca dans les blagues alors que c'est vrai hein. Laughing
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh man, memories. I was riding this morning n I heard a guy blasting "Apollo Kids" by Ghostface.Right away, flashbacks of that epic video. I think it's my fav Ghostface song, type of jam that gets u hype 4 the day. Try to play on real speakers, not those computer bs lol, just amazing.

Hey la, u need 2 check that Undun out. Smooth stuff. I played that maybe 3 times on Tuesday. Kinda short, but tracks r awesome, from lyrics, hooks to production. They did a great job. My boys still think How I got Over, the previous album, is better. I guess I should give a shot tonight instead of watching the Steelers vs the Browns lol.

I will send u some old Kamer Hip-Hop too. Jeezy and Common out in few weeks, I can't wait.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ROFLMAO!!! Is it some kind of joke or homies are for real with that? I like the second one though, the first one is pure comedy so I can't even take it seriously. Laughing

LOL @ Fabson! He always gets me when he gets emotional. I somehow find it cute lol. What else did you do today? What other memories did you have? Ghostface is indeed one of the best and "Apollo Kids" is pure crack. Now if I say I like Undun, will you stop shoving it down my throat? If yes, I LIKE it happy now, papi? Good! Very Happy

Anywaydoe, Common hates soft rappers? Since when is that softer-than-Charmin nigga "hard"? Shocked How does being soft mean uncreative anyway? What do people want Drake to rap 'bout other than his life experiences? When rappers go hard, people complain they're promoting violence/gun talks. Pfff! Who the hell watches a Stealers game? Are you that bored? Go watch Cartoon Network or read the bible lol.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yesterday night, I was chilling at home between ESPN watching NBA trades, blogging, playing some music lol. I had my computer playing songs randomly. Then I heard Hell on Earth (Front lines), I was up. "Yo, the saga begins, beget war" I was spitting like Prodigy there lol. His last verse in that song is def top 5 ever. The closest verse 2 that quality is Nas in Memory lane, the last verse, my fav ever. U know me, I turned it uuuppp, nodding lol.

I got Undun in Flac lol.I got it this morning. I only had it in CDQ.Aight, I'll stop talking about it now, my album of the year stays so far, Weekend at Burnies lol.

Hum, U don't know Common that well. He was not soft at all in the early 90s, don't forget the song "the Bitch in You" against Ice Cube, dude used 2 rap about killing white boys. I don't have an issue with Drake tho, ppl can rap about what they like, just don't shove it down my throat everyday when I already said I don't like it.

Fashawn, Blu, Exile, Freddie Gibbs this week-end in la at the Glass House, 7PM or Jay-Z Kanye West at the Staples Center, 7:30 PM. Huummmm lol

Albums of the day: Illmatic, Doggystyle, the Big10, OB4CL

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I must be the only one that couldn't care less 'bout the NBA. They took forever with that lockout and made me lose interest. Also my long-time dream came true. My boo Dirk finally got a ring so I'm straight now. I just gon' attend some games and check back again during the playoffs. Good luck to you! Wink

You blog? Shocked Stop playing! Blog 'bout what? Who would wanna read that anyway? LOL

WTH is Sultan Oshimihn? Damn! He's good. Got him on repeat here and whining my hips. I wish I knew the titles of the songs I'm listening to. Ugh, that sucks...

Undun will have to grow in me, it doesn't mean it's not good or I don't like it, still feeling it. LOL, you even have an album of the year. I still don't know what albums dropped to have a fav and you need to be fired for that. Laughing

ROFLMAO @ "just don't shove it down my throat everyday when I already said I don't like it." Is this really coming from you or you got hacked again? How ironic! You now feel how I feel here huh? It was 'bout time lol.

Hmmm what? LOL. I have Cameroonian awards show/party on Saturday and the CNN Heroes on Sunday. See, my weekend is already full but thanks anyway lol.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's not really blogging, just Hip-Hop boards with NFL/NBA and other stuff. Pretty diverse.

I heard dude is good, not really my style, but he brings sth new. Great 4 Kamer Hip-Hop. I will get u the tracklist. I might have somewhere.

The Roots albums r like that. First listening sessions usually suck. This year was great, many good albums. Many guys stepped up. It felt good 2 hear Prodigy out of jail, new Mobb Deep, Curren$y with 5 releases, Nas back with his crispy flow, Jay still showing he got it, Banks flawless and we have "new" guys like Freddie Gibbs, Hot Roddy, Meek Millz, Kendrick Lamar, a$ap Rocky.Then J. Cole going gold, good work, Common with No-Id on the boards, etc.. 2012 will b awesome too with Nas and krit dropping.

Nah, don't say that. I respect your opinions even if we don't agree on stuff. I'm just surprised sometimes, maybe it's the Hip-Hop stan in me.

I played that new Wiz Khalifa with Snoop, kinda good, they have a show in la tonight.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In other words you don't own a blog! Point, blank, period! I know the board you talking 'bout, I used to lurk there.

Good to know this year was great for you in Hip-Hop. Can't say the same here but I'm happy for you. LOL @ you ignoring Drake again.

Don't say what? LOL. Sorry I can't sit here and pretend it's all good when you're frustrating me. Oh puhleeeeeeze! I stan for a player too and you don't see me shoving him down your throat cuz I already know you hate him and I respect that.

Your stanning is just over the top sometimes. Why do you think I stay away from your NBA thread? Anyhoo, after a while, reading about the same artists/thing over and over becomes boring, just saying.

They have a show tonight and? You wanna take me to that show lol? No special favor for you, boo. Get in the back of the long line and wait your turn like everyone else lol. I ain't that bored to go watch them anyway.

Speaking of Wiz, have I ever told how much I loooooooove this joint? Very Happy Love me some Lily Allen! #Dope

Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Alors t'as voulu jouer les malins
Tu croyais être au top, salope !
Tu t'es endormi grâce à mes câlins
Mais c'est moi qui t'ai fait
T'as pas compris
Sans ma promotion, fiston
Personne n'achète tes saloperies
J'en ai marre d'investir sur toi
D'abord j'ai rempli mon contrat !
Donc on est quitte.
"Barre-toi"
C'est pas chez moi
Qu'y faut faire la révolution
J'ai un nouveau poulain docile
Et lui n'pose pas d'questions
T'es arrivé chez nous
Et tu t'es fait lécher
Mais t'as voulu aller trop loin
Alors on t'as laché
Et quand on lache, on lynche
Dans l'industrie y'a trois mouvements
Tu sais c'qui t'attend mon grand...

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gars Fabe vit encore? J'ecoutais son album l'autre jour. Le djo la n'a pas tcham avec qui dans le rap francais. Il me manque hein Laughing
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was sitting here with mi chicas reminiscing our wild college days while bumping Trina and shaking our azz. Laughing Nicki Garbaj made us realize how much we miss Da Baddest.

Don't ask me how I know the lyrics of these songs, let's just say I used to stan for Trina.

What that bitch got all that ass for? Man pull that hoe over that bitch gotta get a ticket Laughing

I need my azz smacked, legs wide, front back, side to side, pussy wet, slip'n slide lol

Now let me get my freaky azz outta here and go show some love to my boo Common at the House of Blues. Arrow

Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Makanaki a écrit:
Gars Fabe vit encore? J'ecoutais son album l'autre jour. Le djo la n'a pas tcham avec qui dans le rap francais. Il me manque hein Laughing

Gars Fabe était trop fort. Je crois qu'il ne chante plus hein. Il y a de koi il devait tcham lol Il s'est trop cosh avec les gars gars. mais sa viande préférée c'était Chirac lol
Tyron
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mbindaman a écrit:
Makanaki a écrit:

Gars Fabe était trop fort. Je crois qu'il ne chante plus hein. Il y a de koi il devait tcham lol Il s'est trop cosh avec les gars gars. mais sa viande préférée c'était Chirac lol

Aux dernieres nouvelles il avait des blemes avec la justice pour une affaire de complicite de meurtre sur un des gars de la Mafia K fry. Je ne sais pas s il s en est sorti ou non.
Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fabe c'etait mon joueur dis donc. Il merite d'etre dans le hall of fame du rap francais. Il a un blog 9mai1971.blogspot.com il parait aussi qu'il s'est reconverti a l'islam et a dit qu'il regrette les paroles de ses sons.

Fabe doit revenir man, meme si on doit do la petition pour ca. Il avait arrete pourquoi? Manque de dos ou maison de disque?

J'ai un ami qui a meet Booba a Miami c'est la qu'il vit maintenant. Sa mixtape est deja commot?
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je viens de trouver un morceau de sa mixtape et je vois que Miami ne l'a pas encore change. Skippez la wanna be nicki la pour ecouter son verset a partir de 1:58 lol.

Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dernière édition par EL OMBRE le Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm; édité 1 fois
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finalement, j'ai trouve le tps d'ecouter Common "The Dreamer" et Young Yeezy TM103. Yup, la, Jeezy finally got his album out n it's on pace 2 sell 200k-220k in its first week, not bad 4 Jay. Both r pretty good, different styles, but Common is kinda flopping, just 60k, kinda disappointing.

Makanaki, la tape de Booba est pas mal; il commence a m'enerver en mettant des gens ds ses tapes,il a fait la meme chose ds Autopsie 3. Il a quand meme de bons tracks qui tuent ds la voiture, le genre que tu conduis la nuit lol. Tu balances Scarface, Paname, A4, Ennemi, Pigeons, etc... Mes gars me demandaient durant Thanksgiving le gars qui chante comme ca, car Booba a des beats de feu.

Merry Xmas

Makanaki
Petit shabbaeur

MessagePosté le: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tu as ecoute sa mixtape? J'arrive pas a trouver ca en ligne. J'ai rien contre donner la chance aux gens sur ta tape mais faut pas aussi aller ramasser n'importe qui dis donc. J'ai aussi des amis qui ne yah pas le francais mais ont les albums de Booba. 

Elle a deja l'album la et aime. Elle a le choix? Meme s'il aboie sur un album elle va aimer. lol 220k? C'est tout ce que Def Jam va buy? Qu'ils buy 500k pour rendre ca gold. Je prefere son album a celui de Common mais 101 et ses mixtapes restent >>>>>
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I swear this nigga think he's slick! Where is my gift? I see what you did. You did what all broke niggas do around Christmas go MIA. We aren't twinkletoes anymore! Sad

Punk, while you here putting me on blast can you tell my ex-twinkletoe I don't live in L.a. I told him countless times but he just won't believe me and I don't know why. Confused

N-E-waaaaaaaaaaay, membah Blu? Well he just released his unmastered material from 09. Now y'all know I love me some Blu but I ain't paying for it 'til it's mastered.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 26 sur 27

Sauter vers: