Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
HIP HOP parlons-en!
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ROFLMAO @ you comparing his sales to Soulja Boy. SMH! Say over there in your village ya don't feel Cole cuz people do feel him and everybody been rocking his songs so stop hating on the kid. Evil or Very Mad

Please do the world a big favor and don't have kids. Keep whoring around til you get sick of it. You don't seem like somebody who like kids anyway so save yourself the stress. lol

Of course you are Booba worshipper, why can't I even pretend to be surprised? lol 0.9 was my shit too but I still can't stand him. He sucks!

I can't believe you asking me that when you supposed to know me very well and know that the only hip hop albums I got this year are Nas and Blu albums. Who (relevant of course) dropped albums this year? lol

Back to breakdancing with my mini-me. Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-mhnqVxkeA

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This year was pretty good.Great albums n mixtapes.
Albums:
Big Boi Sir Licious Left Foot
Curren$y Pilot Talk I & II
Eminem Recovery
Nas & Damian Marley Distant Relatives
Fat Joe The Darkside Vol.1 (very good album, I'm surprised too)
Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Lloyd Banks The Hunger 4 More 2 (U already know, crack)
Rick Ross Teflon Don (he's still a faggit,but dude has a good album)
TI No Mercy & The Roots How I got Over

Mixtapes, wonderful year
Fabolous There is No Competition II
Wiz Khalifa Kush n Orange Juice (Black & Yellow lol )
Big Krit Krit Wuz Here (My favorite album n mixtape of the year,I love it)
J.Cole Friday Night Lights (speechless when playing Enchanted)
Young Jeezy Last Laugh (pure trap msuic)
Dead Prez - Revolutionary but Gangsta
Joe Budden - Mood Muzik IV (lyricism at its finest)
Freddie Gibbs - Str8 Killa (Gangsta rap is not dead with this guy,dope )
Freeway - The Stimulus Package (Awesome)
Rick Ross The Albert Anastasia EP & Ashes 2 Ashes

Booba album is pretty good,I know guys will hate,but I like it, esp that track Saddam Hauts Seine lol.

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Damn I'm so airheaded I forgot my boo E. dropped this year. You didn't do your job well, I don't know 98% of that list. Evil or Very Mad

Ok my top 5. I'm a huge reggae fan and I love both Damian and Nas so they will top my list. E. vs Kanye is so hard, you know what? They both get the second spot. And Banks-the-Frog will end the list (happy now? lol). That's it for me. I don't know the rest so I can't comment.

About the mixtapes, just cuz I like Black & Yellow ain't gon' make up for the garbage rest lol. I feel so bad for forgetting Jeezy mixtape. I'll check it out later. You already know J. Cole takes all my votes. Mr. Green

Btw, you forgot The Roots, Drake, Blu, Talib, Cudi Laughing

Anyhoo my frenchie albums.
- 113 - Universel
- Ali - Le Rassemblement
- Nakk - Le Monde est mon Pays
- Booba - Lunatic
- Ol'Kainry - Iron Mic 2.0

Frenchies, whatcha got? Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Happy New Year girl, wassup wassup.R u breathing now?the snowstorm is over,u can go out.

2010 was a great year 4 hip-hop.Ppl who think the opposite r surely those only playing radio lol.Hip-Hop is alive and in a great shape.
Drake is wack, Cudi wack, Talib album was a big let down,but his next one appears 2 b nice.
What can u expect 4 2011?Hum, a Nas album,my boys r campaigning 4 the Lost Tapes 2 release.We got a website:http://weneedlosttapes2.com, also on Twitter and Facebook.
We wait also 4 Blu, Dr Dre with Detox(come on,Dre,it's been 11 years), Talib will drop, Jay might drop a solo and a duet album with Kanye"Watch The Throne", Curren$y will drop in few months,he dropped a mixtape already lol on January 1st,hardest nigga in the game.There is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?g317pu281fyoivj , u already know it's crack.

Also many other names like Wu Tang, Big Krit(My boy), Wiz, Lil' Wayne will drop with potential The Game n Jeezy.

French Hip-Hop is wack lol,but I will check Ali,I loved him in Lunatic and I like his 1st album "Chaos et Harmonie"

If U look good, U feel good. And if U feel good, U work good. If U play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, U eat good
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pfff! Whatever! Keep telling yourself that to make you feel better but Hip Hop been dead for a decade now.

Damn! Everybody dropping, it might be a great year after all. I see you tryna sneak your boy in the list. Ain't nobody checking for Curren$y. You forgot my boo J. Cole and how 'bout my female rappers?

Mixtape's aight, I heard better but I like the track "Jets @ your neck". Geaux Jets!!! He's a Jets fan? I think I love him now. Fuck what I said before. Laughing Btw "Moons & Stars" is dope too.

Who gives a shit what you think 'bout French Hip Hop anyway? And Happy New Year too. Rolling Eyes

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hip-Hop is not dead,it went underground.This is the problem with fans.They only check mainstream hip-hop,u know, things on radio,TV and clubs 2 judge Hip-hop.U won't listen 2 real Hip-Hop there.I still got 2 or 3 great albums every month and mixtapes r getting better.

This year could be great.Ur "female" rappers r trash.The only one who is great,Jean Grae,retired and she was awesome.Ppl check 4 Spitta,he wouldnt drop all those albums if nobody was doing that.He got an album coming with The Alchemist,that could b pure piffery.

Jets @ ur neck is a classic,I can play that all day.Nah,he's fan of the Saints lol.JETS means Just Enjoy This Shit,the purpose is to live ur life to the fullest.
U just discover Moons & Stars?U dont know the original with Krit and Devin The Dude?I should whoop ur pancake ass now.I asked u last year to check the best album of the year "Krit Wuz Here".

Happy New Year la, come on,u know I love u right lol

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you post from your phone? It's so frustrating to read you sometimes with that lack of spaces after punctuations. Evil or Very Mad

I didn't ask what you think 'bout my female emcees not that I even give a shit. All I need to know is if they dropping or not and it only takes a yes or no. Evil or Very Mad I don't care 'bout album that will drop on Nevuary 32nd. Rolling Eyes Fuck your love and save that bullshit for birds. Rolling Eyes

Anyhooo real Hip-Hop fans, how ya doing this morning? I got some goodies for ya. Enjoy! Very Happy

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh u r mad cuz u can't read my posts?Does it make u upset,angry?lol

Come on,we both know female emcees dont drop albums like that.U claim everyday here 2 like lyricism,messages,bla,bla,bla, but when's the last time a female emcee dropped an album with that? Ya, 2008 with Jeanius by Jean Grae.Eve?No buzz. Lyte?Done. Foxy?Her last album was decent.

Kanye wants 2 drop 2 albums this year.That will b tough,he thinks he's Spitta?lol.Nas is still touring with Damian,man,I need a Nas album in my life, I bumped all his albums last week 2 death lol.At least,I'll have Raekwon soon, Butter knives is still in rotation.

Did U check that Jeezy mixtape finally?

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why and since when do you care if I'm upset or angry? Nigga puhlease! Rolling Eyes

Yup, I'm all 'bout message and lyrics and if you don't find that in their albums it doesn't mean I don't too. So speak for yourself boo cuz I sure do find some messages in my female emcees albums. Laughing Anyhoo just let me know when they dropping, man, you already know what I think 'bout your hate.

Kanye been smelling himself way too much lately. Jigga and him need to go sit their 10 cent ass somewhere. I heard Nas is deep in debt so he really need to drop asap. Btw, wuzup with DJ Kool Herc? Sad

This is my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, baby! Laughing

Laure

MessagePosté le: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: Hip hop Répondre en citant

en matiere de hip hop, j'adore les ons des Neptunes! cest pour cela que j'adore NERD, pharrell williams all the way! http://orpostal.net

Dernière édition par Laure le Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:25 pm; édité 2 fois
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yay! We've a new guest, how cool! Very Happy Welcome to Beriland, sweetie. We're all so happy to have you among us. Have fun and don't take anybody here seriously. They all crazy! Laughing

You "met" Fabson? He's a troll who worship and namedrop wack rappers for FREE. Laughing

Anywaydoe, feel free to share with us your playlists, tell us 'bout your fav rappers, post your freestyles, news and gossip too if you want ect..

Here is my new dope playlist. Enjoy! Wink

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now Wacka song is ur shit? Laughing Laughing so funny, dont make me check ur old posts where u said he's wack.U r the perfect definition of a bandwagoner lol. U did the same with Wiz.

Kanye deserves 2 feel himself, he's the best artist of the last decade.His impact is undeniable.I have no big expectations 4 his album with Jay;he needs 2 produce it n bring soul samples back n use his usual ghostwriters.Jay should just b Jay, like in 2010.

Nas & Damian finally dropped the Patience video, 9 months later lol.Land of Promise is coming too, they shot it 3 weeks ago in Jamaica.

What do u like garbage like that?lol, Cold weather 2day, time 2 play The Infamous. Cool

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh puhlease! I went to some parties, they played it and I liked it. I still think he's wack but that song is dope. Don't act like you don't bump it in your car too. Evil or Very Mad

Kanye is the best artist of the last decade? Why can't I even pretend to be surprised? That's what you do best! Laughing

I'm shocked you didn't hate on Pharrell and the NERD. You scared of the newbie? Laughing

Let me go finally check that Jeezy mixtape. Laughing

Mbindaman

MessagePosté le: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 am    Sujet du message: Re: Hip hop Répondre en citant

Laure a écrit:
en matiere de hip hop, j'adore les ons des Neptunes! cest pour cela que j'adore NERD, pharrell williams all the way!
Mama tu as la force hein! Tu entres sur le sujet de Fab et Angie?
Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry shorty, I used 2 bump it last summer.It's a dope song,I wont lie.Wacka Flocka got a nice CD, that song is not even the best in it.

U know I'm not even fan of Kanye like that, but I can't ignore his imprint on Hip-Hop last decade.He's worked with everybody, made classic songs and albums.Give me a single artist who did better than Kanye last decade. Now operas redo his songs, dude is a genius.

U still don't have that mixtape?Really? We need 2 talk lol

I'm a big fan of NERD, I abs love Seeing Sounds, great CD 2 groove on Friday leaving workplace.

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I know I'm more into Kanye than you. But last decade? C'mon Kanye wasn't on the map until when? I don't do comparisons, I ain't got time for that but I know when I think about artists of last decade, Kanye ain't the first to come in mind.

I can't find that mixtape, post the link, I will make sure I run a virus scan before click on it. Laughing

Oh puhlease miss me with that shit! If it was me saying that, you'll be here calling me all type of birds names. Laughing Just admit it, you scared of the newbie. She got good taste though. Very Happy

Btw, cupie pie, please ignore Mbindouille, it's that time of the month for him. Just give couple days til he opens thread why-the-admins-don't-love-me #865327890486. Laughing

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C, that's what I don't get with U.U say Kanye aint the best artist of the last decade.Give me then another name,it should b easy right, but u cant. Dude got no competition, the only issue I have with Kanye is he doesn't write.That's it.

Ur link 4 the Jeezy Tape : http://www.mediafire.com/?rc1di1lkcu21an5

I don't even diss u lol.I tease u n u react strangely lol.U do the same thing trying 2 make u mad or sth,nah hon, it won't work,but it's funny tho. I can't talk about her taste, she talked about NERD, she can also like Bieber or some garbage like that lol.

Have U checked the Grammys yesterday? I didnt, but saw the winners.Bs as usual.White ppl shyt. They really dunno Hip-Hop.

Between, Saigon will finally drop his album tomorrow.I've been waiting 4 this 4 9 fukkin years.I was so happy 2 hear it.Absolutely crazy.I had the crazy opportunity 2 talk about that album with Saigon & Just Blaze, we discussed 4 hrs.It was so great. Don't worry, I didn't act like a groupie like u and suck them off like u lol

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the link, hun bun. I'll check it out next week. Stop taking things here too seriously cuz I don't. Everything is just for fun, I was just messing with you. Trust me boo, if I wanna make you mad, I will cuz you are the most sensitive and predictable nigga on this board. They ethered your ass over there and it was orgasmic. Laughing

I thought you changed but after that I see you still the same. You take shit way too personal. Learn how not to give a fuck sometimes and just ignore the bullshit. Being too emotional and irrational will always have somebody looking like a damn fool.

Whatchu mean I checked the Grammys? I was there and enjoyed it. What talented black rapper or R&B artist had a great song that had substance and was worth a grammy, last year? Humor me please and miss me with that Kanye shit. You know damn well they banned his crazy ass. Laughing

Anywaydoe who's Saigon again?

Fab
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Back 2 Hip-Hop.Was a great week, new Lupe, new Raekwon, bumped Stalley mixtape, Tity Boy still killing it, Saigon is still in rotation, Prodigy is out of jail, I hope we will get some verses soon with Havoc 4 sth like The Infamous, Banks will drop a mixtape this month,damn, I can't wait.

"bumps Stalley - She Hates the Bass"

Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fuck that! I wanna know how it feels to finally win again after such a long streak. When was #LastTimeMeatWon again? Twitter is killing me right now. OMG! I can't breathe. Laughing

Anywaydoe, speaking of out of jail, Da Brat too is out and I'm ecstatic. I love me some Da Brat. The female rap game needs to be resurrected . She's one of the most authentic female rappers. I'm soo sooo FUNKDAFIED! Very Happy

This shit right here is straight up dope! It's my guilty pleasure. Don't judge me, I'm human too. Laughing Gotta love dirty dancing. Laughing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Loisirs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 20 sur 27

Sauter vers: