Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
HIP HOP parlons-en!
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So I had to cry my heart out and beg you on my knees to help me? Where should I ask you music again? I thought it was here, I'm lost. You want me to come all the way to your room and beg too? Do you enjoy being begged for help? I mean, do you get some kind of pleasure from it? Hmm, you're scaring me. Confused

Now can the highness on his horse please care to elaborate that, sorry I'm beyond dumb when it comes to computer and softwares.

And how would I know that? With all that unhealthy hate oops I mean love for X you been spitting here, I didn't even know you knew about that classic album.

Anyhoo, I think Luda just trying to make a come back off of those kids but he did school them though. I know the beef is ridiculous and dumb but I'll take it over the old real beefs that got the 2 greatest rappers shot

Freddie's half bad lol, I like his verse in this joint though. He slayed my man Jeezy.

Btw, what you doing this weekend? Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

U know I don't post music in threads, so come where I used 2 give u links. U did not beg me lol.

Software got editions and product keys don't work on all editions. Like u can't use a Windows XP Product key on Windows 7, same provider, different editions.

IDHIH is one of my fav albums. There r few albums I put first in my MP3 player, phone or whatever, albums I can't stop playing like Illmatic, The Infamous, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, etc.., like 10 albums. It's like my Bible. Yesterday night, before the game Eagles-Giants, I put that on, jamming, rhyming like X, I ripped that intro lol. "Dawg, that's my man". I know ppl keep saying I should play African music, but this is the music I like and I'm not tired of it.

Luda does not need those kids 4 a comeback. His album last year went Gold and singles went platinum. It's not a real beef 4 me. They r at the same label anyway and Luda just gave them history lessons.

Freddie is flawless, I never heard a wack verse from dude.

This week-end, I don't know, just eat lol. What about u? I guess u will b with ur fam. Hope u have fun during this long week-end.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hell-to-the-No! I ain't coming there. Last time you threatened to kidnap me and I'm too scared of pillow talking with you. I'm frightened just thinking bout it. Laughing

Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeze I know that, I ain't that stoopid. You got the key for what edition? Srsly, can you get me that key? Don't get my hopes up only to let me down. I don't also want you to do anything illegal so if you can't, just be upfront.

Why the hell were you watching my Giants game? Evil or Very Mad I'm shocked you even know 'bout African music but since when do you care 'bout what people think/say? Do you, boo!

LOL. Me? Excitingly looking forward to another Jets/Giants loss of course. What else will I do? Fuck it! I might as well help the ship sinks. Laughing

Of course! Family is everything! You should try to be with yours. You sure you won't be partying or doing anything wild this weekend? Oh well... Have fun too!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I didn't try 2 kidnap u. If U think I did, I'm sorry about that. It was just a misunderstanding. I will post links and leave it like that.

I got V 3 3 5 with numerous packages, but u will only download the English one. Illegal? Damn right, it's illegal, but it's just torrent, u won't go in jail because of that. I never used it anyway.

I was watching the game because it was a tight matchup, same division, good players. I'm a student of the game. I have a lot of oldies, african music from the 70s to the early 00s. I still play some, it reminds me of my childhood, good times. Hip-Hop is just my favorite, I just don't like coupe decale and stuff, I find it corny. Good question, I usually don't care. I just don't reply, but I understand.

I played Year of the Dog .. Again by DMX yesterday, omg, that album was really bad. His worst. I think we should have an appreciation thread or sth 4 artists. I said we as if other ppl post here lol. We could start with DMX, I got some rare files, like albums or tapes before the fame. I love those tapes where u can c artists progress, from delivery to writing.

Family? I don't know. My brother is around, his best friend will b here too. I will just eat all day.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ROFLMAO!!! I'm looooooving this new Fabson. Please whoever hacked his account, keep it! Who thought I would ever see this day? God is GOOD! Alleluiah! Laughing

Aaaw my poor lil' twinkletoe, you look so lame and apology rejected but don't give up we getting there, boo!

Aight let me stop laughing so I can type lol. Now that we FINALLY agree on something, let's get back to bizness. I love me some 113, Passi, Bisso Na Bisso, Kery James, Sinik, AK Sang Grave, Akhenaton, Pit Baccardi and Rap Kamer. Very Happy

Your crib must be HEAVEN and I wish you lived here so when I want to escape from all this craziness stressing me out, I would just come over for some eargasms and wine only lol.

Do you deejay? Damn! I need your hard drive like fish needs water. What do I have to do for that? I'm ready to do ANYTHING. Sad

I thought 'bout that a while ago but decided to just appreciate them here weekly cuz not that many people listen to rap. Go ahead and appreciate your artists in this thread I'll just watch cuz we don't appreciate the same artists.

Btw, me love that Luda verse. Didn't know you like him but I guess whoever hacked your account does lol.

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nobody hacked my account. I seriously apologize. If u were able to hear me, u would listen 2 my puppy voice. I just think I was kinda rude sometimes, instead of keeping it casual or whatever, I went too far.

I got some, not everything tho, I don't play French music like that, except Booba or old IAM, Solaar and NTM lol. I do have the 1st Ak Sang Grave, couple 113, couple Passi, 3 albums of Sinik, I will check later and upload them during games tomorrow or tonight.

My crib is not decent 4 music. I built a small studio in my basement, with awesome speakers. I go there during the night,just blast stuff, my boys around, drinking my cocktails lol. I set up a home network allowing me 2 play music anywhere, browsing folders on the TV, making files accessible everywhere. It's kinda cool. Sometimes I think I don't have enough music and I'm always looking 4 the perfect sound. That's why I start getting FLAC albums, but 4 Hip-Hop, it's extremely rare. I bought the last Yo-Yo MA and it's flawless lol.

I don't DJ. Ppl always think that. I did back at home during parties, but it was always short. 10 tracks, then it was time 2 dance or elope with some girls.

No threads but here. We r not so different, it will be legends like Dre, Snoop, Cube, Meth, Redman, etc.. U forget I'm East Coast biased. Ppl ignored Jay-Z started rapping the 80s with Jaz-0 or Dre with a band.

Luda is a beast, he does have forgettable albums, but incredible skills. He's perfect for features, just like Jadakiss.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Srsly you should consider acting cuz you're one helluva actor. Damn! I almost fell for it lol. Oh puh-leeeeeeeze you know damn well you don't mean it so spare me the movie lines. I wanna hear that puppy voice though. Laughing

Aaw baby stop crying! I was just being sarcastic I still like your crazy ass though except when you diss my legends.

Guys always get too comfortable with me and cross the line so I've to put them back in their places. I can be friendly but also keep my "fangs" out. It's funny how you dissed Drake but look at you? You been too emotional lately. Que pasó, papi? Jumpoff or babymama #953,456 dumped you? Not getting some? Going thru midlife crisis already? I'm here for you so let it out lol.

Anywho whatchu mean? I got that lineup from your screenshots. Don't have them anymore? You only got COUPLE 113 and Passi my favorites? Nigga bye! Rolling Eyes

Why did you do that to your house? Ugh! These music nerds! Evil or Very Mad You working with FLAC now? Taking music to a whole 'nother level huh? LOL, I ain't mad. I wish I had enough space to have a whole FLAC collection too.

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What do u want me 2 do 2 show u that I'm serious? My puppy voice? So u can use it against me later? I don't mind anyway.

Drake is soft, a simp, I'm not. I don't have girls issues. I've been extremely lucky with girls, even if sometimes, I think, I don' deserve it. Can a dude just b nice or respectful? lol Midlife crisis? What's that? I have Peter Pan syndrome.

I will hook u up with Passi and 113 albums later today. My best friend here loves French Hip-Hop, he will give the only Passi album I don't have, but I have all 113 thanks 2 my brother. He's kinda fan.

Come on, it's fun. Music everywhere with great quality. It's funny, but I don't have a crazy system in my cars like some friends. I prefer default settings. FLAC music takes a lot of space, but hard drives r pretty cheap. I use like 1 TB 4 music., I can't go full mode on FLAC, those albums r pretty rare.

Last week was quiet in Hip-Hop, no major releases or tapes. I had to bump Autopsie 4 of Booba lol. M.O.P. also dropped an album,Sparta, I was kinda surprised, it's pretty good, their last one was flat out horrible.

So we start with DMX? How do u rate his albums? Ur top 5 songs, lines, etc.. Between, Ruff Ryders will drop an album tomorrow and X is all over it. I will check that out and give a quick review.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Use it against you? For what/why? I don't do that immature shit. We both know you didn't mean it. You don't mind so where is the audio link? You can't do it? That's what I thought lol.

I didn't say you were a simp but come on now 3 unnecessary apologies to someone you don't give a shit 'bout are mad suspect. Why all of a sudden you wanna be nice/respectful? Cuz Athalie is lurking huh? Love makes you do crazy things, doesn't it? Extremely lucky with girls? LOL, how you even score them will ever be a mystery to me unless you pay for it. Laughing

Anywho, let me take advantage of this new "nice" Fabson, can you give your account to your brother/best friend. French Hip-Hop? They are my new besties lol and I'd love to talk with them from now. Tell'em millions thanks for me. Very Happy

No, I meant why build studio in basement with loud speakers just to blast music. I find it retarded but hey it's your crib!

Can X nuts breathe please? You been on his dick so hard it must hurt him by now. Why the sudden obsession? If you MUST know I don't have any favorite songs I love them all. Wink

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I completely forgot to talk about that new Lupe Fiasco released on Thanksgiving, Friend of the People. Flow is still flawless, lyrics top notch, but I can't fukk with that production. I know he wants 2 have his own lane or whatever, but his production is just blah. Lasers got the same issue.

The Roots will drop their album pretty album; it's available 4 streaming yesterday. Some say it's incredibly good, others it's not better than How I got over. I like the Krit feature tho, I will just wait 4 the release date, I can't rock with streaming music.

Snoop and Wiz r almost done with their album, Mac & Devin go to High school. It will b out in 2 weeks. Snippets r out already. I will check it out, I hope we will have the 2010 Wiz, cuz the 2011 one is a major disappointment.

It's not retarded and it's not a studio, just home audio stuff. The basement "contains" the sound better, it's like a man cave where I stay with my close friends.

Album of the day: Murda Muzik.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is this Fabson's brother or bestie? *Read again* Ugh! It's Fabson again. *Sigh*

Anywho, when you done promoting all those albums, send me the money to buy them cuz I'm as broke as a church mouse. Laughing

Btw, I can't thank you enough for the 113 and Passi albums. I've been blasting them here lol. How 'bout Kmer Rap, Kery James, Sinik, AK Sang Grave, Akhenaton and Pit Baccardi? Very Happy

Can I please have an update on that Ruff Ryders album with X? It gon' be dope, I can feel it.

Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for the AMAZING Ruff Ryders, baby!....

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'll upload other albums later.

It was just 2 albums lol, u can afford them, u live in la, talk with stars, u got money 2 blow. The Lupe mixtape is free. I heard this morning that Common n Nas r working on an album. I just don't trust Nas, he's my fav emcee, but every time he's working on an album with legends (Mobb Deep, DJ Premier, etc..), no release date. I had 2 slap myself 2 believe I got Distant Relatives.

I haven't played that Ruff Ryders yet, I only played R&B yesterday night lol.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I live in a small beautiful village called C-Bus where you see more cows than cars in traffic and so loving it. #BestPlaceOnEarth. Very Happy It's hard out there for a hooker/stripper like me you know? I got bills and mouths to feed. Sad LOL, what stars? You?

Anyhoo, I guess you missed the joke so let me rephrase it. If you paid attention like a real man is supposed to in convo you would know that I only support UNDERGROUND artists, reason why I've been ignoring your promotion lately but that shouldn't stop you, it might interest other people.

#Sales tip: Pay attention to what clients are asking for to help you better meet their needs and pay very close attention to non-verbal communication. Capisce, hun? No need to apologize please. Too many apologies give me the creeps lol.

Funny I played R&B yesterday too, Unleash The Dragon and I had to skip so many tracks cuz I can't stand baby making music. I'm trying to get into R&B though lol.

Had this class-sick on repeat... I love me some Ja Rule.

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I played yesterday that Ruff Ryders album, just wack. I don't think I like more than 1 song there and like is even a big word. I also played Illadelph Halflife of The Roots, after many years. That album is still crazy, great replay value. It's aged like fine wine. The last time I heard it, I found it wack or sth.

That makes me think of many albums I used 2 dislike, then years or months later, a complete 180. It happened the 1st time I played The Blueprint or The Black Album, but I completely love those albums now. Many other albums like One Day It'll make sense, From Me 2 u, In Search of, TM101 fall in that category. There r also albums I can't fukk with anymore. I used to like Firestarr of Fredro Starr, it was 1 of my fav CDs in college, I can't play it anymore without skipping, Harlem, Double Up, same thing.

I was heavy in R&B in middle school. I still play a lot of R&B, just like Hip-Hop, but mostly at night. It's great when I wanna do some work. I never like Unleash The Dragon, just like 3-4 tracks top, I don't like Sisqo style since his Dru Hill days.

Albums of the day: Weekend at Burnies, American Gangster, Muddy Waters.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You don't like it? It means I gon' LOVE it! Yaaaaaaaassss!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to listen to it. Very Happy

If I tell you the albums I used to hate but now addicted to, you'll ROFL and use it against me later so I ain't saying shit lol. I'm already ashamed just thinking about them. LOL @ you naming all those albums and I can't recall who they're from. I guess asking you to add the artists names would be too much so nevermind.

I ain't into this mainstream garbage shit they call R&B nowadays cuz most of them are just bunch of sex music and they irk me. See, you listen to them at nights when you wanna do some "work" lol.

I miss the original R&B with deep lyrics 'bout experiences of love, relationships and cultures. It has some heart and soul in it with blues and jazz influences.

Yes, I know about the legends Isley Bros, Irma Thomas, Marvin Gaye, Anita Baker, Sam Cooke, Earth Wind and Fire, Whitney Houston, Teena Marie, Chaka Khan, Luther Vandross, Aretha Franklin, En Vogue, Diana Ross, Al Green, Sade etc...but I gotta rep my generation first so 90's and early 2000's R&B rock!!!! Very Happy

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nah, seriously, U won't like it. I smh listening 2 it compared 2 the 2 1st editions. The 3rd compilation was decent, but the rest is trash. Not enough Eve, DMX, LOX, Cassidy is in a single song. Just blah. Recycle bin status.

Why would I use it against u? Come on, I gave u famous albums. One Day It'll make sense by Common, From Me 2 u by Juelz Santana, TM101 by Young Jeezy, In search of by NERD. It's not like I said Soul Ice by Ras Kass or Liquid Swords by GZA, classic albums, but U have 2 like that kind of lyricism and production.

It's not always about sex, U have 2 find the right stuff. It's there, but radio doesnt play that. To tell u the truth, I don't know what radio is playing, but I kinda put ppl on some stuff n they r heavy on radio playlists.

R&B has been watered down, just like Hip-Hop, but u can still find quality. I'm lucky I know some guys who r big fans, so they hook me up with some releases. U should talk 2 Mbindaman, he's a big R&B head, making tapes and stuff. He's good.

Between, Cole World went gold. Happy 4 the boy, he's worked hard 4 this. I still prefer Friday Nights Lights mixtape over his album.

Have a great week-end, I still got u 4 those albums.

Albums of the day: Cold Day in Hell, Covert Coup, Untitled (Nas)

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Da hayle? Whatchu know 'bout what I like or don't like? See me badluck! Shocked Nigga puhleeeeeeeze! You don't know my taste and the fact that you don't like it makes me LOVE it more. I couldn't care less if/why you didn't like it. #NotSurprised

Hey, don't ask me! I jacked that line from you. Can't believe you would even think of something like that. SMH!

See, I was taking you seriously til you mentioned Mbindouille. Really? Mbindouille and R&B don't belong in the same sentence, you should know that. We aren't even in talking terms anyway cuz he called me the least desirable women on earth and that diss tremendously hurt my feelings cuz truth hurts so FUCK him!

Thanks for the links, I was wondering if I had to beg Obama to send you a special request before you send them lol. You think you slick huh? Drake went GOLD in couple days. #HowAboutThat Laughing

Have a goodnight and a pleasant tomorrow! Wink

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

U r right, different tastes, u could c 4 urself, don't tell me I didn't warn u.

Really, I was just curious, not trying 2 use it against u.I gave u examples of albums n we r just sharing opinions. Nothing personal, but do u.

Mbindaman is a big fan of R&b, he collects albums.If i need sth from the early 90s or 80s, he's my reference.He knows stuff, from lyrics 2 production.Don't b so sensitive, maybe he said 2 c ur reaction, u act sometimes like u don't care, why would u b hurt by what he said? i'm sure he wasn't serious.

I don't care about sales in majors or famous artists, only independent emcees so they can keep releasing stuff.

If u want 2 listen 2 some good R&b in ur city, check KBLX, a great station in la, one of the best in the country

I'll upload Hip-Hop from Kmer later. How was that Nix?

Albums of the day: Undun, The 7th Day Theory, House of Balloons.
[/url]

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Don't worry twinkletoe, I gon' LOVE it! Very Happy

LOL, sharing opinions is personal but if you MUST know I really can't think of any off the top of my head right now. Sorry! Nix was decent, somehow I can't find his mixtape anymore but I'm sure it's somewhere in this computer lol.

Wait a sec, you really took what I said 'bout Mbindouille srsly? Shocked I'm now certain your account was hacked. Loosen up a lil' bit...Jeez! You sure you're alright? You been acting strange lately. Confused

Anyhoo, I respect what you said but personally I don't think he's the right person for me to go to for R&B. You said we have different tastes but I'll say opposite tastes. I'm sure he has an excellent taste, not just my type. Wink

My radio is stuck on Oldies 93.3. Cool station, you should check it out. Mr. Green Who told I even live in la? How do you always know everything that happens in la? I can't even locate your village on the map, is it South or North? LOL

You amaze me! I appreciate the effort you put in even if you get it wrong sometimes (well most of the time lol) and I ain't even gon' front, if it wasn't for you I won't know shit lol. You were close to my fav' station though: KOST 103.5 FM for life, baby! Very Happy

voyelle
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

la i have a riddle for u

'I have a head and a tail but no body, who am I?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 25 sur 27

Sauter vers: